PDA

View Full Version : Gearing up for a Test run

TEEG
01-11-2014, 04:05 PM
OK here it is. Been along long time since I touched any gear. For this reason I will be running Test E be itself.
I played with one cycle of the PH Halo went well but, decided since I have access to real stuff why play with PH's.
I have not determined if this will be a solo run or if more will follow.
Main goal is to gain afew lbs of lean muscle and slim down my mid section. I'm not a competitor just want to have the best me I can.
Cycle:
Test E 250 @ 250mg pinned twice a week Monday and Thursday or something like that. Will be running this for 15 weeks
I know I want to run or at worst have it ready is an AI was leaning toward Arimidex @ at the lowest dosage .05 eod. Reason being I have heard and seen some buddies with alot of bloating. I really want to do my best to prevent or minimize
this. I will be watching my sodium intake closly for what that will help. Anyone have any advice would be great. Any preference from Arimidex or Aromasin I know they both act different. Seems like most things I read have Arimdex as a on cycle support and aromasin during PCT. Been reading alot about it but still a little up in the air.
will continue with 5x3x1 for awhile and will be adding in some HIIT cario 10-15 mins,2-3 times a week.
As for diet like I said in introduction not going bonkers with it but will stay clear of sugar and easy on the fatty.
Never been real good at tracking macros. I plan on trying something like myfitness to try and help track.I realize diet is a hugh factor and plan on working on it.
Have all the regular stuff on hand
protein
multi
joint supp ect....

PCT
I have Nolva on hand
Will start Nolva 2-3 weeks after last pin @ 40,40,20,20

tempted to grab some letro just to have in case of emergency, which I dont think will happen.

Any advice good or bad is wanted.
lolol sorry if its a little long winded just trying to be clear and informative.
Done alot of research but alway learning.
Thanks for reading

kubes
01-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Its a good idea to have everything on hand including ancillary before you start just in case. I think you meant with your adex .5 eod right? If adex is your prefered ai i would start lower and adjust if needed .25 eod is a good starting point. I have always like aromasin more at 12.5 mg ed but thats just me. Why are you not adding clomid to your pct? If its because you do not like the sides you could do some research on torem.

TEEG
01-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Its a good idea to have everything on hand including ancillary before you start just in case. I think you meant with your adex .5 eod right? If adex is your prefered ai i would start lower and adjust if needed .25 eod is a good starting point. I have always like aromasin more at 12.5 mg ed but thats just me. Why are you not adding clomid to your pct? If its because you do not like the sides you could do some research on torem.

yeah .5 was what I ment but .25 would be fine.This might sound stupid but most Adex I have seen come in 1 mg tablets and I really dont want a liquid will continue to look around. I dont expect anything to go wrong but like I said just really want to keep bloating down as much as possible.
Well that was something I have been thinking about adding clomid I see some folks say its the way togo I just wasnt sure if running Test E solo would require it but like I said still learning so I will check out torem. The hardest part for me is the freinds that I have know for years and stayed in the way of life never come off so they dont have alot of advice on running a true PCT. " why come off" is the common response.
I will not pin anything till I have everything in hand. Thats one rule thats has been hammered home and I agree 100% with.

TEEG
01-20-2014, 07:00 PM
So I was just wondering around on some of the sponsors her and noticed that some callTest E by afew different names like
Testoxyl E or Testosterona E both look to be by different manufactures is that the ony difference?
These are all much much less exspensive then what Im paying from a "friend" so much so I can 3 10ml vials for the price of 1 here.
Sound like I need to talk to my "friend" hahahah

TEEG
01-20-2014, 07:06 PM

I have Nolva on hand is there a big benefit to running clomid with or instead of Nolva.
Thanks

rmkicks
01-20-2014, 07:11 PM
They are the same, different brands. The E refers to the ester used. Why go thru your "friend", we have great sponsors here. Save some money and support the board and sponsors.

Crotchsocket
01-20-2014, 07:55 PM
Brother you should try Wicked's Test 300. I ran it twice a week. Monday/Thursday for 16 weeks. I had a diet similar to yours and had awesome gains on it. Not to mention at about the third week when the gear really kicks in. I was totally checking out all the ugly chicks at the gym. Your sex drive will be crazy. Good luck.

TEEG
01-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Well at the prices of the sponsers I would be foolish not to.
Yeah I guess I'll just throw afew sponsers names in a hat and pull a winner just toooo many good ones to choose from lol

hunkstrum
01-20-2014, 11:21 PM
I would start at a lower dose test. 250 to 300mg, get blood work done after 6 weeks and see how you feel and then bump up as you feel necessary. you may like the low dose and not even need the AI on cycle.

kubes
01-20-2014, 11:35 PM
I have Nolva on hand is there a big benefit to running clomid with or instead of Nolva.
Thanks

They work well together brother. Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50 thats my sweet spot for pct

darklord
01-21-2014, 12:48 AM
I cant wait to hope back on a long ester

TEEG
01-21-2014, 01:44 PM
I would start at a lower dose test. 250 to 300mg, get blood work done after 6 weeks and see how you feel and then bump up as you feel necessary. you may like the low dose and not even need the AI on cycle.
Thanks man I will put some thought into it, I have never had T levels check probably would be a good idea regardless Ill see about getting referral from Dr. that way can try to get ins. to cover.

They work well together brother. Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50 thats my sweet spot for pct
I will have to look at Torem. Clomid sounds like folks get very emotional( to be polite)but like anything you will hear and more negative then positive most the time.
How about you any real sides from Clomid?

Anyone else experience any real sides from Clomid?

TEEG
01-21-2014, 07:05 PM
was reading up on Torem and came acroos this staement "Torem acts on these glands so e2 levels are not perceived. Therefore further stimulating the production of Test. Tamox is a very exciting compound for our research and is quickly growing as a product in demand for the obvious reasons mentioned above." now maybe I'm not understanding it correctly but the way I read it make me think Torem and Tamox are the same but I'm preety sure thats incorrect. I would guess they mean Tamoxifen citrate when they mention Tamox which correct me please is Nolva ?

TEEG
01-23-2014, 06:55 PM
just grabbing some pins and hammers will be pinning in glute was going to go with these 3 CC Syringe with Needle, 23 G X 1.5 (http://www.gpzservices.com/items/products/syringe-with-needle/3-cc-syringe-with-needle/23-g-x-1-5-3cc-syringe-with-needle-23sn15-detail.htm) just cwondering if I should go with a bigger gauge?
Thanks

Dont wanna be old
01-23-2014, 07:23 PM
There's a big debate on 23g or 25g for glutes .
23g is easier to push plunger and 25g goes in easier .
If strong thumb I would say 25 .
Its not like your in a optimal position .
;)

kubes
01-23-2014, 08:18 PM
just grabbing some pins and hammers will be pinning in glute was going to go with these 3 CC Syringe with Needle, 23 G X 1.5 (http://www.gpzservices.com/items/products/syringe-with-needle/3-cc-syringe-with-needle/23-g-x-1-5-3cc-syringe-with-needle-23sn15-detail.htm) just cwondering if I should go with a bigger gauge?
Thanks

Do you mean a bigger pin or smaller? A 25 gauge pin will be smaller than a 22. 23 gauge is the biggest pin I would use and like stated a 25 will work just fine if you are patient

08gsxr
01-23-2014, 09:21 PM
I use a 25. Although it does take longer for the oil to go in, it minimizes the pain for me. Now if i'm mad at the old lady sometimes i just jab her with a 18 and she shuts up. But i like a 25 myself. The bigger the guage the smaller the needle!

kubes
01-24-2014, 02:57 AM
Anyone else experience any real sides from Clomid?

Here is the trick to avoid most of the sides. Take your pct med before bed and sleep most of it off:) Blurred vision is the worst

TEEG
01-24-2014, 01:11 PM
Here is the trick to avoid most of the sides. Take your pct med before bed and sleep most of it off:) Blurred vision is the worst
Thanks man that was the biggest issue that had me abit concerned I put in alot of windshield time so yeah blurred vision would be bad, but thats a good idea.

going to try the 23 and see how it goes if its to much Ill switch.

On a different note I see some sponsers have a Test mix which contain both E,C and P how would one pin that ?? Would you just pin every 2 to 3 days as if it well just Test P?

kubes
01-24-2014, 01:19 PM
Thanks man that was the biggest issue that had me abit concerned I put in alot of windshield time so yeah blurred vision would be bad, but thats a good idea.

going to try the 23 and see how it goes if its to much Ill switch.

On a different note I see some sponsers have a Test mix which contain both E,C and P how would one pin that ?? Would you just pin every 2 to 3 days as if it well just Test P?

I prefer to stick with one ester either test c test e or test p. Are you referring to sustanon?

TEEG
01-24-2014, 04:51 PM
nope this is from one of our sponsers RTS
Test Blend 400 -- $45.00
(100test-p/150test-e/150test-c)
like i said just wondering how that would plan out

kubes
01-25-2014, 12:55 AM
nope this is from one of our sponsers RTS
Test Blend 400 -- $45.00
(100test-p/150test-e/150test-c)
like i said just wondering how that would plan out

Test e and c are interchangeable so you have 300 mg of a long ester per cc. I would pin it every 3.5 days