PDA

View Full Version : Bowman pelted with popcorn while being carted off

rmkicks
01-21-2014, 10:15 AM
No. 1 – 12th Man Fail: Moments after suffering a gruesome ACL injury, NaVorro Bowman was pelted with popcorn by a Seahawks fan as he was being carted off the field. Unfortunately, the disgusting act by one idiotic fan becomes a blemish on an entire fan base. The video was captured by Fox’s camera and turned into a GIF.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/sites/csnbayarea/files/popcorn_0.gif

rmkicks
01-21-2014, 10:18 AM
What a puck ass move that was!!
They should try to identify who that fan was and ban them from ever entering a football stadium again!!

HARD AT IT
01-21-2014, 01:29 PM
Thats some bullshit!!!

08gsxr
01-21-2014, 01:53 PM
That's just disrespectful a torn knee is nothing to joke about to begin with but it's just a game. They don't mind fining a player for unsportsmanlike conduct so why not a fan?

enrod
01-21-2014, 04:00 PM
This is why some people get beer bottles cracked over there heads. Oh wait they give cups now that's right. How can they child proof popcorn now? Smfh

PAiN
01-21-2014, 08:03 PM
What an asshole.

I agree rm find out who this is and ban them.

Rooroo
01-21-2014, 11:00 PM
If your a football fan how the hell do u throw anything at that injured Warrior coming off the battle field? N B played his guts out in that game and on the very play he was seriously hurt stripped the ball out of the receivers hands !! The play was missed by the officials and not reviewable but we know what really happened .
It would be my guess that the jerkoff or jerkoff's that threw the popcorn have never played a down of football in their pathetic life!! Not that that's a prerequisite for being a decent person! This kind of behavior bothers me a lot!

hazmat
01-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Yes disrespectful. Even Sherman called out there own fan/fans on this.