PDA

View Full Version : Torem & Clomid

sensitivenips
01-23-2014, 04:51 PM
anyone currently using toremifine citrate in their pct regime, and if so do you couple it with clomid like a nolva and clomid cycle?

kubes
01-23-2014, 11:30 PM
anyone currently using toremifine citrate in their pct regime, and if so do you couple it with clomid like a nolva and clomid cycle?

Mosy replace clomid with torem because they do not deal well with the sides from clomid. Torem and nolvadex pct

phfreak
01-24-2014, 05:28 AM
I'm running Torem and clomid for pct right now with exemastane at 12.5mgs eod. From what I have read it seems like torem is Nolva 2.0 . Pct seems to be going well I feel great at about 23 days into pct after a very long cycle. I am going to run pct 6 to 8 weeks since I was on for 7 months and then get bloodwork done a month or two after that, but from the way I feel I think I am well on my way to a full recovery.

kubes
01-24-2014, 06:13 AM
I'm running Torem and clomid for pct right now with exemastane at 12.5mgs eod. From what I have read it seems like torem is Nolva 2.0 . Pct seems to be going well I feel great at about 23 days into pct after a very long cycle. I am going to run pct 6 to 8 weeks since I was on for 7 months and then get bloodwork done a month or two after that, but from the way I feel I think I am well on my way to a full recovery.

Did you run hcg and an ai during your 7 month cycle?

enrod
01-26-2014, 09:55 PM
I don't find that Torem is as good with any gyno symptoms/puffy nipples vs nolva, just my experience.

kubes
01-26-2014, 10:43 PM
I don't find that Torem is as good with any gyno symptoms/puffy nipples vs nolva, just my experience.

Torem is fine but like i said before most people use it as a replacement for clomid and will run nolva alongside. I would not replace nova with torem

phfreak
01-26-2014, 11:32 PM
Did you run hcg and an ai during your 7 month cycle?
I blasted hcg before pct and used an AI on cycle as needed

kubes
01-27-2014, 02:53 PM
I blasted hcg before pct and used an AI on cycle as needed

Keep us posted on how your recovery goes brother

SquatsandOats
05-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Keep us posted on how your recovery goes brother
Really hope he does. 7 month blast damn that's a long time.