PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Owner Says Dickheads on Steroids Responsible for Violence, Not Alcohol

PAiN
01-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Restaurant Owner Jason Hanna Says Dickheads on Steroids Responsible for Violence, Not Alcohol Restaurant Owner Say Dickheads on Steroids Responsible for Violence, Not Alcohol

Jason Hanna is not an expert on anabolic steroids. But that didn't matter to NT News (Australia). The newspaper sought out his opinion on the causes behind the recent outbreak of street violence. And Hanna knew exactly what was behind the violence - “dickheads” on steroids.

"It's not alcohol-fuelled violence, it's drug-fueled and it's dickhead-fueled violence," Hanna said. “Dickheads are dickheads in any language.”

While Hanna was certainly no steroid expert, he is definitely an expert on making money. And as a mouthpiece for the hospitality industry, he certainly knew it was bad for business to have high-profile cases of youth violence blamed on alcohol. What better way to protect his, and the industry's, bottom line than to deflect attention from alcohol onto steroids, a drug that is already highly demonized.

Hanna is the director of The Milestone Group of Hospitality, Leisure & Lifestyle Venues. He owns several restaurants and bars in Australia. These include CHOW! A Taste of South East Asia, Pulp Kitchen, The Deck Bar and Hungry Joe's Pizza & Ribs.

In his comments to NT News, Hanna said that he, along with many people in the hospitality industry, supported the sentiments expressed in an editorial written by David Penberthy. Penberthy is the editor-in-chief of the News Limited news website news.com.au. Penberthy said he wished that troublemakers using steroids would “fuck off and die”.

Hanna longed for the days of “good old-fashioned” bar fights in the 1980s. Alcohol may have been involved but people often got involved because the fights were provoked.

"We used to have good-old-fashioned fights in the 80s,” Hanna reminisced. "People got their heads kicked in and it was usually a reaction to an action, not just randomly punching."

Hanna is referring to the so-called “epidemic” of coward punching that has been splashed across headlines in Australia recently. “Coward punching” involves the targeting of random and unsuspecting individuals for assault.

Hanna insists that the “coward punch epidemic” is categorically different from “old-fashioned” and “alcohol-fueled” violence. Therefore, alcohol is not to blame. It must be something else.

And that something else must be anabolic steroids according to Hanna.

When it comes to anabolic steroids in Australia, the news media appears to have entirely and completely abandoned any attempt to present objective, rational, and fact-based reporting on the topic.

Instead, we have steroid experts like Jason Hanna and news organization editors-in-chief like David Penberthy to inform the public on the “truth” about steroids. And sadly, the public generally follows along.

animal87
01-23-2014, 08:53 PM
I don't understand why he thinks this is caused by steroids. It's just the mind set of people these days, not having any honor. Not juice or alcohol or whatever.

They will mess around with the wrong person one day and get thought a lesson.

enrod
01-23-2014, 08:56 PM
Fuck this guy. I'm gonna get drunk and punch him in the back of the head

08gsxr
01-23-2014, 09:17 PM
Damn, I must be a crazy psychotic dickheaded mother fucker. Cause I do the juice & i may have a beer or 12 every now and then

BigPapa
01-23-2014, 09:21 PM
Dude is a complete moron.

HARD AT IT
01-23-2014, 10:55 PM
Thats probably some of the dumbest shit I have ever read.....

bdad
01-23-2014, 11:18 PM

I laughed out loud!!!

PAiN
01-23-2014, 11:22 PM

I laughed out loud!!!

LMFAO Same here.

Rooroo
01-24-2014, 01:38 AM
All u f'n dickhead's !!!!! Lmao!!!

toppjimie
03-16-2014, 12:37 AM
where im from.,if you go walking around in a bar calling people "Dickhead",Your getting puched in the face,rather your jacked on steroids or not...