PDA

View Full Version : What Happens to the Anabolic Steroids Confiscated by Law Enforcement Officers?

PAiN
01-23-2014, 09:48 PM
What Happens to the Anabolic Steroids Confiscated by Law Enforcement Officers?

The police have increasingly targeted anabolic steroids in the war on drugs. Custom officials regularly intercept packages containing steroids entering the country from overseas. What happens to all of the steroids and bodybuilding drugs that are confiscated and seized by law enforcement officers?

Bodybuilders, particularly on internet forums, frequently joke that police simply take the steroids from the “criminals” so that they can use them for their own muscle-building purposes. After all, the use of steroids by law enforcement seems to be relatively widespread given all the frequent incidents of cops on steroids reported nationally.

While it is impossible to know how frequently cops divert steroid seizures for their own personal use, it does happen.

The New York State Police in Greenwich and the New York State Police Community Narcotics Enforcement Team (Capital Region) confirmed it to be true. They arrested state parole officer Stacey Sullivan on January 16, 2014. An investigation revealed that she was using anabolic steroids. What was the source of the steroids? You guessed it.

The 43-year old parole officer confiscated the steroids along with other prescription drugs from parolees under her supervision. Rather than document the seizure and secure them in evidence, Sullivan decided to use the steroids herself. She regularly did this over the course of several years according to a statement released by Major and Troop G Commander Steven James.

Parole Officer Stacey Sullivan graduated from the Basic School for the New York State Division of Parole in 2007; the graduating class completed an intensive 8-week training program at the Senator Hugh T. Farley Regional Law Enforcement Training Academy. Sullivan was voted the class representative by her fellow graduates.

After her steroid-related arrest, the State Police charged Sullivan with one count of falsifying business records (first degree felony) and one count of official misconduct (misdemeanor). The State Division of Parole suspended Sullivan pending an internal hearing on the matter. She was released and scheduled to appear in the Town of Rotterdam court at a future date.

rmkicks
01-23-2014, 09:52 PM
LOL. I could see this happening.

HARD AT IT
01-23-2014, 10:36 PM
I can't say nothing i would do the same thing..lol

pretty cool p.o. though!! Better than going back i suppose =)

PAiN
01-24-2014, 09:58 PM
I can't say nothing i would do the same thing..lol

LMAO Same here lol.

wook
02-11-2014, 01:49 AM
http://ts4.explicit.bing.net/th?id=HN.608012707379545563&pid=1.7 What?

08gsxr
02-11-2014, 06:20 AM
^^^^ lmao :D

TheTrain
04-19-2014, 09:24 AM
No kidding cool of her not to send them back to prison over that bullshit...

ODB
04-19-2014, 08:43 PM
I asked a Customs Office coming back from the Island once what they did with the Cuban cigars they confiscated?

He stated that they "Burn them!" - "Slowly" - "One @ a time" :t61jz6klidJO1o5.jpg

studmuffin
04-30-2014, 01:12 AM
Good post, this shit goes on everywhere.