PDA

View Full Version : the most potent substence i have ever taken, lead to the worst month of my life

masteratarms
01-24-2014, 12:20 AM
years ago I took a substance called dinitrophenol or DNP I ate upwards of 700 carbs a day and lost 30 pounds that month, it sounds amazing but my core body temp went up to 101 at one point I was sweating every second of the day and if my carbs dipped below 400 I would starting vomiting and become sick within an hour until I ate more, it is the most powerful fat burner ever but I do not advise any of my brothers on here take it clen is a way better option. if any one has had the same experience please share I took the max safe dose p

animal87
01-24-2014, 12:36 AM
Thats one of the few I haven't the balls to try. That and oral tren

Dont wanna be old
01-24-2014, 12:48 AM
I bought caps from health food store at split the 5g up more than recommended amount .
Can't remember all details but I quit after a few days . Was hot but the half life is more than 1 day so I was getting nervous and had heart palpations .
Stupid jell caps have to be kept dry or they gum together .
They still sell as some people believe in it .
If I messed with it again I would take even less for longer period .

Caution is required and can never research enough
DWBO

VIOLATER
01-24-2014, 12:53 AM
http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?t=3630

VIOLATER
01-24-2014, 12:54 AM
I remember that.... I'm like animal, never had the balls lol

Rooroo
01-24-2014, 01:28 AM
Thanks for sharing this bro . Risk to Benifit . Not worth it for me.

08gsxr
01-24-2014, 03:44 AM
Yes. Risk outweigh the benefits I like my health guys. Dnp is something I would not fuck with

masteratarms
01-24-2014, 08:26 AM
that's exactly why i posted this to warn people, looking back idk how i had the balls to try it lol but it was at a time where i was down to try anything i was on for two weeks straight and i think the protocol was at most 200 mg if i can remember but i still have people coming up to me saying they have some and want to know how much to take i tell them just to toss it down the pisser and thank me lol

masteratarms
01-24-2014, 08:30 AM
@violater the both of us tried some pretty crazy cycles back then ha but i remember reading all that stuff on the internet before i bought it and i remember thinking it will be okay ill just keep ice on hand in case i have to take an ice bath haha the good ole days

PAiN
01-31-2014, 06:37 PM
If I was new to DNP I would never use it either without researching it for years and even then it is still extremely dangerous.

Joseph
02-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Thats one of the few I haven't the balls to try. That and oral tren

I had kalpa oral tren and the only thing I really noticed was extreme hardening of the muscles partnered with insane headaches. Was some rough shit.

bdad
02-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Dnp , not for me but some MTR as a kicker hell yeah......

Joseph
02-07-2014, 01:53 AM
Why would anyone dare to take DNP? I just don't get it... Yeah you might lose a few pounds but you might lose your life too? If you are willing to risk it by all means go ahead but do your research...

" Four deaths in the UK and up to 60 worldwide have recently been attributed to the substance (http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/jan/14/dnp-victims-families-fat-burning-drug-reclassify)2,4-dinitrophenol (DNP), an industrial chemical that has become popular among people wanting to lose weight, including bodybuilders and people with eating disorders. "

masteratarms
02-07-2014, 02:55 AM
I was under the guidance of someone who had done it before and also used it when it first was being used in the 90's IMO even if someone researched it for years after my experience with it I would never advise anybody to think about doing it the dosing is the same for every one as far as starting out but it's very easy to go over I remember keeping bags of ice on hand just in case I had to take a bath In it while waiting for 911 it sounds crazy but some of us are willing to experiment with anything and at that time of my life that was my mindset but I think it's even more dangerous then slin

bigtuna
02-08-2014, 04:59 AM
I've used DNP multiple times... amazing for fat loss but can't really function in the real world when on it so I do it whenever i have off time