PDA

View Full Version : what the hells going on?

gtodan01
01-24-2014, 07:18 PM
:w3z2ri2s27WPZEo.jpgsup guys im a 42 year old 275 pound gear head training since 1990 and ive recently starrted a cycle of test E at 750mgs a week and tren ace at 400mgs a week eod pins of 100 mgs and bold/cyp at 600 a week eod pins of 200mgs, also i was taking superdrol 20mgs a day at two doses of 10mgs a day, for two weeks, that i just stopped today because my eyes were red and dry everyday and my face turned into a god damn beach ball full of water, i feel bloated and tired, in your opinion what the hecks going on? i feel so bloated? is my estegen out of whack. i dont feel bad as a matter of fact i feel great i benched 455 for the first time. but my eyes are constantly red and running and a face like a bulldog. am i screwing up , is there something here that looks bad? please any help would be appreciated

08gsxr
01-24-2014, 07:24 PM
With the bloating is the estrogen, IMO. I've had the same issue with my eyes watering and that mess.. I lowered my dose and it went away.

Dont wanna be old
01-24-2014, 07:52 PM
Take some dex and you'll know next day .
If not the superdrol is harsh .

beanlicker
01-24-2014, 08:05 PM
If you are truly concerned, you should get your bloodwork done. I would if I were you.

Here is a guide for getting bloodwork: http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?4346-Private-Labs-for-Lab-work

xmuscle
01-25-2014, 12:35 AM
Keep an eye on ur blood pressure. Like bean said best to get a blood panel done

Khem
01-25-2014, 12:45 AM
Lower your testosterone to 250mg. In-fact, don't take a test shot for 10ish days and you'll be in the range of that dose, then take 250mg from that day forward. Its the testosterone, I believe trenbolone binds stronger than test, so test is floating around causing all androgenic side effects, so to speak.

High test / low tren never worked for me either.

Reverse the ratio. Higher tren than test. Keep test near replacement doses.

As a side note my upcoming cycle will be the same injects yours.. Low test, Moderate Tren, high EQ.

hunkstrum
01-25-2014, 02:36 AM
Drop the superdrol; it's unnecessary, especially with all that other gear and especially at your age. 750mgs of test should turn your face into a full, giant diaper if you're not taking an AI or SERM. 500mg turns me into a smooth, sloshing mess.

gtodan01
01-27-2014, 05:47 PM
i think your right so i dropped the superdrol (damn it) i wana take the whole course but its
either to damn toxic or it just messes with me to much , also i threw some dex into the mix,
it's only been 4 days but i feel alot better , i think im shedding some water to , but my eyes are
the big improvement , they dont burn and itch all day, thanks bro

boldone
01-27-2014, 10:07 PM
You have a lot of compounds listed, but no AI. What are you using for estrogen? Tren and Test use the same receptors, with that said, Tren is much more powerful and will win over the receptor. This will leave a large portion of that Test dose to roam free and cause excessive estrogen sides.

boldone
01-27-2014, 10:08 PM
Do you ever have BP issues with this cycle?

gtodan01
01-27-2014, 11:28 PM
125 over 85 so im skippin the line, im gona take it tomorrow ,hell of alot of work and monsters and coffee diet went bye bye to lol fuckin mondays around here a brutal, forgot about bp hmm later man

urajokemc
05-09-2014, 07:23 PM
I'm 42 as well. I dont go anywhere near as heavy on the gear as you, plus for the past 8 years I've been getting it from my doc. Test Cypionate, and Oxandrin 20 mg's a day....I also take Arimidex while on. That should help ya with the bloat (im sure ya already knew that) I really don't know....maybe the does is too high for your body at our age??All I know is I keep getting injured, and thinking about using a small dose of test, along with some HGH.just my 2 cents

Mfire
05-10-2014, 02:49 AM
Man I came off tren and test, cause of difficulty breathing and the feeling I was being smothered when sleeping, I was on a regular AI regiment, a week after I came off I started loosing bloat, dropped 32lbs in just over a week, feel great now, liver is all jacked up in bloodwork, but hopefully it'll balance out. Watch your sides bro, they creep up, and can f you up fast.

urajokemc
05-14-2014, 04:38 AM
Save some gear for the rest of us. Geez, thats a HEAVY cycle! Wish I had some advice on this, but ive never went over 500 mg's of test in a week.

TheTrain
05-14-2014, 09:17 AM
People do complain about high test high tren sides as multiple people mentioned about tren wins out for the receptors leaving test free to aromatize. I don't have problems with 800mg test and 800mg tren but also a friend from here was running 800mg tren and I believe 300-200mg test and was having some problems...everyone is different. I know its hard but besides getting bloodwork done trial and error is how we tune and figure ourselves out!!! Hope this helps

Clark Kent
05-14-2014, 10:38 AM
:w3z2ri2s27WPZEo.jpgsup guys im a 42 year old 275 pound gear head training since 1990 and ive recently starrted a cycle of test E at 750mgs a week and tren ace at 400mgs a week eod pins of 100 mgs and bold/cyp at 600 a week eod pins of 200mgs, also i was taking superdrol 20mgs a day at two doses of 10mgs a day, for two weeks, that i just stopped today because my eyes were red and dry everyday and my face turned into a god damn beach ball full of water, i feel bloated and tired, in your opinion what the hecks going on? i feel so bloated? is my estegen out of whack. i dont feel bad as a matter of fact i feel great i benched 455 for the first time. but my eyes are constantly red and running and a face like a bulldog. am i screwing up , is there something here that looks bad? please any help would be appreciated

hey brother it is also allergy season the gear may have you more susceptible? I would say that it is probably dose related though. Let us know how you make out.

TheTrain
05-14-2014, 03:34 PM
I don't think that's a huge amount of gear but EQ kills my blood pressure and gives me anxiety

Clark Kent
05-15-2014, 12:11 AM
Man I came off tren and test, cause of difficulty breathing and the feeling I was being smothered when sleeping, I was on a regular AI regiment, a week after I came off I started loosing bloat, dropped 32lbs in just over a week, feel great now, liver is all jacked up in bloodwork, but hopefully it'll balance out. Watch your sides bro, they creep up, and can f you up fast.

Im a week into 50mgs of pep tren ace and last night I had that same feeling. I woke up with a dry mouth because i felt like i couldn't get enough air breathing through my nose. I felt winded and smothered. I knew it was the tren. I shot some helios in the morning and the clen opened me right up! It was kinda great. You were on the tri tren right? Man I could never do that fucks with me to much i need the short ester.

Clark Kent
05-15-2014, 12:29 AM

275 is very large are you over 6'3". What is your natural weight? At 40+ and at that weight it might be your heart tryin to tell you its time to take it easier maybe even lose some weight? We don't want any bros having health problems. Please see your doc and keep us posted friend. Ill be following to see how your doing and feel better bro!

AMSTAR
07-12-2014, 10:02 PM
letting estrogen get high over the age of 40 is not good, this will cause the prostate to swell and can cause problems such as UTI's and prostatitis, and prostatitis can be a real bitch to get rid off form my experince anyway.

studmuffin
07-17-2014, 01:31 AM
Okay I am on 200mg tren eod,testp 100mg eod,tne 100mg eod and d-bol 50mgs ed.I am on caber at 1mg a week.What AI should I take with this cycle?I have nolva and clomid for post cycle,also have some proviron and aromasin.

cowboy up
07-17-2014, 01:45 AM
Aromasin should be fine or adex. I like to run proviron with every cycle helps keep the libido up

studmuffin
07-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Thanks a lot bro.

studmuffin
07-17-2014, 01:01 PM
How much Aromasin should I take?Is it daily?

cowboy up
07-17-2014, 03:46 PM
Depends on your needs and whether or not you have any problems. Usual dose is 12.5 EOD but some brothers need that much daily. I'm haven't been prone to problems in past and usually use adex at .5 E3D throughout the whole cycle.

studmuffin
07-17-2014, 03:55 PM
I will do the 12.5 EOD of Aromasin.Thanks for the advice bro.

IRISHOAK
09-15-2014, 01:35 PM
Everyone has different reactions in varying degrees. I usually dont exceed 3 compounds per cycle. This makes it easier to identify which one is causing the issue and makes adjustments easier.