PDA

View Full Version : bronsons cutting phase of cycle

bronson
01-27-2014, 07:57 PM
Whats up brothers. First off some stats I guess are in order.
Height: 5'9.5"
Weight:228lbs
Training history: have close to 9 years of gym experience but the majority of the first 2/3 was focused on fight training. Boxing, muay thai, etc but I still lifted on occasion just wasnt like a big priority. I fought at 160lbs so I was tiny. Picked up weights later on and found a love for em. And as age set in fighting kinda moved to the backburner and I decided to get bigger. Had many lapses of burnouts because I was so used to trying to cut weight that the idea of putting mass on took awhile for me to really grasp. Eat more and look better? Whoa.
Currently: im in week 14 of a cycle using PEP gear. Test e 900mg/wk and ran deca 500/mg wk until week 12.5. This was a bulking phase for me because I suffered a broken rib and finger in a car accident before my cycle and was stuck on the couch losing muscle and getting fat for a couple months. I decided to bulk anyway despite having put on fat figuring I can just run a long cycle and cut during the last part which is where im at now.
I added 400mg of mast e per week at week 10 so it would be kicking in by the time I was done with deca. And here I am.

Currently training 6 days a week but fighting tendonitis in my elbow and knee. Using a split routine. Mostly consisting of compound lifts but throw in some isolateds here and there. Im at probably 23% bf right now cuz of the deca. It made me a fat fuck but I can tell the water is dropping off. Heres some pics:

http://i40.tinypic.com/1owsop.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/j0k388.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2ji43q.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2zstajd.jpg

bronson
01-27-2014, 07:59 PM
An yeah I didnt cover the beard up cuz im pretty proud of that lmao but as you can see im a fat bloated fuck right now

kubes
01-27-2014, 08:06 PM
What are your goals moving forward?

bronson
01-27-2014, 08:09 PM
Goals are to cut down to around 10 - 13% bf then after pct do another bulk but probably natty to give my system a break. Not looking to be a bodybuilder just lifting mainly for power but I want to look good too haha

bronson
01-27-2014, 08:13 PM
And somehow fix my pecs. They are my least favorite part of me. I can bench decent but they stay that triangle shape. Is that genetics?

kubes
01-27-2014, 08:25 PM
And somehow fix my pecs. They are my least favorite part of me. I can bench decent but they stay that triangle shape. Is that genetics?

I think as you cut weight you will notice a difference we all hold our weight different and muscles are shaped different. Bench and fly's really helped me bring up the pec area over the years

buckeye
01-27-2014, 08:30 PM
Keep it up bro.keep us posted

rmkicks
01-27-2014, 08:31 PM
Reps for the log brother. I'll be following along. Good luck in obtaining your goals.

Dont wanna be old
01-27-2014, 08:36 PM
Part genetics . Also training methods .
Your built like my son with identical chest development. .
He boxed for a while .
Reason in commenting on son is style in which he throws I imagine my be similar to yours . Even heavy bag work. .
Do you throw punch with elbow close to body in upper cut fashion outward swing as to over hand , over the top .
Not straight puncher ? Body puncher ?
Its just a guess as to explain chest development .
Anyways weakest parts show improvement faster .

Good luck friend
DWBO
Will be following

bronson
01-27-2014, 08:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_m4nF5EHYQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Big body puncher but I dothrow alot of straights punches. Heres some video of me on the bag there should more on my channel maybe you can see if its similar to him?
Part genetics . Also training methods .
Your built like my son with identical chest development. .
He boxed for a while .
Reason in commenting on son is style in whix;ch he throws I imagine my be similar to yours . Even heavy bag work. .
Do you throw punch with elbow close to body in upper cut fashion outward swing as to over hand , over the top .
Not straight puncher ? Body puncher ?
Its just a guess as to explain chest development .
Anyways weakest parts show improvement faster .

Good luck friend
DWBO
Will be following

I spar an fight differently obviously im more of a boxer but brawler. I love to get in an battle but feel most comfortable using my feet and counter punching.

bronson
01-27-2014, 08:52 PM
That post came out all weird sorry DWBO lol

Thanks to the rest of you. So just keep plugging along and eventually my pecs should round up? I will say this I cant bench nearly as much as I should. I think my max is 235ish. Thats what I meant by me being disproportionate. My legs are strong as hell naturally but my chest just seems like its genetically weak

kubes
01-27-2014, 08:58 PM
Just keep forcing those reps out and keep this in mind. I tell people this all the time. How much weight you lift really doesn't matter as long as you like the way you look judge your gains there. The strength increases will come as long as you are fatiguing the muscle

bronson
01-27-2014, 09:04 PM
Thank you. Il definitely start doing that. Sometimes I get too caught up in weight and try to force it.
well its chest an tricep day today for me so im gonna hit it. I train from home. Will post later. Thx again

kubes
01-27-2014, 09:21 PM
Thank you. Il definitely start doing that. Sometimes I get too caught up in weight and try to force it.
well its chest an tricep day today for me so im gonna hit it. I train from home. Will post later. Thx again

exactly when you try to force it you sacrifice form and that is counter productive. Lighten the weight and just totally fatigue the muscle and you will be on your way bro ;)

bronson
01-27-2014, 11:36 PM
Do you guys see any potential in my physique from a weighlifting standpoint?

kubes
01-27-2014, 11:37 PM
Do you guys see any potential in my physique from a weighlifting standpoint?

yes

animal87
01-27-2014, 11:49 PM
I think you are similar to me buddy. I put on mass and strength real easy, but it's hard to tell what you really look like until you cut down some. Just keep your protein high and you will keep the biggest part of your mass.

kubes
01-27-2014, 11:58 PM
If you decide to cut weight you will look bigger.

Dont wanna be old
01-28-2014, 12:04 AM
Dam brother I would not wanna be in front of you when your swinging those hammers .
Watching that is like seeing my son . Lol
I thought you swing from your body and put body behind it .
Not sure if you evaluate yourself but it's there and I would not change anything .
For the muscle you developed it was from resistance hitting the heavy bag as force and resistance builds muscle . Sparring or fighting doesn't add muscle size but learns agility and stamina to upper body .
You may think it's just ramblings of a old man and there's no data to support .
A exaggerated example is female ballerina . Muscles in legs and none in upper body even tho arms are always moving . Male ballerina has upper body from lifting female .
As far as weight or BF . Kimbo Slice looked tough with Roy Nelson holding him down and pumbling the shit out of him .
Bodybuilding is sin . Vanity is one of the seven deadly sins .

Ok that was foolish ramblings .
Get your diet in check ,hit weights hard and things will fall into place .
DWBO

bronson
01-28-2014, 12:30 AM
Thanld guys. Anim I didnt know you were here too whats up brother!

DWBO no I totally get what youre saying. Maybe thats why my legs are so big and upper body isnt from the footwork and thousands of rounds of jumprope and sparring, etc. Like I said I boxed at 160lb and was even considering 155 at one point but I had to starve myself to get down to that and wasnt comfortable. I competed in golden gloves for awhile and did pretty decent. But then got married and kinda let myself go a little but always went back to the gym. Then as I got older I picked up some muay thai because my boxing gym got taken over and around here mma gyms are everywhere and I wanted to stay in combat sports. But now at 31 I know if I were to compete I would maybe get 1 or 2 more fights in and no way in hell would I go back down to 160. But I found a new boxing gym and basically just use that for cardio. I'd rather focus on weights. I wanna look like you guys lol thx for the kind words everybody.

I figure ill post pics up here every monday. Diet is in check now ill admit with the deca an the bulk phase I took it too far sometimes and ate ALOT.

kubes
01-28-2014, 12:41 AM
Keep the pics coming bro so you can judge your progress

bronson
01-29-2014, 06:55 PM
Anybody else feel good as hell on masteron? I just generally feel good past week.

kubes
01-29-2014, 08:04 PM
Anybody else feel good as hell on masteron? I just generally feel good past week.

One of my favorite compounds brother! Love the way it makes me feel

bronson
01-29-2014, 09:15 PM
Feel like im on top of the world sometimes. First time ive ever really felt "on". I really dig it. Plus I think youll guys agree its helping with my cut next week I can visually see changes

bronson
01-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Not sure if its related or not but it seems to be helping me sleep too. With the deca my sleep was terrible. Now im out quickly an have crazy realistic good dreams.

Anyway im thinking later on when im more experienced and in better shape to give tren a try. Probably the end of next winter. That might be my next cycle. Thinking after this pct do a natty bulk then do a tren/test cycle with maybe something else thrown in. by next year I should be alot closer to my goals and be ready to chisel up

Dont wanna be old
01-29-2014, 11:39 PM
I would not recommend Tren for you .
Would not mix with Martial Artist .
Cardio killer , sleep is a challenge .
Besides I'm not sure someone like you should have something that makes you angry and aggressive .
Hate to see newspaper where you knocked someone's head off there shoulders .
I know it effects everyone different but there's enough other good combo's .
No disrespect intended as I'm joking as much as I'm serious .
If anything I would look at GW501516 .

Keep up the good work
DWBO

bronson
01-30-2014, 07:50 AM
None taken my friend. Youre probably right. I hear tren can be the worst with side effects.

kubes
01-30-2014, 01:17 PM
None taken my friend. Youre probably right. I hear tren can be the worst with side effects.

For most its either a love or a hate relationship

bronson
01-31-2014, 12:59 AM
Yeah my friend that I juiced with the first time loves tren but he told me you sell your soul to it lol hes shredded tho. Kinda has your build kubes. But im sure like with anything else diet an training is key to that

animal87
01-31-2014, 01:11 AM
For the most part the horror stories you here are guys on too much tren. But it def. needs to be respected, I only run it once in a long while. The insomnia gets to me after a while.

kubes
01-31-2014, 01:21 AM
Yeah my friend that I juiced with the first time loves tren but he told me you sell your soul to it lol hes shredded tho. Kinda has your build kubes. But im sure like with anything else diet an training is key to that

you just have to find the sweet spot were the sides are tolerable and the results are right

Herc
01-31-2014, 02:54 AM
Bronson, you have a nice thick build and will look great after your cut. With that said, your chest is lacking some size. I have always believed in heavy bench press to build a big chest. Most body builders can't build a huge chest without moving the heavy weights. I say most because some people are just genetic freaks and can do light weight fly's and make their chest grow. I have always lived by the mentality that if you are not challenging your muscles they have no reason to get any bigger! All that happens to my chest when using light weights is that it gets more cut and even gets smaller (which I prefer when cutting). There should always be a mix of higher and lower reps during every bench session (pyramid up and then back down). Of course fly's and incline presses even dips can help build/shape your chest but if the muscle isn't really "developed" yet these shaping exercises are almost pointless (IMO). Lifting heavy if tough on the joints, tendons, back, etc. so I understand why people try to shy away from it. And when you are hurt you just can't lift heavy sometimes. But when you can... I believe you should! Sorry for the long answer, may have gotten carried away:)

bronson
01-31-2014, 04:00 AM
No need to apologize bro I love all feedback! Im pretty much doing this alone. The lifting part anyways. I have alot to learn still and probably should have waited on gear in the first place but it is what it is. I appreciate all input good or bad. Youre totally right about my chest. Thing is I lift at home so getting a spotter is hard and I honestly think thats the main reason my chest is slacking the hardest. I lift heavy -as I can within reason- without risking fucking myself up because most of the time that I lift im home with two children taking naps. Ive had to pull myself out from the bar a few times now its scary shit. But I honestly think if I had a spotter to help push me to my absolute brink or failure I'd grow with my chest. Everything else I push hard because I dont need a spotter so I work myself over really well. Anyway I appreciate the advice and if you have any tips to help with not having a spotter I'd appreciate it also brother.

Herc
01-31-2014, 12:28 PM
If you don't already have one, buy a power rack. You will never need a spotter if you set the bars just below chest level...that way you can just lay it on the bars and squeeze out from under it if you get to fatigued to re-rack the weight. This is the only way to do heavy bench press without a spotter in my opinion. You don't need to buy a super expensive one either...also can check craigslist and see if someone is getting rid of one cheap.

animal87
01-31-2014, 02:05 PM
I don't know if you do but try tucking your elbows in to your sides when benching heavy. It will take out the shoulders and use more chest and triceps. Thats one of my problems my shoulders are strong they do all the work if I hold my arms wide.

bronson
02-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Kinda slipped up over the weekend. Yesterday was my twins bday so I had some cake cookies an ice cream an today is super bowl so you know I had to get some munchies but these are rare occasions. Will update tomorrow as scheduled anyway. Probably some bloat.

TexxGearsRep
02-03-2014, 12:28 AM
Kinda slipped up over the weekend. Yesterday was my twins bday so I had some cake cookies an ice cream an today is super bowl so you know I had to get some munchies but these are rare occasions. Will update tomorrow as scheduled anyway. Probably some bloat.

Thats nothing that 45 minutes of intense cardio won't take care of!

bronson
02-03-2014, 01:08 AM
Very true! Im hitting cardio hard tomorrow.

kubes
02-03-2014, 04:22 AM
Cardio away bro hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl and birthday party

bronson
02-03-2014, 06:37 AM
Thanks brother. I enjoyed the bday party but this superbowl was one of the most boring ones ive seen. Im sure seahawk fans were digging it tho lol I almost had to turn the tv off it was hard to watch. Shit was a massacre. Im a giants fan tho so I didnt really care my team sucks right now lol. Anyway I got my cheats out of my system. Back on the grind hard tomorrow.

kubes
02-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Thanks brother. I enjoyed the bday party but this superbowl was one of the most boring ones ive seen. Im sure seahawk fans were digging it tho lol I almost had to turn the tv off it was hard to watch. Shit was a massacre. Im a giants fan tho so I didnt really care my team sucks right now lol. Anyway I got my cheats out of my system. Back on the grind hard tomorrow.

couldnt agree more... Terrible game from the start to the end!

bronson
02-03-2014, 11:56 PM
Ok heres mondays update pics. Probably cant tell much of a difference cuz I was kinda bad last week an man I felt it in the gym today. Working all that junk out was like dragging a buick behind me during cardio. Ive also decided to lower carbs down. Which ive never done. When I was boxing my trainers always told me eat alot of carbs an moderate protein an fat. So im not sure if this is the route I want to take to get to my goals or not? If im gonna be boxing more for my cardio I'd think I would need to keep my carbs up but since im cutting; carbs should be lowered? Im kinda confused in that aspect. Anyway heres the pics maybe you guys can see a difference

http://i58.tinypic.com/k488ra.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/2it35uc.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/e01qua.jpg

kubes
02-04-2014, 12:01 AM
Looks like you are headed in the right direction. How lean are you trying to get?

bronson
02-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Down to maybe 15% bf or less. Not looking to compete in bodybuilding but I wouldnt mind having a 6 pack lol basically I want to be as big as I can be with lowest amount bf without torturing myself. I had a 6 pack when I was boxing but I was scrawny. So I'd like to stay around 200lbs. Lowest maybe 190 then bulk back up and cut again

kubes
02-04-2014, 12:40 AM
How many carbs are you eating Ed now?

bronson
02-04-2014, 12:54 AM
During the bulk it was around 350g. Today is the first day I figured I'd cut em down so im aiming for maybe 150

kubes
02-04-2014, 12:58 AM
During the bulk it was around 350g. Today is the first day I figured I'd cut em down so im aiming for maybe 150

Perfect I was going to say with the weight you are aiming for between 150-200 should be right on. Pound those greens down bro and it will help too :)

bronson
02-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Thanks brother! Yeah im giving 2700 cals a day a shot an im hungry. Probably the test. Need to up the veggies for sure! Stir fry here I come lol

bronson
02-04-2014, 01:08 AM
Kubes what bf do I look right now? I have one of those electric testers and it says around 22

kubes
02-04-2014, 02:32 AM
Kubes what bf do I look right now? I have one of those electric testers and it says around 22

My guess would be 18ish. Keep in mind when dieting it's relatively easy to drop 1% bf each week.

bronson
02-04-2014, 04:54 PM
My guess would be 18ish. Keep in mind when dieting it's relatively easy to drop 1% bf each week.

Perhaps I can adjust my goal to 12%.

kubes
02-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Perhaps I can adjust my goal to 12%.

I think you could do it easy if you want to :)

bronson
02-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Im dropping my AI (aromasin) for a week. Sex drive slowly declining. Getting in a bad mood all day. Anxiety up. Dry lips, feeling shitty etc. Ive been taking 12.5ED even at 900mg of test a week this might be too much with the mast kinda helping out. So im dropping the AI to see how I feel in a week. If I feel better ill either finish off without an AI or maybe do a E3D thing. If I dont feel better ill get bloods done to see whats up. I got no motivation to do anything right now. It sucks.

kubes
02-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Im dropping my AI (aromasin) for a week. Sex drive slowly declining. Getting in a bad mood all day. Anxiety up. Dry lips, feeling shitty etc. Ive been taking 12.5ED even at 900mg of test a week this might be too much with the mast kinda helping out. So im dropping the AI to see how I feel in a week. If I feel better ill either finish off without an AI or maybe do a E3D thing. If I dont feel better ill get bloods done to see whats up. I got no motivation to do anything right now. It sucks.

Be careful managing estrogen can be a double edge sword. At 900 mg ew of test i really doubt aromasin at 12.5 mg ed is crashing your estrogen in fact i wnder if you are loosing the drive because your estrogen is actually high? didnt you say you were running deca as well?

bronson
02-04-2014, 05:33 PM
I was running deca before yeah. Ive stopped a couple weeks ago though.
Maybe I should just get bloods anyway then? In the meantime you think I should actually raise the aromasin? This hasnt really been a problem all cycle. The good feeling of mast is gone too. Im having a hard time finding my sweet spot I guess with my AI. I know its not necessarily a sure fire indicator but my nips arent sensitive or itchy.
What youre saying does make sense tho. At upper teen bf and almost a gram of test there SHOULD be alot of estrogen

kubes
02-04-2014, 05:35 PM
I was running deca before yeah. Ive stopped a couple weeks ago though.
Maybe I should just get bloods anyway then? In the meantime you think I should actually raise the aromasin? This hasnt really been a problem all cycle. The good feeling of mast is gone too. Im having a hard time finding my sweet spot I guess with my AI. I know its not necessarily a sure fire indicator but my nips arent sensitive or itchy.
What youre saying does make sense tho. At upper teen bf and almost a gram of test there SHOULD be alot of estrogen

Absolutely on that much test i would bet that your estrogen is elevated. How high idk we are all different. If you have the ability to run labs i think you should so that you are not guessing to control the sides

bronson
02-04-2014, 05:39 PM
I should add im having no problems getting erections. Maintaining sometimes is a bitch which is weird but the biggest symptom is it takes me FOREVER to finish the job with the wife. I think I read that was a sign of low e2

bronson
02-04-2014, 05:40 PM
True. I wish high and low estro symptoms were different. It would make it so much easier lol

kubes
02-04-2014, 08:05 PM
I should add im having no problems getting erections. Maintaining sometimes is a bitch which is weird but the biggest symptom is it takes me FOREVER to finish the job with the wife. I think I read that was a sign of low e2
That could be prolactin acting up

True. I wish high and low estro symptoms were different. It would make it so much easier lol

Dont we all bro

bronson
02-04-2014, 10:07 PM
That could be prolactin acting up

thats so weird because I had no problems at all while running deca at 500 for 12.5 weeks. I still took forever to reach the finish line tho. My last cycle was just test and it was the same thing. The moon and stars had to align just right to bust a nut lol. I was using adex then.

kubes
02-04-2014, 10:09 PM
That as probably because of elevated prolactin bro. You will level back out now that you have discontinued the compound

bronson
02-05-2014, 03:43 AM
I think you were right about the estrogen brother I doubled up this morning and im already starting to feel better. Probably be able to tell better next few days.

kubes
02-05-2014, 03:45 AM
I think you were right about the estrogen brother I doubled up this morning and im already starting to feel better. Probably be able to tell better next few days.

Nice you will probably drop some water weight pretty fast too :)

bronson
02-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Fuck yeah woke up with morning wood and looking leaner. Definitely has been high estro. Might have to pick up some more aromasin im not gonna have enough to finish this out at 25mg. I do have adex tho but that shit is wicked.

kubes
02-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Nice job brother! Glad to hear its working out. I will get that meal plan up for you to look at today

bronson
02-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Chest and tri day
standard bench 10x1
10x1
10x1 (warmups)

10x1
9x1
6x1
3x1 failed on 4th

Incline
10x1
4x1
4x1

No decline setting on my bench so I do chest dips. 30 today but most had to be assisted.

Close grip bench

10x1
6x1
0x1 failed on first rep. Resuced weight to finish out with high rep instead. 12x1
Abs almost every day. 80 - 100 situps
50 leg lifts.

Boxing gym 3 rounds jump rope 5 rounds on heavy bag and 3 rounds sparring. Same as yesterday.

Did back yesterday. Pullups x 30 and chinups x 30 sets of 10. Dumbbell bicep curls. Normally do deads but skipped it yesterday I was draggin ass.

Monday was shoulders. Military presses, arnie presses, db shoulder press, bb shrugs, front raises. Cant do laterals right now it aggravates my tennis elbow.
just hit the bag monday for half dozen rounds.

Ill update this daily with what im doing instead of clumping em all together. Not sure if you guys want me to put weights or not

bronson
02-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Forgot to add those rounds are all 3 minutes each with a minute rest

kubes
02-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Meal 1 430-5 am 8 Egg White + 1Yolk 36 1 6 82
Ezekiel Muffin 8 30 0 160
16oz orange juice 4 54 0 220

Meal 2 8 am 8 Egg White+ 1Yolk 36 0 2 82
2 1/2 Pieces Ezekiel Bread 10 40 1 180
Vegetable 1 CUP Vegetable 0 0 0 0
1/8 cup almonds 0 10 0 130

Meal 3 11am 6 OZ Chicken Breast 42 0 10 246
Carbohydrate Half CUP Brown Rice 2 23 0 110
Vegetable 1 CUP Vegtable Big bowl leafy greens 0 0 0 0

Meal 4 2Pm 6 OZ Chicken Breast 42 0 10 246
1 CUP Sweet Potatoe 4 40 1 130

Meal 5 5Pm 6 OZ Chicken Breast 42 0 10 246
OZ 0
1/8 cup almonds 0 10 0 130

Meal 6 8 Pm Muscle Milk 25 12 9 230
OZ
Vegetable 1 CUP Vegtable 0 0 0 0

Total Protein 215, Carbs 207, Fat 81 Calories 2417

Hope this helps this is when i am cutting weight

bronson
02-07-2014, 02:16 AM
Nice thanks kubes! Repped

Took today off my tennis elbow flared up and I figured id give it a rest and just do some roadwork tonight.

kubes
02-07-2014, 02:26 AM
Nice thanks kubes! Repped

Took today off my tennis elbow flared up and I figured id give it a rest and just do some roadwork tonight.
Its important to make sure you rest at least as hard as you train

bronson
02-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Whats up guys. Monday again. Weighed in at 211 this morning. Im down about 15lbs I think? Heres some pics

http://i57.tinypic.com/kai8ib.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/1zewcwg.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/n3n6lv.jpg

So I guess progress is happening at a decent speed. I suppose I should get a back pic. Those are a bitch to do myself ill have my wife do it

kubes
02-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Nice progress brother! Back pics are tough I usually make one of my kids snap the pic :)

bronson
02-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Nice lol I dont trust my kids with that yet. I have twins that just turned two. Theyd probably just chew on it.
Thank you man Ive been working pretty consistent with this. Looking at the pics on page 1 compared to this I can def see im leaner. I lost some mass tho but I guess thats how deca is. Im thinking with how I look now I could be pretty cut at 190 what you think kubes?

kubes
02-10-2014, 09:00 PM
Nice lol I dont trust my kids with that yet. I have twins that just turned two. Theyd probably just chew on it.
Thank you man Ive been working pretty consistent with this. Looking at the pics on page 1 compared to this I can def see im leaner. I lost some mass tho but I guess thats how deca is. Im thinking with how I look now I could be pretty cut at 190 what you think kubes?

I think with your dedication we can get you to 190 brother :)

bronson
02-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Thanks bro do you think with the amount of mass I have 190 would be pretty cut like lower teens bf?

kubes
02-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Thanks bro do you think with the amount of mass I have 190 would be pretty cut like lower teens bf?

I think you would be getting pretty cut up at 190 brother :)

bronson
02-13-2014, 08:49 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2zstajd.jpg
beginning of cut^^

http://i57.tinypic.com/kai8ib.jpg

Monday^^^

kubes
02-14-2014, 03:37 PM
How was your weigh in bro?

bronson
02-15-2014, 08:20 AM
How was your weigh in bro?

I was 211 on monday. So ive lost about 16lbs since I started curting. Im sure alot if not most was deca bloat

kubes
02-15-2014, 12:52 PM
I was 211 on monday. So ive lost about 16lbs since I started curting. Im sure alot if not most was deca bloat

It doesn't matter weight loss is weight loss :) good job brother. Keep up the good work its going to be worth it when you pass your goals

bronson
02-17-2014, 09:04 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/2ist5w6.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2lihk3o.jpg

Weighed in at 215lbs. Probably water I eased way back on my AI and getting bloodwork. Pecs are starting to look better imo at least. Whats your input guys?

rmkicks
02-17-2014, 09:20 PM
Great job so far bro! Keep up the hard work!!

kubes
02-17-2014, 10:03 PM
Nice progress

bronson
02-19-2014, 07:29 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/25510zm.jpg

Middle of the week pic fuck it

kubes
02-19-2014, 10:51 AM
You are looking leaner brother

bronson
04-26-2014, 09:28 PM
Sorry for the sudden drop off in updates to anybody following I had some dramatic life changes. Going through divorce. Moved. Custody stuff. Car shopping. Job seeking. Rebounds (lol) all that shit. Its been a crazy 2 months. I dropped dosage down of test to maintenance and havent been able to hit the weights much so I've lost alot of weight. Here shortly probably gonna invest in some hcg and then pct out. Peps gear is all legit tho. Sorry I couldnt give you guys a full log. Next time I will for sure when shit settles down.