PDA

View Full Version : DNP

Diesel22
01-28-2014, 05:14 AM
brothers. i have been doing my research on DNP foursome time but i cannot find how long you take it for and when you take it(off cycle, on cycle, cutting). let me know

Dont wanna be old
01-28-2014, 04:29 PM
I think this is too dangerous to suggest ideas .
I would do searches and exhaust myself researching , then do some more. .
The effect of overheating body to burn fat sounds good but damage to cornea scared me .
The reason I stress is I thought I had researched and was smart enough to use .
Then after a few days heart palpitations had me nervous and I quit .
T-3 or T-4 cycles are so much safer and easy on the body .
Even great success of losing 15lbs in a week or 10 days ,how's the loose skin gonna look .
Slower consistent lose is the best .

Good luck and please be careful
DWBO

PAiN
01-28-2014, 04:54 PM
Check this thread out brother. Tons of info.

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?9185-Dinitrophenol-%28DNP%29

Any questions feel free to ask.

JJR
01-29-2014, 12:10 AM
brothers. i have been doing my research on DNP foursome time but i cannot find how long you take it for and when you take it(off cycle, on cycle, cutting). let me know

I haven't looked to see if you posted it somewhere else but adding more info about you would help . stats goals if you've tried it before who makes what you have < make sure its legit things like that .

gator-mclusky
01-29-2014, 12:22 AM
It's poison. Pure and simply put, its poison. Amp up your cardio, eat better and if you feel u have to use a fat burner Id go with Clen. Winstrol helps with some fat loss as well for me.

hunkstrum
01-29-2014, 02:53 AM
It's poison. Pure and simply put, its poison. Amp up your cardio, eat better and if you feel u have to use a fat burner Id go with Clen. Winstrol helps with some fat loss as well for me.

I second this. It's absolute poison.

08gsxr
01-29-2014, 04:17 AM
Yeah bro.. Poison. Stay away from it