PDA

View Full Version : Mark bell sling shot

Aminobois
01-28-2014, 08:01 AM
Hey BOP, first day of trying my sling shot by mark bell.. I got it as a gift. Well 2 actually.. I got the blue I guess more softer feeling one and the black mad dog edition one... And yea they work great! Seems like the mad dog version is better for me. Feel more locked in. Even tho it's not raw, finally hitting the 5 plate mark is the best feeling, almost as close as hitting you're first 315 pr back in high school! Great product

rmkicks
01-28-2014, 10:09 AM
I just checked it out on youtube. I think I could really benefit with one of these. My shoulders are still hurting from the powerlifting I did in December. Thanks for the info brother!!

PAiN
01-28-2014, 09:49 PM
Hey BOP, first day of trying my sling shot by mark bell.. I got it as a gift. Well 2 actually.. I got the blue I guess more softer feeling one and the black mad dog edition one... And yea they work great! Seems like the mad dog version is better for me. Feel more locked in. Even tho it's not raw, finally hitting the 5 plate mark is the best feeling, almost as close as hitting you're first 315 pr back in high school! Great product

Great to hear that bro. Keep us posted on your results using these.

Aminobois
01-29-2014, 01:51 AM
Yea bro, It feels really good. Takes a lot of stress off my shoulders and elbows, like it feels like I'm just locked in and makes me more confident about adding weight.. U should definetly try it!! My other training partners seem to lean toward the blue version. Softer material I guess. But yea plus that guy mark bell is a beast, so I'm sure it's all good!!

Rooroo
01-29-2014, 02:59 AM
Mark Bell is a beast indeed!
For u guys that saw "Bigger Stronger Faster" he's the brother of Chris Bell who created and stared in the documentary . Mark appeared as well and spoke of his gear use. He's one of the best power lifters in the world !

707boy
01-29-2014, 07:39 AM
Mark Bell is a beast indeed!
For u guys that saw "Bigger Stronger Faster" he's the brother of Chris Bell who created and stared in the documentary . Mark appeared as well and spoke of his gear use. He's one of the best power lifters in the world !

Bro his back yard power meet are the shit to I got to go watch one at his gym seen Dan Green Stan the rhyno and some others light some heavy ass weight

Rooroo
01-29-2014, 07:22 PM
Bro his back yard power meet are the shit to I got to go watch one at his gym seen Dan Green Stan the rhyno and some others light some heavy ass weight

I'm a fan of that whole crew bro ! I have watched many of thaws meets on video. You've been there in person ? How cool is that ?!!

707boy
01-29-2014, 08:15 PM
I'm a fan of that whole crew bro ! I have watched many of thaws meets on video. You've been there in person ? How cool is that ?!!

Yup got to walk threw the door of super training gym I dragged my girlfriend a long too lol I went to it 2 years ago and I must last years even eric spoto hit that 722 raw bench :( but for sure will be going this year for the morning events my girl want to go to the Ifbb/ncp show they are on the same day . The gym dues are like 125 a month I wanted to go their but kinda a little over my budget at this time lol

Aminobois
01-30-2014, 05:05 AM
Oh nice!! Super gym looks insane, looks like all crazy strong animals in there! Wish I had a gym like that here!! But yea I'm gonna try using that sling shot maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks for over load training. Great product!

707boy
02-01-2014, 08:48 PM
any one going to try out the new shoes mark bell reppin3099

BigPapa
02-01-2014, 09:52 PM
I ordered one yesterday. Well actually the combo sling shot and knee wraps for $80 I will let you know how I like these soon.