PDA

View Full Version : AMA Labs

Aminobois
01-28-2014, 08:09 AM
Hey Brothas, anyone hear try AMA labs decca??read nothing but great reviews so far on there test e and some other things they have. But cant seem to find any decca reviews from them.. They seem like a rock solid company tho!

Dont wanna be old
01-28-2014, 02:11 PM
They used to be sponsor here .
Nothing bad to say .
I used his gear after one of his sales .
Good luck
DWBO

enrod
01-28-2014, 02:17 PM
Deca isn't much more expensive than test to produce, I would imagine it's rarely faked. I haven't heard much about them from people I know, wouldn't mind hearing some more reviews from the community here.

PAiN
01-28-2014, 03:32 PM
They use to sponsor here and the gear was good, but that was 6+ months ago. Since they are not here anymore I can't vouch for the quality.

Try one our sponsors listed here bro. You won't have any problems with any of them.

Thanks.

Dont wanna be old
01-28-2014, 03:49 PM
They use to sponsor here and the gear was good, but that was 6+ months ago. Since they are not here anymore I can't vouch for the quality.

Try one our sponsors listed here bro. You won't have any problems with any of them.

Thanks.

:iHaXsZdzSbnB.jpg:

Aminobois
01-29-2014, 01:43 AM
Yea! Man I was checking out superior labs stuff and wicked labs and they look insanely tasteful.. On my pct now, so I got some time to check out what the brothers are saying. Looking to bulk next! But thanks for the input bros! Any suggestions more than welcome!!

Rooroo
01-29-2014, 02:10 AM
Only one of the sponsors u mentioned is a sponsor here bro and that is Wicked.
Best of luck to u though :)

Aminobois
01-29-2014, 04:49 AM
Oh shoot you're right, sorry bout that guys, but that lab popped in my head from looking.around I guess lol..thanks tho bro for the good wishes! Have u tried a lot of the sponsors stuff on here?? Going threw them
and all look great! Can pick just one!

Rooroo
01-29-2014, 04:56 AM
Oh shoot you're right, sorry bout that guys, but that lab popped in my head from looking.around I guess lol..thanks tho bro for the good wishes! Have u tried a lot of the sponsors stuff on here?? Going threw them
and all look great! Can pick just one!

I have used most of the sponsors on this board and they fuckin rock!!!
Our sponsors here do such a great job of keeping us members happy ! I'm proud to be a member here :)

grademan
01-29-2014, 03:13 PM
We have some good sponsors here. Listen to your brothers here. They won't steer you wrong bro. There are a lot of great bros here. I would bet some of the best here. Listen, research and read. Pm anyone of these vets and they will help you out

bugse2342
01-29-2014, 05:58 PM
AMA is GTG, however no longer on the board and I trust what the board sponsors. Not saying anything bad about any sponsor not on this board. But I trust the community and rep to make it an easy decissions when making orders.