PDA

View Full Version : Deca

bdad
01-29-2014, 09:12 PM
Due to this weather down south I'm stuck on drilling rig. I'm on a test, deca cycle and am out of test until I get home. Should I continue with my e3d deca shots minus the test, or wait until I get home and have my test to go with it? At the most it will be two shots, as I have already taken one of strictly deca no test. What would you guys recommend. I am also on a drol, dbol kicker which I have also continued to take. I'm thinking fuck it, two shot without test should'nt effect me too much, should it??? I feel like I'm shrinking just typing this damn post.

animal87
01-29-2014, 09:25 PM
Back in the day before there was pct not many guys ran test just deca primo or whatever, thinking they wouldn't get shut down as hard. So I would be inclined to think it would be ok but this is just speculation it's never happened to me so idk. Either way the deca is going to be in your system longer than the test now and your levels will be off.

Dont wanna be old
01-29-2014, 09:28 PM
Depends how much test you where running .
Can you get mail there ?

hazmat
01-29-2014, 09:53 PM
I ran out of test b4 and waited almost 2 weeks. Didn't really seem to bother me. My dose was 400wk deca and 750wk sust.

HARD AT IT
01-29-2014, 10:03 PM
You should be fine bro especially if your running a long ester test. I like to run my test real low with my compounds just to keep sexual function and general happiness..lol I wouldn't worry about it. Especially if its just a few days or even a week. Fuck fight or trip pipe!!!

Khem
01-29-2014, 10:48 PM
Your test will tank but it's not going to make you shrink lol not that fast. I wouldn't take the deca alive, I would just wait the two weeks and start with a double week if you want to be back at your levels.

bdad
01-29-2014, 10:49 PM
Can you get mail there ?

I can recieve mail, no need in getting supplies sent I should be home in a day or two.

bdad
01-29-2014, 10:52 PM
Can you get mail there ?

1.6 gram of test RTS blend 100 prop/ 150 enan/150 cyp.

bdad
01-29-2014, 10:54 PM
I was thinking I would have enough test in my sytem, and it has been less that a weel since last test shot. Cycle was 1.6 gram of test, and 600 decca weekly.

bdad
01-29-2014, 10:55 PM
You should be fine bro especially if your running a long ester test. I like to run my test real low with my compounds just to keep sexual function and general happiness..lol I wouldn't worry about it. Especially if its just a few days or even a week. Fuck fight or trip pipe!!!

Hell yeah son!!!

Dont wanna be old
01-29-2014, 11:00 PM
I would express ship a bottle .
I have to tell you why .
A friend sold me 40 Orma's and I had some Deca for bulk .
I was running the Orma's EOD and 400 Deca , gonna blow up on this .
I get a chance to get with wife , no cloths anywhere and everything is green light go .
Little man looked like a turtle with its head in his shell .
How the hell could this happen ?
Fake Orma's !!!!!!
Offer stands just send addy and no charge. .
I don't wanna anyone to learn what Deca-dick is
DWBO

bdad
01-29-2014, 11:34 PM
I have to tell you why .
I get a chance to get with wife , no cloths anywhere and everything is green light go .
Fake Orma's !!!!!!
DWBO

Thanks bro very generous of you, speaks volumes of your character!!! I'm scheduled to go home in the morning so I will gracefully decline your generous offer. Friend request sent.

grademan
01-29-2014, 11:39 PM
DWBO you my friend are a model brother. All the respect brother

Dont wanna be old
01-29-2014, 11:46 PM
DWBO you my friend are a model brother. All the respect brother
Thank you .
I help whenever I can .
It's not the size of the board. , it's the size of the heart .

grademan
01-30-2014, 12:34 AM
Very true brother. Very true. Bdad I hope you get safely home brother.

hrtpharm
01-30-2014, 01:01 AM
Dont worry bro you wont go backwards until you hit 21 days without.

ironmako
01-30-2014, 01:36 AM
Due to this weather down south I'm stuck on drilling rig. I'm on a test, deca cycle and am out of test until I get home. Should I continue with my e3d deca shots minus the test, or wait until I get home and have my test to go with it? At the most it will be two shots, as I have already taken one of strictly deca no test. What would you guys recommend. I am also on a drol, dbol kicker which I have also continued to take. I'm thinking fuck it, two shot without test should'nt effect me too much, should it??? I feel like I'm shrinking just typing this damn post.

First off props to you for being on a drilling rig.

Second two shots is like what a week or week and a half maybe. Unless its different where you're at and you're close to some tail I don't think it would matter if you're going to be getting back on test anyway. Half lives and all, and depending on the ester the test will still be hanging around anyway - just not at supra-physiological levels.

But that's just my 2cents

On edit: just noticed you said 1.6g of test so disregard. You're gonna be at supra-physiologic levels for awhile anyway LOL

bdad
01-31-2014, 08:46 AM
Thanks for all the response's my fellows, made it home today so all is good!!! Been hitting that drol/ dbol kicker going on 4.5 week's, my wife checked my BP today it was 160/120. Kicker is over!!!

707boy
01-31-2014, 04:29 PM
I have to tell you why .
Fake Orma's !!!!!!
DWBO

Damn bro now that's a true brother of the iron game! Yea deca dick was my true fear of running deca I took no chances and got pharma caber

Rooroo
01-31-2014, 04:51 PM
Thank you .
I help whenever I can .
It's not the size of the board. , it's the size of the heart .

Fuckin love this guy!!!! And I love that quote!!!
This thing we call a Brotherhood is very real for lots of us on here!!
Bdad I have been in this spot and continued to run the deca without the test . Sex drive suffered for sure but came right back when the test got pumping through my blood .