PDA

View Full Version : Clean sites for movies , music files

AndyL
02-01-2014, 04:41 AM
Does anyone know of any torrent sites that are not infected with with adware , spyware , viruses ? I go to the piratebay all the time and I'm sure the site itself has malware everywhere . Just recently I ran a virus scan and it detected a virus that's turning off the computer on and off . I appreciate any help , thanks guys .

Also any advice to remove a malware called " TR/Trash.gen .

bigpimpdaddy
02-01-2014, 01:21 PM
I wished I knew as well.... I did know a few sites but they got taken down this past year... sucks ass..
Try Malwarebytes Anti-Malware... Are you using Norton as well?? Try Combo -fix.. But do as it says .. Combo is bad ass but you can erase something if you are not careful.. Its on Major Geeks..

PAiN
02-01-2014, 11:31 PM
I use ExtraTorrent.com alot. As long as you download from trusted uploaders you should be good.

AndyL
02-02-2014, 04:19 AM
^^^ Thanks Pain , I'm a member now , and the torrents download with U torrent . Great selection to choose from , only I may have to install different plug-ins or codecs and have to be careful of this because they can come with viruses .

Joseph
02-09-2014, 02:10 AM
TorrentButler.eu is excellent for movie purposes. Only thing I use and ALWAYS has the latest movies, even has an option to view only torrents posted in HD and what not.

PAiN
02-09-2014, 02:16 AM
If you want to download full music cd's check out

http://albumwash.com/

kubes
02-09-2014, 03:04 AM
Does anyone know of any torrent sites that are not infected with with adware , spyware , viruses ? I go to the piratebay all the time and I'm sure the site itself has malware everywhere . Just recently I ran a virus scan and it detected a virus that's turning off the computer on and off . I appreciate any help , thanks guys .

Also any advice to remove a malware called " TR/Trash.gen .
Use a news group brother its an untapped resource! I been using them for years. Usenet has been used since almost the beginning of the internet. Its a little more computer geeky but well worth it. Once you get used to searching through the binarys its not as hard as it looks

donwan
02-09-2014, 10:53 AM
i use torrentz.eu and when you find what you want to download it will give you link to all trsutable sites.

best site in my books

i usually got with kickasstorrents from there

but the good thing is if you click itorrents on torrentz.eu in the corner it will give you list of all recent popular movies tv shows etc.