PDA

View Full Version : Need to find out if this website is a scam...

DirtyOne
02-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Waiting on order and guy will not respond to emails... had mixed reviews but my feeling is that I have been burned...

bigpimpdaddy
02-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Which site are you speaking of bro?

rmkicks
02-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Ummm, to which website are you referring to????
Can't be this one!!!!

Dont wanna be old
02-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Your first post. .
Introduce yourself and give us some info so we can help .

Did you get a sweet deal on Hgh ?

bigpimpdaddy
02-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Just wondering did he order from one of our advertised sponsors ??? Or is he talking this site in general??
Talk to us dude....You've only got one post and no info..

DirtyOne
02-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Wasn't this site. I ordered some gear from a guy in FL who goes by the handle Juice... Sent $ and now won't answer emails... His nane is Scott Peters... Anyone dealt with him?

DirtyOne
02-01-2014, 02:40 PM
I'll give the site but I'm not advertising for anyone

DirtyOne
02-01-2014, 02:45 PM
His website is juice underground... I was a dumbass and didn't check him out thoroughly enough and apparently he has burned a few in the past... too early to tell if ive been fucked but not answering emails is not a good sign

DirtyOne
02-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Btw... Im just looking for a solid hook up since moving to FL... Any suggestions?

blaster
02-01-2014, 06:53 PM
There are lots of good and trustworthy sources on this board bro. The only thing you have done correctly so far is finally coming to this site. Now you just need to research which source you would like to deal with. Sorry, have never heard of the source that may have burned you. Always go with the sources who have plenty of good and recent feedback.

kubes
02-01-2014, 07:11 PM
There are lots of good and trustworthy sources on this board bro. The only thing you have done correctly so far is finally coming to this site. Now you just need to research which source you would like to deal with. Sorry, have never heard of the source that may have burned you. Always go with the sources who have plenty of good and recent feedback.

^^^ this

enrod
02-01-2014, 07:14 PM
I think I've heard of juice underground, however I don't remember if the reviews were positive or not. You can't go wrong with our sponsors here. I'm not affiliated, but I've had great experiences. Pick one that fits your needs in products, pricing, and payment.

08gsxr
02-01-2014, 07:22 PM
I just done some research on them. I've seen a few negatives but then again it's not too popular. Use the sponsors here bro. They're a 10/10 and are awesome. Look at the reviews and feedback

bigpimpdaddy
02-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Ok brother I hear what you are saying..Rule #1 never order from a unknown source. Rule #1 only order from a well know source on a stand up board. Rule #1 Always do your back ground checks on the source you are thinking about ordering from. Rule #1 Never ever order from just a internet search inquiry..
And did I tell you the #1 Rule ?
Sorry for your loss bro if it doesn't come through. I know its a little late but ther are lots of great sources on this board and if you need a referal on one just ask in the forum..
Good Luck..

toppjimie
02-01-2014, 10:18 PM
sorry to hear that brother.Hope ya didnt get burned for too much..

DirtyOne
02-02-2014, 07:12 PM
I made a dummy account and signed in to juice's website as an alias letting him think I was a new customer... wouldn't you know it, the prick answered my false id emails... The bastard lives in Jacksonville as well... His web hosting company is out of Jacksonville as well... If anyone has dealt with a Scott Peters or Seth Mitchell (same guy), he is a total scammer... I live just outside of Jax... If I track him down im taking the money he stole from me out of his ass... Piece of shit

PAiN
02-02-2014, 07:19 PM
I made a dummy account and signed in to juice's website as an alias letting him think I was a new customer... wouldn't you know it, the prick answered my false id emails... The bastard lives in Jacksonville as well... His web hosting company is out of Jacksonville as well... If anyone has dealt with a Scott Peters or Seth Mitchell (same guy), he is a total scammer... I live just outside of Jax... If I track him down im taking the money he stole from me out of his ass... Piece of shit

Thanks for the update and warning us about this guy.

Try out some of our sponsors bro. The feedback and reviews in their forums speaks for itself.

Enjoy the site bro and be sure to give us an introduction.

Thanks.

100lbulua
02-17-2014, 03:57 AM
Live and learn. Bunch of great sponsors here