PDA

View Full Version : Back pain with tren?

08gsxr
02-01-2014, 05:51 PM
So it may just be me but I'm about 3 weeks in on some tren e at 300mg a week. Running test e at 150 a week. I've noticed some back pain right at my waistline. Anyone else have this? It's at random times. It's not like I wanna croak over and die it hurts so bad, but it hurts randomly. I haven't done anything to pull it but it seems once the tren is in it gets agitated more.

VIOLATER
02-01-2014, 06:00 PM
How's ur water intake bro? Could be kidney pain, not saying it is but if I don't get at least a gallon in a day I notice lower back pain and I'd bet it's kidney. Tren has been know for this side

kubes
02-01-2014, 06:02 PM
So it may just be me but I'm about 3 weeks in on some tren e at 300mg a week. Running test e at 150 a week. I've noticed some back pain right at my waistline. Anyone else have this? It's at random times. It's not like I wanna croak over and die it hurts so bad, but it hurts randomly. I haven't done anything to pull it but it seems once the tren is in it gets agitated more.

are you noticing it all the time or more when doing cardio. Tren is very well known to make cardio difficult

08gsxr
02-01-2014, 06:03 PM
I haven't really noticed much on cardio. It's like when I sit straight up. When I'm laying down I'm fine. But when I'm sitting up I feel it more. My cardio is fine. I do get winded more during sex though.

kubes
02-01-2014, 06:08 PM
I haven't really noticed much on cardio. It's like when I sit straight up. When I'm laying down I'm fine. But when I'm sitting up I feel it more. My cardio is fine. I do get winded more during sex though.

really when sitting? Have you ever had a back injury? does it bother you when your standing?

08gsxr
02-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Only when sitting. It's weird. And a long time ago I strained it like 10 years ago. Idk what it is. My blood pressure isn't too high

kubes
02-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Only when sitting. It's weird. And a long time ago I strained it like 10 years ago. Idk what it is. My blood pressure isn't too high

sitting puts more pressure on the lower back than anything else. try putting a pillow behind your lower back and see if it helps.

08gsxr
02-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Imma try it. Should I take ibuprophen? Or just drink a shit load of water

xmuscle
02-01-2014, 07:00 PM
May just be ur lower lumbar, try to go see a chiropractor.

kubes
02-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Imma try it. Should I take ibuprophen? Or just drink a shit load of water

Both and do the pillow thing too!

08gsxr
02-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Both and do the pillow thing too!

Will do bro! Hopefully it will subside. I hope it's not the tren. I love the results lol

kubes
02-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Will do bro! Hopefully it will subside. I hope it's not the tren. I love the results lol

I would be surprised if it was. Never heard of tren effecting sitting

08gsxr
02-01-2014, 07:10 PM
I know. It's only when I sit though. Let's hope that it's something other than that but not as serious lol

kubes
02-01-2014, 07:12 PM
I know. It's only when I sit though. Let's hope that it's something other than that but not as serious lol

Yes you haven't done anything lately that may have aggravated your back right?

Rooroo
02-01-2014, 07:14 PM
First thing that came to mind was was same thing Violater said.
Flush flush flush!!! Drinking more water is an easy fix as well . Keep us informed about this bro.

08gsxr
02-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Not at all. Haven't done anything besides leg extensions in the past week. Imma ease into it again and see. I could have slept wrong hell idk

kubes
02-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Not at all. Haven't done anything besides leg extensions in the past week. Imma ease into it again and see. I could have slept wrong hell idk

Lets just hope you just slept wrong or strained a muscle. You dont have any pain radiating down your leg or in to your hips right?

08gsxr
02-01-2014, 07:19 PM
Lets just hope you just slept wrong or strained a muscle. You dont have any pain radiating down your leg or in to your hips right?

None of that. It's local. Confined to one area. It's just across my lower back right above wear my pants line is. Right across where my crack starts lol. Imma just baby it. If all else fails I do have some methylprednisolone if it worsens

kubes
02-01-2014, 07:20 PM
None of that. It's local. Confined to one area. It's just across my lower back right above wear my pants line is. Right across where my crack starts lol. Imma just baby it. If all else fails I do have some methylprednisolone if it worsens

Sounds good brother lets just hope it gets better :)

08gsxr
02-01-2014, 07:21 PM
I hope so lol. Thanks brother. I'll keep updates on this thread.

chsaw
02-01-2014, 07:47 PM
night sweats and kidney stress very bad sides drink a gallon of water a day
I cant deal with tren any more good strength gains I stick with NPP

kubes
02-01-2014, 07:51 PM
night sweats and kidney stress very bad sides drink a gallon of water a day
I cant deal with tren any more good strength gains I stick with NPP

How much tren were you running and was it e or a?

hunkstrum
02-01-2014, 08:48 PM

The good news Is that your kidneys are no where near your ass crack :-) Save the methylpred. If you were having constant radiating pain maybe, but it doesn't sound like you need it. Ibuprofen and stretching. Or you could see a doctor. BTW... I had really really bad pain in my ribs for a while. thought my liver was fucked up and I was gonna die. Turns out I was just sinching my Weight belt too tight and it was making my ribs sore :-)

kubes
02-01-2014, 08:52 PM
The good news Is that your kidneys are no where near your ass crack :-) Save the methylpred. If you were having constant radiating pain maybe, but it doesn't sound like you need it. Ibuprofen and stretching. Or you could see a doctor. BTW... I had really really bad pain in my ribs for a while. thought my liver was fucked up and I was gonna die. Turns out I was just sinching my Weight belt too tight and it was making my ribs sore :-)

Funny you say that i had the same thing happen from wearing my belt to tight. Now i just buy pants that fit right and gave up on the belt :)

chsaw
02-01-2014, 08:55 PM
400 of tren e that was a long time ago im a eq deca fan now im looking at test eq npp cycle for the summer and
palumbo diet ill post it with my stats

kubes
02-01-2014, 08:58 PM
400 of tren e that was a long time ago im a eq deca fan now im looking at test eq npp cycle for the summer and
palumbo diet ill post it with my stats

tren a or a lower dose may have been better for you. remember e builds up in your system so you really have more than 400 mg in your system once you level out because of the active life of the compound

chsaw
02-01-2014, 09:22 PM
so short cycles are better with heavy mgs 6-8 week cycles before the sides kick in

kubes
02-01-2014, 09:54 PM
so short cycles are better with heavy mgs 6-8 week cycles before the sides kick in

no not really. tren a has a much faster acive life so 300 mg each week isnt the same as running tren e. Tren e has a half life of 5-7 days. So after 5-7 days of pinning 300 mg you still have half that ester active in your body and now you are about to pin more so over time running tren e at 300 mg ew you will have more than 300 mg in your system. Vs tren a the half life is like one day. make sense?

chsaw
02-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Got it kubes thanx for the info

Khem
02-01-2014, 11:15 PM
To the guys saying kidney pain on tren is a thing.. what the fuck are you injecting?

08gsxr
02-01-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm not saying it's my kidneys, it's just my lower back near my kidneys. I've had issues with my kidneys before due to them not filtering properly. Somehow that got straightened out. I think mine is just tension. Imma do some stretching and see if it helps. It only does it when I sit up. It just seemed more noticeable with tren for the pain to come on more. But then again for me the first few weeks of tren my whole fucking body hurts lol

VIOLATER
02-02-2014, 12:49 AM
To the guys saying kidney pain on tren is a thing.. what the fuck are you injecting?

Apparently legit tren. I ran 1 ml tren A 100 eod for 6 weeks along side of tren E 800 mg wk and I definitely had sides. And kidney pain WAS one of them. only lasted for about a week but it was just like what gsxr is describing. Maybe it wasn't kidneys but I figured my lower back is where they are so hey. Kicked the water up past 1 gallon and it subsided. Back down to a gallon now and still no pain. Noticeably worse while driving my truck down the road sitting up. We all interpret and diagnose things differently. What works for me may not for u but I'm gonna throw any possibility out there for u brothers in hopes it may help and hope that one day you will do the same for me.

johnnytats
02-02-2014, 12:55 AM
ya i was gonna guess dehydration - kidney pain sounds like it may be right. i would drink pickle juice when i ran tren and it would combat dehydration really good with water of course

08gsxr
02-02-2014, 01:12 AM
It's HRT's tren. So it is legit. Glad I'm not the only one VIOLATER. I gotta get to drinking a shit load of water!!!!

Khem
02-02-2014, 01:14 AM
Most people mistake back pain for kidney pain.. Its not well known among the forum boards I've seen, but high BP can cause kidney pains and tren will bother that for a lot of folk. Keep in mind a lot of kidney pain isn't necessarily just in your back, people think kidney pain because its near your lower back, but the pain actually often radiates to the front.

Its probably back pumps, cramps or strains etc, its unlikely its kidney pains. Back pumps are extremely common for tren it seems, so its almost surely just misinterpretation in the OP's case. Taurine helps back pumps for a lot of people. Only orals give me the back issues and I don't use them now, but taurine helped me. I can't remember the exact dose, I want to say 3-5g but you'll have to google that to be certain.

Make sure you're hydrated too, could be that simple.

For some reason when people are on orals, its back pumps, but when on tren, they think tren is slaughtering their kidneys. Not taking shots at you bro, but there is just no research showing that is even a possible issue on tren specifically.

08gsxr
02-02-2014, 01:20 AM
Oh yeah khem. No offense takin brother! I will take any input I can get. If one thing doesn't work I'll try another. Imma up the water Intake. I need my kidneys! Lol

Khem
02-02-2014, 01:21 AM
I wouldn't worry too much, kidney pain is pretty different than you describe.. It more starts from lower rib and goes down at an angle to the crack.. Its flank pain I believe is the actual description. I really wouldn't worry about it unless you have reason to. Waters good though! lol

On a site note post your fucking review in hrt's forum bro!! I didn't know you had his stuff!

VIOLATER
02-02-2014, 01:50 AM
Yea see mine did start at lower back but did move around slightly. I guess best described like the start of the love handle. Not completely the side oblique but kinda in between. Never had back pumps but that's definitely something to take into consideration

Khem
02-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Just for reference, here's a picture depicting typical kidney pain.

http://static.diffen.com/uploadz/b/b9/Kidney-Pain.png

Also keep in mind all types of kidney pain are usually accompanied with fever, nausea and vomiting.

08gsxr
02-02-2014, 02:00 AM
Kinda looks like my physique lol good info khem. Mine is more like the left picture. Goes closer to the spine.

Khem
02-02-2014, 02:05 AM
Kinda looks like my physique lol good info khem. Mine is more like the left picture. Goes closer to the spine.

Its all one picture just rotated, kidney pain usually wraps around like that. Hope this all helps guys.

08gsxr
02-02-2014, 02:06 AM
Mine definitely doesn't go around the front. It's just located on the back. Guess it's good it ain't up front lol

Khem
02-02-2014, 02:09 AM
Now if the Zombie Apocalypse ever happens you know where the flank cut is!!

VIOLATER
02-02-2014, 02:11 AM
^^^damn I hope it does happen soon. Lotta mofo's I'm ready to flank shank lol

kubes
02-03-2014, 09:41 PM
How's the back brother?

08gsxr
02-04-2014, 06:34 AM
I increased my water intake and now it's gone.. What the hell lol gallon and a half a day and it seemed to have made it subside.

rusty
02-04-2014, 08:34 AM
I get bad back pumps from tren I have to take taurine before my leg and back workouts to stop it I also have back condition were my joint in my spine get inflamed make things uncomfortable at time

VIOLATER
02-04-2014, 10:37 AM
That's great news 08. Glad u got relief one way or other.

kubes
02-04-2014, 12:28 PM
I increased my water intake and now it's gone.. What the hell lol gallon and a half a day and it seemed to have made it subside.

Good to hear brother. The water is good at 1.5 anyway.

jeff52069
02-04-2014, 10:17 PM
I also get back pumps on tren A.I started to drink more water and took some taurine I had laying around and all was good.