PDA

View Full Version : I hope someone can answer

masteratarms
02-02-2014, 04:52 AM
a bodybuilder named Gary strydom posted something saying that you can prevent getting a gut on GH if you take a certain type of acetate, has anyone ever heard about this or know the protocol? gh is something I have been researching for years and have yet to hear about this until now

HARD AT IT
02-02-2014, 05:00 AM
Me either?? I always thought the gut comes from major slin abuse??

masteratarms
02-02-2014, 05:27 AM
in the article he didn't say anything about insulin being stacked with it I know when you combine gear,GH,and insulin most get a gut but iv seen people who I know have just taken gh and gear that has a slight gut I know a guy who had a 32 waist and went up to 35 while dropping down to 6% bf at the same time he was using upwards of 10 IU's a day so idk if lower dosage would make a difference I'm the article he said it was something that fewer than 100 bodybuilders actually know about which I thought was bullshit so of course if any body knows about it, it would be my brothers on here

Khem
02-02-2014, 06:25 AM
HGH creates IGF-1 as we know, and our intestines have a lot of IGF-1 receptors. IGF-1 does not discriminate, so will cause your intestines to grow, thus we have the turtle belly/hgh gut people speak of.. There is nothing out there that I know of, that will stop IGF-1 uptake in the gut. Since that's the cause, and we have nothing to stop that from happening, there is no prevention other than not blasting HGH.

For what its worth, I'm not 100% sold on blasting HGH being worth it, there are cheaper, better ways to grow IMO. HGH for anti-aging and holding size if you PCT.. that's useful.

hunkstrum
02-02-2014, 03:08 PM
there's a sure way of not getting growth gut. Use a small amount and use it infrequently. I've never heard of esterified GH. I just googled "Growth Hormone Acetate" and the only thing that came up was Sermorelin which is a synthetic GHRH. It's totally possible that Sermorelin causes less sides than GH or IGF.

masteratarms
02-02-2014, 07:31 PM
well the way he made it sound was that it wasn't a gh made with acetate but gh stacked with this acetate would prevent it iv researched every form of acetate ever made to see if I can find a relation between one of them and gh but have yet to come up with anything, thank you Khem for the info on igf one and the gut I have never heard that before, I have wanted to take gh for some time now but what may be an appropriate. dose for someone else may be blasting it for me Lao I was trying to research everything I can about preventing side effects, idk why this guy just couldn't tell us

animal87
02-02-2014, 07:32 PM
The reason people get "gh gut" is because the cells in the digestive track are produced faster than any other in the body due to the corrosive chemicals your stomach and intestines use to breakdown food. The more food you eat the more it will happen. The hgh signals the body to produce even more cells then usual in all parts of the body and since the digestive tract makes so many so fast it grows out of proportion to the rest.

hunkstrum
02-02-2014, 08:23 PM
well the way he made it sound was that it wasn't a gh made with acetate but gh stacked with this acetate would prevent it iv researched every form of acetate ever made to see if I can find a relation between one of them and gh but have yet to come up with anything, thank you Khem for the info on igf one and the gut I have never heard that before, I have wanted to take gh for some time now but what may be an appropriate. dose for someone else may be blasting it for me Lao I was trying to research everything I can about preventing side effects, idk why this guy just couldn't tell us

Do me a favor. Post the link. Id like to read exactly what he said. He's probably full of shit, but I cant tell till I read what he wrote. Plus, he's got a little turtle shell himself these days, so...

masteratarms
02-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Will do brother

masteratarms
02-02-2014, 11:39 PM
I seen it on Facebook and I couldn't copy the link so I just copy and paste what he said here it is , Because you have to use a very specific____ _____ acetate whilst on the GH. Am only estimating but at least 99% of ALL( including advanced) bodybuilders don't take this when they take GH. It's not on google so don't even try to search for it. It's a complicated application but brilliant. Bodybuilding has become a science but some athletes are still just throwing all kinds of chemicals together hoping for a good result. This might build muscle but it may also cause visual side effects which can and will destroy your body inside and out. I think modern day bodybuilding has lost the beautiful/detailed athlete because of this mass monster unscientific approach. You can be big and ripped with a flat stomach if you know how...!!! The muscle must match your frame and be symmetrical in appearance. Anything else is an experiment gone wrong.

Khem
02-02-2014, 11:56 PM
I would chalk it up to bull shit.. just my opinion.

hunkstrum
02-03-2014, 12:28 AM
Thanks for posting, dude. I'm gonna say he's full of shit up to his eyeballs. The chances that he knows something that everyone else doesn't is pretty slim. He's just not smart enough for that. "it's not on google so don't try even try to search for it." ???? who the fuck says that? Just ignore him.

TexxGearsRep
02-03-2014, 12:34 AM
I think this may be what he is talking about. Take a look everyone.

Octreotide
(Sandostatin)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octreotide

enrod
02-03-2014, 01:38 AM
I've never seen Octreotide (sandostatin) in any form of bodybuilding literature, forum, or source. According to wikipedia, it's more potent then the normal hormone? How hasn't this been used like crazy already if it was true?

Khem
02-03-2014, 01:52 AM
Its an inhibitor of growth hormone, it has no use based off the description in that link. This is for pituitary tumors and such

masteratarms
02-03-2014, 01:52 AM
i for one also think he is bullshitting because i have actually had friends that were doctors that were also gear fanatics and gh was discussed many times and octreotide never came up nor did any other acetate, now after reading that post i also looked it up in a medical book i own, it sounds like it makes sense but the application would be flawed for many reasons the point of the drug is to block hormones in the stomach fair enough but you need some hormones for normal function the drug is only given to people who have stomach tumors and their body is turning on them also how would you be able to figure out the ratio of GH to that drug? its a great post TEXXGEARS thank you for doing the research i just dont ever see how the application of it is realistic and out of all people how would gary strydom figure it out lol and if he does know something that could make a drug safer for gear user like us and hes keeping it to himself the fuck him anyways ha

TexxGearsRep
02-03-2014, 10:19 PM
i for one also think he is bullshitting because i have actually had friends that were doctors that were also gear fanatics and gh was discussed many times and octreotide never came up nor did any other acetate, now after reading that post i also looked it up in a medical book i own, it sounds like it makes sense but the application would be flawed for many reasons the point of the drug is to block hormones in the stomach fair enough but you need some hormones for normal function the drug is only given to people who have stomach tumors and their body is turning on them also how would you be able to figure out the ratio of GH to that drug? its a great post TEXXGEARS thank you for doing the research i just dont ever see how the application of it is realistic and out of all people how would gary strydom figure it out lol and if he does know something that could make a drug safer for gear user like us and hes keeping it to himself the fuck him anyways ha He probably put 2 and 2 together and came up with that. It says it blocks hormones in the stomach you would think that might help blocking someone from getting GH gut. That is probably what he is talking about and probably the thought process he used to come up with that idea.

Khem
02-03-2014, 10:41 PM
The wiki writeup doesn't mention blocking hormones in the stomach, specifically.. Hmm.. I think texx is right about the above post though, he extrapolated and perhaps misunderstood, or guessed. Who knows, but I won't ever blast hgh, too many reasons not to. Use it for holding size and anti aging only, imo.

masteratarms
02-04-2014, 04:29 AM
yeah the wiki post kinda sucks but when I looked it up it said in the stomach idk how it would block it in just the stomach and not all together but even if it does help stop or lessen gh gut how would you even get a hold of that substance lol I'm with you Khem I'd rather just not blast gh @texxgears did you find it on google? because if so, if I ever meet him I'm gonna throw it in his face that it was on google ha good job brothers

TexxGearsRep
02-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Yes actually I found that on google.

yeah the wiki post kinda sucks but when I looked it up it said in the stomach idk how it would block it in just the stomach and not all together but even if it does help stop or lessen gh gut how would you even get a hold of that substance lol I'm with you Khem I'd rather just not blast gh @texxgears did you find it on google? because if so, if I ever meet him I'm gonna throw it in his face that it was on google ha good job brothers

masteratarms
02-04-2014, 08:27 PM
thanks texx gears just when I think I have found something that I can't get an answer for I bring it to BOP and the brotherhood comes through!

TexxGearsRep
02-05-2014, 03:52 PM
thanks texx gears just when I think I have found something that I can't get an answer for I bring it to BOP and the brotherhood comes through!

All it took was google to find any of that information. I hope that is what he is speaking of. You can let him know you found it on google too. :)