PDA

View Full Version : Avg

bdad
02-02-2014, 05:07 AM
I was told AVG offers a VPN but my thick head hasn't been unable to find it? Thanks Brows

bigpimpdaddy
02-02-2014, 03:14 PM
Did you Google VPN bro? I did I got like several hundred hits on free VPN downloads.. AVG is an average free virus program.. Im running Norton with no issues..

kubes
02-02-2014, 04:14 PM
I was told AVG offers a VPN but my thick head hasn't been unable to find it? Thanks Brows

Maybe the pay for version but i don't think the free version does.

PAiN
02-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Any VPN you choose make sure it does not keep logs or it is pointless having it.

I know a few people that run their own private VPN companies all firewalled, encrypted, and no logs are kept. Even the owners running the VPN's are unable to see anything transmitted over the VPN. They only cost a few bucks per month. Well worth the money. I will get some info together and post later or you can PM me and I will get back to you this week.

bdad
02-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Did you Google VPN bro? I did I got like several hundred hits on free VPN downloads.. AVG is an average free virus program.. Im running Norton with no issues..

I already pay for AVG so thought I would give it s go. Norton slows my shit down.