PDA

View Full Version : Here are some of the more popular recipes.

slick
10-25-2010, 01:16 PM
I took these from various sources...mainly Basskiller though. Some of the info may be outdated...for example the use of a muffin pan....use common sence and these recipes will work out fine.

Test Enanthate 5 gram conversion
Needed
5 grams test E
1ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
15.25 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.
Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion
Needed
10 grams test E
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 5 gram conversion
Needed
5 grams test c
1ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
15.25 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 10 gram conversion
Needed
10 grams test c
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

Equipoise (EQ) for 5 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)
Needed
5 grams EQ
20.50 ml oil
.75 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 3% BA
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
Makes 25ml @ 200mg/ml

Equipoise (EQ) for 10 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)
Needed
10 grams EQ
41 ml oil
1.5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 3% BA
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
Makes 50ml @ 200mg/ml

1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.
EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

Test Prop for 5 grams
Needed
5 grams powder
36.25 ml sesame oil
2.5ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
7.5ml Benzyl Benzoate =15%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.
Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Test Prop for 10 grams
Needed
10 grams powder
72.5 ml sesame oil
5ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
15ml Benzyl Benzoate = 15%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

Deca for 5 grams
Needed
5 grams powder
16.25ml sesame oil
1.25ml BA 5%
3.75ml BB 15%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
Makes 25 ml @ 200 mg/ml

Deca for 10 grams
Needed
10 grams powder
32.50 ml sesame oil
2.5ml BA 5%
7.5ml BB 15%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
Makes 50 ml @ 200 mg/ml

Tren for 5 grams
Needed
5 grams tren powder
43.75 ml sesame oil
2.5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Tren for 10 grams
Needed
10 grams tren powder
84.5 ml sesame oil
5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

slick
10-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Most of these, the BA is higher than it needs to be. You may want to take that into consideration when brewing.

unclem
10-25-2010, 02:12 PM
yeah i was wondering wat it could of been that my prop always went hay wire on me.

slick
10-25-2010, 04:01 PM
yeah i was wondering pyes wat it could of been that my prop always went hay wire on me.

What went wrong with the prop?

Flathead
10-25-2010, 05:20 PM
This is defiantly my' cup of tea!:cool:

unclem
10-26-2010, 10:58 PM
i must of added to much ba or bb as it got crystals all the time, or it could of been a number of things. it didnt even stop when i heated it up the crystals were still there. but my other stuff came out ok. iam no expert on it and dont claim to be. test susp or winni dont do either. i stopped all that shit. for good reasons.

slick
10-26-2010, 11:11 PM
Yeah man, it crashed on you. I think you needed more bb. if it kept recrystallizing after heating it....ditch it...imagine injecting it and it recrystallizing in your muscle.

jerrystanton
07-15-2011, 02:46 AM
I have cut the BA/BB in half on the above Prop recipe .... 2.5%BA and 7.5%BB...No pain and no crash ... made several 10gram batches this way.
The EQ, Enan & Cyp 10g recipes have always worked fine for me as is.

chrisotpherm
08-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Great info, just wish I were close enough to some one to show me how to do it. I am terrified of messing up and injecting then God only knows what will happen.

slick
08-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Chris, It is easier than baking cookies bro....seriously.

It is as easy as this...:

mix ba and bb together in a pyrex beaker.
throw powder in the mix and give it a stirr until it is all disolved.
throw in your oil carrier of choice until it goes 2 mls over your intented amount.
put beaker on top of gas stove and heat to 250 degrees.
allow to cool a bit and filter into vials.
done.

chrisotpherm
08-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Seams easy enough. Now just have to get all the utensils and powder. Thank you for explaning it to me.

V/R
Chrs

slick
08-04-2011, 12:07 PM
winny suspension is hard to brew....but besides that, most all others are as easy as i stated above.

The only reason winny is hard because it has to be done precisely step by step....it turns into a frothy foam and settles later. I fucked up a winny suspension once....lol.

The only other thing to be careful with is your mg/ml.....as long as you stick to the usual dosages, you'll be fine. Some steroids are harder to brew when you try to up the mg/ml. Like test prop, dbol (oil), tren...etc. brewing it at a high dose concentration may cause some gears to crash. But even if it crashes...it can be saved by adding more oil and bb.

chrisotpherm
08-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Thanks again. I am sure I will travel down this road soon. I am just a show me and learn type of guy, and reading and experiementing kind of freaks me out when you are talking about injection.

slick
08-05-2011, 12:11 PM
I am always here to assist you.

FREEKSHOW
08-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Great info Bro. I love this section. It seems like most people on other boards are scared to discuss this topic.

Reaper
12-11-2011, 05:12 AM
Nice post on doing some home brewing.... I only wish I had time to do it myself.

JTizzle
01-19-2012, 03:43 AM
I am loving this entire section and would like to be able to pick you guys brains as I proceed with my research :)

string2012
01-19-2012, 03:52 AM
i wonder where he went.... he use to be here all the time. he a good dude

danrojigga
02-13-2012, 03:07 AM
LOL these recipes are old shool. BA to high and bb to low. Probably be some painful test e. Oldies but still goodies!

sniperfire
08-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Good recipe. I was looking into home brewing. Might give this one a run, but adjust ba and bb. thanks

tk123
09-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Cool info, I'm considering learning this. Hey is there a way to test the t after you make a batch for strength or to make sure it's safe?

pinstripe yank
09-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Yeah man, it crashed on you. I think you needed more bb. if it kept recrystallizing after heating it....ditch it...imagine injecting it and it recrystallizing in your muscle.

:rolleyes: it makes my muscles rock hard like dimonds

pinstripe yank
09-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Cool info, I'm considering learning this. Hey is there a way to test the t after you make a batch for strength or to make sure it's safe?

the only way after the fact is to A-send it to a lab or B- be the ginny pig. You can test your gears melting point befor hand but as long as you used sterail practice and dose right with BA and powder ect why would you need to question its strength and safety quality?

tk123
09-18-2012, 11:23 PM
True.

skinney
09-29-2012, 03:55 PM
hey love this homebrew shit!good shit

skinney
12-20-2012, 07:01 PM
love it poor mans gear

Vod321
12-20-2012, 07:25 PM
helpful list I been intrested in this

sofargone561
12-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Great info, just wish I were close enough to some one to show me how to do it. I am terrified of messing up and injecting then God only knows what will happen.
same here brother if would pay someone to show me how to do everything just one time so i get the idea then id be good lol im so sketched out thinking of making something ill inject

sofargone561
12-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Chris, It is easier than baking cookies bro....seriously.

It is as easy as this...:

mix ba and bb together in a pyrex beaker.
throw powder in the mix and give it a stirr until it is all disolved.
throw in your oil carrier of choice until it goes 2 mls over your intented amount.
put beaker on top of gas stove and heat to 250 degrees.
allow to cool a bit and filter into vials.
done.
what if you do not have gas? i have electric bullshit??
i want to learn to make test e,c,p and tren a,e and mast p and decca and eq thats it

exphys88
12-29-2012, 11:04 PM
what if you do not have gas? i have electric bullshit??
i want to learn to make test e,c,p and tren a,e and mast p and decca and eq thats it

It doesn't matter, it just needs to be heated to get the chems to dissolve.

sofargone561
12-30-2012, 12:16 AM
ok thank you. after looking at a few things i think i want to brew tren a first converting from fina pellets

exphys88
12-30-2012, 12:20 AM
Why not test e to start off with?

sofargone561
12-30-2012, 12:23 AM
because i dont know a l;egit source to get a god decent price powder but i know where to get the fina tabs.

also some people above where saying it has to much ba and not enough bb how would that need to be fixed? cutting the ba dow to 2 or 3 percent from 5%? and how much more BB?

exphys88
12-30-2012, 12:36 AM
because i dont know a l;egit source to get a god decent price powder but i know where to get the fina tabs.

also some people above where saying it has to much ba and not enough bb how would that need to be fixed? cutting the ba dow to 2 or 3 percent from 5%? and how much more BB?

2% ba and 18-20% bb seems to be the consensus.

sofargone561
12-30-2012, 12:42 AM
ok thanks

alpha405
01-04-2013, 11:40 PM
nice

bigdude
03-10-2013, 03:00 AM
I am always here to assist you.

Teach me the ways of the darkside

bhcolex50x
03-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Subd

bigdude
03-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Subd

Is that good or bad?lol

bang
03-10-2013, 09:57 PM
PROALLY HAD YAH HAND IN 1 OF THESE CHICKS SHORTS WHILE BREWING:D...JUST KIDDING HOMIE, 'CAUSE IF I DIDN'T SAY THAT I WOULDN'T B ABLE 2 SLEEP TONITE....BET THIS ESCALATED MY "REP POWER HERE" TO A -1, HUH

TheTrain
04-20-2013, 03:41 PM
I know they sell "aroma kits" that give you what you need. I'm looking for a place to get one, and also a domest ic source who would sell tren enanthate powder by 5 or 10g. Please pm me if anyone could help. I've made guns from pellets before and it was great. Thanks ahead of time!

Bad Juju
04-25-2013, 05:57 PM
does the oil volume stay the same when using ethyl oleate?

Gopro
05-02-2013, 06:43 AM
bump!

hijacked
05-04-2013, 11:07 AM
I have cut the BA/BB in half on the above Prop recipe .... 2.5%BA and 7.5%BB...No pain and no crash ... made several 10gram batches this way.
The EQ, Enan & Cyp 10g recipes have always worked fine for me as is.

I hate to tell you this, but if you made painless prop with 2.5% BA, and 7.5% BB, then you didnt have prop raw.

hijacked
05-04-2013, 11:14 AM
does the oil volume stay the same when using ethyl oleate?
Im not sure what you mean.
Basically, a recipe consists of.
Hormone (powder)
BA
BB
Carrier - Your carrier consists of, GSO, Sesame, Cotton Seed, MCT (my personal favorite), EO, etc. OR a combination of EO and one of the commonly used oils.

So lets say your recipe calls for 50ml of a carrier.
it could be for example
50ml of EO
50ml of GSO
25ml of EO & 25ml of GSO
or any combination.
Hope that helps.

jdb3
05-04-2013, 01:29 PM
I prefer saffleflower oil as carrier. 250 degrees or a little lower for a little longer. I would use a hot plate...but I have access to a lab. Another thing that needs to be brought up. Proper filters to use. keep the thread going

-jdb3

rizzo
06-15-2013, 05:57 AM
most of this doesnt seem too difficult

dawun
07-15-2013, 08:25 PM
What sesame oil,what is used for cooking?

slash75cmd
08-03-2013, 04:55 AM
Just saw this thread after nearly a year and a half of being on BOP. Good info.

gotham
04-17-2014, 05:50 AM
Hahaha and this exactly what I was looking for, just created a thread about this, being one day on this site I didn't pay attention to the details which in my line of work can get you killed shame on me but Im off duty so I'll let this one slide. But thanks bro...you really saved the day

TheTrain
04-17-2014, 09:05 AM
Gotham I would ignore these recipes brother...5% ba and no bb in tons of the recipes??? That's stupid I think. 1-2% ba is all you need...id stick with 15-20% BB content also. Thins oil and helps hold

bang
04-30-2014, 08:43 PM
HI FELLAS!!! LOOKING FOR A RECIPE FOR "TNE" BUT ONLY USING BB, BA, STERILE WATER. BTW is using the PEG absolute necessary for this recipe or cant it b done with the above that I already have 'cause I don't have "PEG" & am only turning 3 grams of raw into soln.