PDA

View Full Version : Test E/Tren E/Dbol?

sirpetes28
02-05-2014, 03:08 AM
Hey guys just want to ask how a Test E Tren E and Dbol cycle would work... I was thinking this..

weeks 1-12 Test E 500wk Monday Thursday pins
weeks 1-10 Tren E 200wk Monday Thursday pins
weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
Arim. 2-12 .25 EOD on hand for when I need it

Keep in mind this is my first time with Tren and my second cycle and I don't want to run Ace because of the fact that I would have to inject ED with prop and Ace (Atleast that's what ive read for stable blood levels)

Should I Even use the Dbol?

Khem
02-05-2014, 03:10 AM
Do you already have everything on hand or are you still flexible?

sirpetes28
02-05-2014, 03:12 AM
I am still flexible

Khem
02-05-2014, 03:17 AM
I would reverse the dosing - almost. 200 Test E and 300 or 400 Tren E. Most people have a lot of problems when test is higher.. It would also probably be better if you can use Tren Ace, you can happily inject it M-W-F and levels will be fine. Then I would drop the dbol.

SO perhaps;

1-12 Test E 200mg
1-12 Tren A 300mg ( 100mg M, W, F)

done.

Keep adex on hand always, just in case, but you shouldn't need a drop of it. Should be a very dry cycle.

sirpetes28
02-05-2014, 03:35 AM
I would reverse the dosing - almost. 200 Test E and 300 or 400 Tren E. Most people have a lot of problems when test is higher.. It would also probably be better if you can use Tren Ace, you can happily inject it M-W-F and levels will be fine. Then I would drop the dbol.

SO perhaps;

1-12 Test E 200mg
1-12 Tren A 300mg ( 100mg M, W, F)

done.

Keep adex on hand always, just in case, but you shouldn't need a drop of it. Should be a very dry cycle.

Alright, I guess the rumor that you need twice as much test than tren is bullshit, why is it that more people have more problems when they run a high dose of test?. Also would I need to worry about the fact that Test E wont be working till a few weeks and the tren ace will be in my system faster??

kubes
02-05-2014, 03:39 AM
Alright, I guess the rumor that you need twice as much test than tren is bullshit, why is it that more people have more problems when they run a high dose of test?. Also would I need to worry about the fact that Test E wont be working till a few weeks and the tren ace will be in my system faster??

The test e will be working it just takes a few weeks for your levels to be steady. Everyone reacts different so there is no one fits all but when running tren its very common for test to to be the culprit of the sides

animal87
02-05-2014, 03:42 AM
On a second cycle it would probably be better to wait on trying tren. But if you do another good option would be:

Tbol or var @ 50mg ed weeks 1-4
Test 500 1-12
tren 200 1-10

get some caber or prami too.

Khem
02-05-2014, 03:43 AM
No you won't need to worry about the difference, It's still in your system, and you won't lose sexual function.

I couldn't give you an exact reason why high test seems bad for people. I wrote an article on my best thoughts and theory here: http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?12088-Low-Test-high-Anabolic

I have heard nothing but good experiences from low test / high tren. High being relative of course, but generally the accepted doses are ~replacement dose Test + whatever dose anabolic you should be running.

@ Animal

I think its perfectly fine that he tries one new compound for his second cycle. I would say the more important thing for a new cycler to watch out for is TOTAL weekly mg.. Keep it only as high as necessary to grow. Anything more could be a big waste and full of side effects you don't need.

sirpetes28
02-05-2014, 03:43 AM
The test e will be working it just takes a few weeks for your levels to be steady. Everyone reacts different so there is no one fits all but when running tren its very common for test to to be the culprit of the sides

That sneaky test........ it does have a dark side!! Haha. Much Thanks guys!

animal87
02-05-2014, 03:51 AM
I say that bc you will make better gains if you keep the stronger compounds for later when you really need them. If you start out with the strongest ones when you stop responding to them you have nothing left to use.

sirpetes28
02-05-2014, 03:57 AM
Great Info guys,

Soooo how could I add EQ into this cycle and should I? thinking about running the tren ace at 300 a week, the test at 300 or (should I stay at 200). Also I would get some caber incase the monster downstairs goes into hibernation.

Khem
02-05-2014, 04:03 AM
One new compound at a time, MAX. Or you won't have a fucking clue which one is giving you side effects, if you have them. Don't get greedy. 200 test and 300 tren ace would be a pretty wicked cycle. You would love even less tren I bet. No reason you couldnt run 75mg m-w-f instead of 100.

Animal thinks you shouldn't run tren at all though, it all depends on your thoughts. I personally think the stronger anabolics are important, but a lot of guys love test.

sirpetes28
02-05-2014, 04:39 AM
One new compound at a time, MAX. Or you won't have a fucking clue which one is giving you side effects, if you have them. Don't get greedy. 200 test and 300 tren ace would be a pretty wicked cycle. You would love even less tren I bet. No reason you couldnt run 75mg m-w-f instead of 100.

Animal thinks you shouldn't run tren at all though, it all depends on your thoughts. I personally think the stronger anabolics are important, but a lot of guys love test.

Ok, thanks khem!! ill start 75 and bump it up if I feel like I can

Khem
02-05-2014, 04:45 AM
Ok, thanks khem!! ill start 75 and bump it up if I feel like I can

Stick to 75 for a 12 weeker bro. You're not going to miss the extra, I promise. Tren is real nice if you buy from the right source.

altered beast
02-05-2014, 11:32 PM
Khem I get bad sides either way I run tren what do you think of 600mg test and 100mg of tren a week and go 20 weeks with the tren I cruise the test but just want a long tren run at a low dose. I always get better results running lower mg for longer. I just dont know many people that run tren. For long

Khem
02-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Khem I get bad sides either way I run tren what do you think of 600mg test and 100mg of tren a week and go 20 weeks with the tren I cruise the test but just want a long tren run at a low dose. I always get better results running lower mg for longer. I just dont know many people that run tren. For long

Whatever dose works for you.. You can run it as long as you want, just monitor your blood work, BP, Hematocrit, etc.

animal87
02-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Take cranberry extract and drink alot of water. Check your first piss in the morning before you eat or drink make sure it's not getting darker than normal. If you decide to run tren for a long time or high doses.

altered beast
02-06-2014, 12:28 AM
I have never ran tren this low of a dose I just wonder if it will still do anything at only 100mg week

Khem
02-06-2014, 01:29 AM
Yes it will. For sure.

kubes
02-06-2014, 01:50 AM
I have never ran tren this low of a dose I just wonder if it will still do anything at only 100mg week

I really do not think you will notice much from 100 mg ew if anything

VIOLATER
02-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Another good reason to use tren A for first run with tren is if your one of those sensitive to it and sides are unbearble at least it has a short half life. U would notice the sides leaving in 3 or 4 days as opposed to tren E being long ester where it could be a few weeks.

kubes
02-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Another good reason to use tren A for first run with tren is if your one of those sensitive to it and sides are unbearble at least it has a short half life. U would notice the sides leaving in 3 or 4 days as opposed to tren E being long ester where it could be a few weeks.

I agree you can get out much faster and or adjust the dose faster

altered beast
02-06-2014, 03:56 AM
If I don't see a difference by week 4 I will adjust it up 50 mg the hope was a very long run at a low dose would yield same results as a short blast

Khem
02-06-2014, 04:35 AM
I really do not think you will notice much from 100 mg ew if anything

If I don't see a difference by week 4 I will adjust it up 50 mg the hope was a very long run at a low dose would yield same results as a short blast

Just for the record, my first tren run was 400mg test and 200mg tren E. I was up 15 pounds and my waist was down over 2 inches by week SIX. My diet at that time was absolute shit, all I did was eat... 100mg long term, low and slow would be fine in my opinion. Hes running long term and it seems to be his 'thing'. Low dose for long term.. if he likes it that way, he will like 100mg of tren that way I believe.

My 2c

altered beast
02-06-2014, 05:27 PM
I'm mostly looking for the fat lose from it. I'm tired of all the bulkers and looking like a marshmallow lol. Currently 220 looking to be 200 solid

kubes
02-06-2014, 05:37 PM
I'm mostly looking for the fat lose from it. I'm tired of all the bulkers and looking like a marshmallow lol. Currently 220 looking to be 200 solid

Keep in mind most the fat loss will come from your nutrition.

altered beast
02-06-2014, 05:55 PM
Yeah I know I'm just sick of dieting my balls off lol I just want it to melt off and I've always read tren always gives the results I'm looking for. I have always been around 190 and muscular until I hit 30 now I just can't keep it off

kubes
02-06-2014, 06:54 PM
Yeah I know I'm just sick of dieting my balls off lol I just want it to melt off and I've always read tren always gives the results I'm looking for. I have always been around 190 and muscular until I hit 30 now I just can't keep it off

It's only going to be the icing on the cake so to speak. If you do not put the work in to your nutrition you will probably be disappointed in the results of your cycle

animal87
02-06-2014, 08:16 PM
It's only going to be the icing on the cake so to speak. If you do not put the work in to your nutrition you will probably be disappointed in the results of your cycle

^^This. If you are already at lower bf it will burn it off alot easier. But it will kill your cardio. Last time I ran it I didn't do much cardio and I went from about 10% to 8% bf but I also worked in 110 degree heat for 12+ hours. But diet has to be on par to do anything bulk or cut.