PDA

View Full Version : What to use as Kickstart? Tren A Test E and ?

sirpetes28
02-08-2014, 06:03 PM
hey guys im pretty sure ive narrowed down my cycle and I really only have one more question? What would be a good oral kickstart for this cycle, looking for lean bulk!

Week 1-12. Test Cyp 200 (200mg/week) Pin Monday Friday

Week 1-12 Tren Ace at (225mg a week) Pin Monday Wednesday Friday (Will be bumping up to 100mg EOD after ive seen how my body reacts to the Tren)

Clomid for PCT
Good MultiVitamin taken dailey
I always take extra vitamin C and Zinc to help avoid any colds or sickness during a cycle.

Any kickstart advice?? I will add Liv 52 if taking an oral. Ive taken a Just Dbol cycle before (back when I was an idiot who depended on other peoples advice who didn't know what they were talking about) a year or 2 later I did my first sust cycle 20cc over 10 weeks. 500mg a week

Thanks guys

kubes
02-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Are you dead set on running an oral?

enrod
02-08-2014, 06:48 PM
The tren is ace, short ester, I don't think you'd need to kickstart that honestly. The typical 'lean bulker' (less water retention) orals are winny, tbol, and anavar.

sirpetes28
02-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Are you dead set on running an oral?

Yes, I haven't ever had any problems with them and I happen to have a few I can acquire for dirt cheap from a buddy who didn't want to run his cycle because his girlfriend found his juice LOL.

enrod
02-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Yes, I haven't ever had any problems with them and I happen to have a few I can acquire for dirt cheap from a buddy who didn't want to run his cycle because his girlfriend found his juice LOL.

This is when your buddy gets slapped with a

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3107&d=1391886044

kubes
02-08-2014, 07:04 PM
The tren is ace, short ester, I don't think you'd need to kickstart that honestly. The typical 'lean bulker' (less water retention) orals are winny, tbol, and anavar.

^^ This is good advice. I am not fond of kick starting with dbol or anadrol because mot of it is just water weight that goes away after you discontinue the compound

Joseph
02-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Unlike what others have said I still use an oral with short esters. I don't understand why people say not too with short esters since it is another compound, it will produce extra gains if diet and training are changed to accumulate for the extra gear. You could still do Dbol or Adrol at the start since by the end of your cycle the water will have dropped off leaving you with your lean gains. Most compounds can be used in a lean bulk it mainly depends on your diet and training on whether it is going to be "lean".

Just my opinion though.

enrod
02-08-2014, 07:25 PM
I agree ben, I enjoy orals. I also enjoy receiving oral. I simply said you don't 'need' one for the sheer fact you don't have to wait those few beginning weeks for blood levels to elevate. By all means if you want to kickstart go for it. Had good experiences with meds like epistane and turinabol for lean starters.

Joseph
02-08-2014, 07:28 PM
I agree ben, I enjoy orals. I also enjoy receiving oral. I simply said you don't 'need' one for the sheer fact you don't have to wait those few beginning weeks for blood levels to elevate. By all means if you want to kickstart go for it. Had good experiences with meds like epistane and turinabol for lean starters.

Well said.

wook
02-08-2014, 10:23 PM
I ran a similar cycle last summer only diff is that I used Tren E (Test E/Tren E mix and started with some Winny). I started getting joint pain from the winny so I switched to Tbol.... Was an amazing cycle and I kept all strength and lost belly fat while gaining good weight. I also like oral kickers in my cycles. Winny without running deca, for me at least, tends to wreak havoc on my joints.

PAiN
02-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Unlike what others have said I still use an oral with short esters. I don't understand why people say not too with short esters since it is another compound, it will produce extra gains if diet and training are changed to accumulate for the extra gear. You could still do Dbol or Adrol at the start since by the end of your cycle the water will have dropped off leaving you with your lean gains. Most compounds can be used in a lean bulk it mainly depends on your diet and training on whether it is going to be "lean".

Just my opinion though.

I am all for the oral kickstarts as well. I like the quick size and strength it puts on. Great motivation to keep training.

bionic redneck
02-08-2014, 11:03 PM
i was cutting using a test eth/tren eth blend....... for a few months but then i got on cut stack with all short esters and i liked it alot more... the short esters along with cuttin out salt, dropped alot of water off me... i use winny personally... i like how full the muscles get and how it helps out strength with the tren

Khem
02-08-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm not a fan of orals I don't react too well to them, bloat, bp, etc.. I don't feel like its worth it. I feel long esters kick in so fast that I never miss it. Remember that your blood levels are on the rise from injection one.

If you LIKED dianabol, you can certainly run it, but don't feel like you'll need it. You're just going to introduce bloat to a very dry cycle, and you're not going to miss the "kick start." with tren.

With your cycle history I would keep doses as is - Don't jump up to 100mg eod on such a short cycle. I would run this through, then next cycle run 100mg m-w-f. You'll enjoy the run, legit quality gear is going to kick you in the face. I believe you're using my man HRT so expect the best.. I know many guys who I've heard pumping 2grams of gear a week, who were advised to cut the dose in half with a new quality source, and they reported that it felt like they increased the dose. That might not always be the case but I promise you, you won't feel disappointed keeping your doses for this run.

sirpetes28
02-09-2014, 01:53 AM
Much thanks Guys! I can always expect quick quality information from any question I ask on BOP

bdad
02-09-2014, 04:54 PM
I am all for the oral kickstarts as well. I like the quick size and strength it puts on. Great motivation to keep training.

^^^^^^^ This Drol/dbol!!!!

wook
02-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Yep!

johnnytats
02-09-2014, 10:37 PM
i agree with enrod dont think you need a kicker. tren a will work fast enough. and i am not sure i read your post right but i reccomend test only for first time using oils. but the combo you got looks good might wanna have some nolva on hand for gyno flair ups. when i mix tren with test gyno flairs a little around week four to five