PDA

View Full Version : RTS LABS Communication (SCAMMER)

bdad
02-09-2014, 02:52 PM
RTS is my go to thus far loving his shit. I have 2 orders in route and, also won the contest, pretty excited. When date of delivery on first pack is delayed and no responses to the concerns or questions I have regarding this issue, I get slightly frustrated. Not at all am I flaming RTS, just wondering has commination been slow. Also I'm running low and freaking out, and just starting to hit beast mode.

enrod
02-09-2014, 03:36 PM
I don't believe BOP is their primary board bro. Keep communication email based with RTS.

bdad
02-09-2014, 03:43 PM
I don't believe BOP is their primary board bro. Keep communication email based with RTS.

Thanks bro, I have sent him a couple emails, and its only three days late, just when I spend flow would like a little love.

enrod
02-09-2014, 03:46 PM
My experience with RTS isn't the quickest TA, as others have said as well. Gear looks great and has great reviews though. The way I take, the general consensus is they're worth the wait. Will be running their test and deca in the next couple weeks.

bdad
02-09-2014, 04:48 PM
My experience with RTS isn't the quickest TA, as others have said as well. Gear looks great and has great reviews though. The way I take, the general consensus is they're worth the wait. Will be running their test and deca in the next couple weeks.
Running his test 400 and deca as we speak, loving it!!!

altered beast
02-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Ta is not the best but he did come threw for me and I'm happy with thr quality of the gear. As long as he stays this potent it doesn't matter if it takes three weeks to get I will stay a loyal customer

bdad
02-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Just a heads up GG contacted me so things are moving in the right direction.

bdad
02-11-2014, 01:51 AM
:t61jz6klidJO1o5.jpg

Storm
02-11-2014, 08:35 AM
A little love goes a long way. A quick reply would make the experience less stressful.

rmkicks
02-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the update bdad.

Stickball
02-11-2014, 03:48 PM
I sent payment 3 weeks ago and was told my pack shipped last Saturday. It's been 10 days since that Saturday and still nothing. Sent Rts a pm and email about it when it didn't show up last week and haven't got a response yet. The delay doesn't bother me nearly as bad as being told something shipped when it clearly didn't. Hoping for a response soon. I have really been looking forward to using his gear again because the product has always been spot on.

I will be sure to post an update if anything changes. Still hoping for a touchdown any day now.

BigPapa
02-11-2014, 04:18 PM
All these delays and poor communication has scared me off this source. Maybe you guys waiting will get some type of response and maybe even your gear.

bdad
02-11-2014, 04:51 PM
I sent payment 3 weeks ago and was told my pack shipped last Saturday. It's been 10 days since that Saturday and still nothing. Sent Rts a pm and email about it when it didn't show up last week and haven't got a response yet. The delay doesn't bother me nearly as bad as being told something shipped when it clearly didn't. Hoping for a response soon. I have really been looking forward to using his gear again because the product has always been spot on.

I will be sure to post an update if anything changes. Still hoping for a touchdown any day now.

Keep us updated bro

Stickball
02-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Keep us updated bro

Same for you. I'm in the same boat with running low on gear. Took my last shot of test exactly 9 days ago and am still anxiously waiting for more supplies.

bdad
02-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Same for you. I'm in the same boat with running low on gear. Took my last shot of test exactly 9 days ago and am still anxiously waiting for more supplies.

I sent wicked a email for an order, I got to do something quick!!

bdad
02-11-2014, 07:07 PM
RTS or reps please feel free to chime in!!!!

metromuscle
02-11-2014, 08:04 PM
I ordered a little over a week ago (the dvd's haven't been delivered yet) but have to say the communication has been A+, although I'm naturally stoked for my touchdown as I anxiously open my mailbox every day with baited breath......

bdad
02-11-2014, 09:07 PM
I ordered a little over a week ago (the dvd's haven't been delivered yet) but have to say the communication has been A+, although I'm naturally stoked for my touchdown as I anxiously open my mailbox every day with baited breath......

Communicate to him through that A+ channel to hit us up on BOP!!

bdad
02-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Another fucking day, no pack no email, would a rep or RTS please respond.

Stickball
02-13-2014, 04:43 AM
Has anyone heard from RTS in the past few days?

Khem
02-13-2014, 04:59 AM
This shit doesn't look good.

bdad
02-13-2014, 06:22 AM
Pain any word about my auction winnings?

Stickball
02-13-2014, 05:07 PM

Have you heard from him lately or received your pack?

metromuscle
02-13-2014, 06:00 PM
No not yet; understanding his T/A is supposed to be 5-7 business days and today is the 9th day from when he said it would ship. I'm refraining from emailing etc. for awhile yet in light of that,and his popularity, and also giving the benefit of the doubt with the crazy winter weather lately going on everywhere it seems. He's had such a good reputation from what I've seen, and I really, really help all is well, especially since I just cant afford to be losing any $$ on this stuff.

Stickball
02-13-2014, 06:57 PM
No not yet; understanding his T/A is supposed to be 5-7 business days and today is the 9th day from when he said it would ship. I'm refraining from emailing etc. for awhile yet in light of that,and his popularity, and also giving the benefit of the doubt with the crazy winter weather lately going on everywhere it seems. He's had such a good reputation from what I've seen, and I really, really help all is well, especially since I just cant afford to be losing any $$ on this stuff.

On day 23 myself. If you look back on older posts about Rts, there have been other instances of long delays and shaky communication, but it seems like everyone was eventually taken care of. I'm hoping maybe he just gets sidetracked/busy with his personal life from time to time.

Fingers still crossed.

rmkicks
02-13-2014, 07:26 PM
The orders are being checked on bros.

Rooroo
02-13-2014, 08:45 PM
It's one thing to have to wait some extra time for an order . Shit happens and from time to time delays happen for all sorts of reasons that don't necessarily have to reflect negatively on the sponsor .
No communication is absolutely positively unacceptable and that will get a sponsor buried not just here but everywhere!!
It's almost like magic how one email can ease a customers mind ! Of course it has to be genuine and honest or it actually makes things worse.

johnnytats
02-13-2014, 09:39 PM
i was gonna try rts within the next week. i emailed him for an updated list but have not got a response. ill check back to see if things are running smoother before i place an order. keep posting brothers

johnnytats
02-13-2014, 09:43 PM
ya roorooo i agree ,simple communication is key when your dealing with weather and postal hold ups as well as other factors

PAiN
02-13-2014, 09:44 PM
I sent him and his rep an email. I will let you guys know if and when he responds.

bdad
02-13-2014, 10:15 PM
I sent him and his rep an email. I will let you guys know if and when he responds.

Thanks bro, I should have read through before sending you a pm.

johnnytats
02-13-2014, 10:43 PM
ya lets us know pain . i was 99% ready to order with rts until i read this thread. thanks

Khem
02-14-2014, 03:43 AM
During times like these the sponsors sub forum should be shut down until sorted. So no one else sends money and gets scammed in case something is going on. Protect everyone.

BigPapa
02-14-2014, 03:55 AM
During times like these the sponsors sub forum should be shut down until sorted. So no one else sends money and gets scammed in case something is going on. Protect everyone.

I like this idea. Protect the brotherhood.

PAiN
02-14-2014, 05:49 AM

Yep and that would be the case if he had been here for a couple months or even a year. RTS has been here for over 4 years so he gets the benefit of the doubt. He has been backed up before and came through. When you run a board you will understand the decisions that go on behind the scenes. He has been messaged. His rep has been messaged. If they do not respond in the appropriate time frame they will be removed.

I have already told them they have 24 hours to chime in here and if not then they will be removed. This shit is unacceptable. Weeks for an order is bullshit.

BigPapa
02-14-2014, 01:55 PM
Yep and that would be the case if he had been here for a couple months or even a year. RTS has been here for over 4 years so he gets the benefit of the doubt. He has been backed up before and came through. When you run a board you will understand the decisions that go on behind the scenes. He has been messaged. His rep has been messaged. If they do not respond in the appropriate time frame they will be removed.

I have already told them they have 24 hours to chime in here and if not then they will be removed. This shit is unacceptable. Weeks for an order is bullshit.

Yeah I understand your point here PAiN. We know you will take care of it. He is domestic right.

metromuscle
02-14-2014, 02:11 PM
A really encouraging fact, that he has been on here over 4 years and eventually always came through, as I hope and pray he does now. Still I know I'm not alone in getting that sick-to-my-stomach feeling that I won't see my stuff. If this happens, it's going to be a long, long time before I can recoup and have the $$ to even be able to get anything from anyone else.

CTFaygo
02-14-2014, 03:00 PM
That sucks metro. I hear ya on getting the funds together for gear. I can't afford to lose out on a few months worth of gear ever. Things are just too damn tight as it is without having to factor in losing money to gear that never shows up.

Stickball
02-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Sometimes when stuff like this happens other sponsors will step up and offer discounts for people who have been burned. If nothing changes, I'm out quite a few bucks as well and have stopped my Test mid-cycle due to this delay. I'm holding off on another order hoping for some good news here.

bdad
02-14-2014, 04:36 PM
I believe he went on one of those gay Disney Cruises.

rmkicks
02-14-2014, 04:54 PM
LMAO

BigPapa
02-14-2014, 05:10 PM
I believe he went on one of those gay Disney Cruises.

lmbo. He must be handing out free gear to beef up the boy toys lol.

enrod
02-14-2014, 06:18 PM
Word on another forum (from his rep) is that he is experiencing family issues. Just relaying the info I came across brothers. I waited 3 weeks for my package before back in the winter time, but it did come.

altered beast
02-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Yeah on the other board it does say he's having family issues and bear with him he will be back soon

BigPapa
02-14-2014, 08:03 PM
Understandable. But this board must not be top priority because not a single response to any member here. Not even PAiN.

bdad
02-14-2014, 08:37 PM
Word on another forum (from his rep) is that he is experiencing family issues. Just relaying the info I came across brothers. I waited 3 weeks for my package before back in the winter time, but it did come.
And that is understandably my family comes before anything else. But his reps should step up and do their job especially if he has been a sponsor here for four years. Maybe after all is said and done he should revaluate the people respresenting him on this board!!!

enrod
02-14-2014, 08:39 PM
Haven't seen his rep here in a little while either. Like I had said I don't think this is their primary board. It was a rep who spoke up on the other board. Perhaps he has a lot going on and a break would do them some good to get things in order. However, communication is key and should be relayed to customers. Otherwise it may hurt his name for the future.

BigPapa
02-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Haven't seen his rep here in a little while either. Like I had said I don't think this is their primary board. It was a rep who spoke up on the other board. Perhaps he has a lot going on and a break would do them some good to get things in order. However, communication is key and should be relayed to customers. Otherwise it may hurt his name for the future.

A lot of damage has been done already. Would you not agree. I mean I was looking his way to pick up a few things. But right now I would be stupid to do so. Oh well. Good sponsors here to crab what is needed :)

bdad
02-15-2014, 04:08 AM

Primary board should not be an issue. This is my primary board so like I said earlier maybe he needs a rep that makes BOP his primary board!!

Rooroo
02-15-2014, 06:48 AM
Primary board should not be an issue. This is my primary board so like I said earlier maybe he needs a rep that makes BOP his primary board!!

True that bro!!Your either a sponsor here or your not.

I'm basically astonished that he dropped the ball communication wise . If for some reason the sponsor himself can't communicate with his customers I would think this is where a "good" rep earns his money, gear or however the fuck he's compensated !!
I sincerely hope that RTS is ok as well as his family .

Stickball
02-15-2014, 08:56 AM
I'm pissed he assured me it shipped on the 1st (two weeks after payment) which was clearly a lie. If it didn't ship, then say so... Don't go blowing smoke up my ass then disappear.

bdad
02-15-2014, 09:01 AM
If he really wants to redeem himself all orders that are ridiculoiusly overdue will include several freebies when he gets back rolling.

metromuscle
02-15-2014, 01:53 PM
I just hope to hell all is well and he DOES get rolling again. Just give me what I ordered and keep the freebies.
If he really wants to redeem himself all orders that are ridiculoiusly overdue will include several freebies when he gets back rolling.

bdad
02-15-2014, 02:34 PM
I just hope to hell all is well and he DOES get rolling again. Just give me what I ordered and keep the freebies.

Wishfull thinking my friend.

machine85
02-15-2014, 04:02 PM
He's behind on another board as well,but one of the guys picked up his money after it was sitting there 3 weeks it was never picked up by RTS .And his rep hasnt been on in almost 10 days on the other board

Khem
02-15-2014, 07:50 PM
Still no word and money wasn't picked up from some guys... Thats not good......

metromuscle
02-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Please excuse my ignorance, but all this has made my head spin and the stress has kicked in, but when paying with for example one of those reload cards, how can I know if the funds were in fact picked up?

johnnytats
02-15-2014, 09:37 PM
thats a good question metro. thats all i use is money pack . i would like to know that as well

Stickball
02-15-2014, 09:39 PM
Just go here and punch in your number. Mine was picked up already, but I also sent mine a long time before he stopped responding to PMs and emails.

https://www.moneypak.com/Partner/Reload.aspx

Stickball
02-15-2014, 10:55 PM
If your money hasn't been picked up yet, the easiest way to get it back is to load it onto your PayPal account. It's really easy to do because of Greendots partnership with them.

hunkstrum
02-16-2014, 12:43 AM
How difficult could it be to send one generic email and CC the admins of all the boards you sponsor on. Couldn't take more than a minute, not including coming up with the generic message, "sorry, family emergency. Please be patient, etc..." Benefit of the doubt is fine. I don't have a relationship with the guy so I can't say anything about that. But a single email is the easiest thing in the world to send, and the general weirdness of not sending one is, well, weird. Maybe something happened to him? like physically? Injured, arrested....

metromuscle
02-16-2014, 12:57 AM
Mine was with Vanilla, and yeah it was picked up already :(

TheTrain
02-16-2014, 12:17 PM
:( No good I hate this shit...I hope it plays out fellas.

Khem
02-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Pain its been over 24 hours, has he contacted you?

buckeye
02-16-2014, 08:08 PM
Man this sucks.I hope you guys who have money out there he comes thru for.I think we have all been there.its happened to me a few times and I hate that feeling.

johnnytats
02-16-2014, 08:12 PM
thanks stickball i never had to check on funds but its good to know how just in case.

johnnytats
02-16-2014, 08:18 PM
hate to say it but it does seem like something bad happened. no reason why his rep would not have chimed in by now at least once. i have seen hold ups on this board and others where the sponser or rep has at least contacted someone to ease tension. good luck bros, either way i would not be trying rts

rmkicks
02-16-2014, 08:33 PM
Fellas, back on the 13th, I sent a message to rts and gg to check on pending orders and provide us an update. I haven't heard a fucking peep out of them either. Hopefully one of them has talked to Pain but, I doubt it. Not looking good.

buckeye
02-16-2014, 08:59 PM
So how many of you actually have paid and not received a package?

bdad
02-17-2014, 02:56 AM
I paid for two different packages.

PAiN
02-17-2014, 03:08 AM
I got a response from greenegorilla2 and he said

Date:
13 Feb 2014 17:03

"Green Gorilla" <Greengorilla> (https://tamar.safe-mail.net/cgi-bin/Safe-mail.net/showuser?N1R-p5Jw-1tA&Greengorilla)

Report if spam (https://tamar.safe-mail.net/cgi-bin/Safe-mail.net/mailfunc?SpamFrm&N1R-p5Jw-1tA&_inbox&N1B-EUnlsQGYMe) Save Addresses (https://tamar.safe-mail.net/cgi-bin/Safe-mail.net/mail2bookform?N1R-p5Jw-1tA&N1B-EUnlsQGYMe&_inbox)

To:
[email protected]

Yo what's up bro? I haven't heard anything either? He always comes through I think it may be family issues or Somin.

I then sent him a reply asking him to atleast chime in here to show he hasn't vanished as well. I saw where he read the message so I decided to wait a couple of days to see if he would try and shed some light on this and atleast post here and he still hasn't.

His reps email is Greengorilla (https://tamar.safe-mail.net/cgi-bin/Safe-mail.net/showuser?N1R-p5Jw-1tA&Greengorilla)@safe-mail.net if anyone wants to try and contact him.

altered beast
02-17-2014, 12:09 PM
I ordered last week and it did come threw. Hopefully everything will sort its self out for everyone he was a good sponsor

metromuscle
02-17-2014, 01:43 PM
So youre saying you placed an order last week and it already landed ? Damn I can only hope!
I ordered last week and it did come threw. Hopefully everything will sort its self out for everyone he was a good sponsor

Stickball
02-17-2014, 02:13 PM
So how many of you actually have paid and not received a package?

I've been waiting since Jan 21

Stickball
02-17-2014, 07:42 PM

What was the date of your most recent contact with him?

altered beast
02-17-2014, 11:12 PM
Mine landed last saturday I ordered it the previous Tuesday. It took 8 days

metromuscle
02-17-2014, 11:42 PM
Something is very, very, wrong here.

bigsam
02-18-2014, 12:30 AM
Good looking out brotherhood. I almost placed an order with this guy. Even if he does get caught up he will never get my business.

Stickball
02-18-2014, 02:50 AM
Can someone please chime in and let me know why anyone else's profile I look at, it tells you when their last login was, but it is missing on GreenGorilla's (RTS rep) page. I'm trying to figure out when the last time he logged in, because he hasn't responded either to me. Alteredbeast, I noticed that you're friends with GG on here, have you spoke to him at all recently? I'm just confused because he hasn't chimed in at all nor can I figure out when the last time he logged in was.

Storm
02-18-2014, 04:20 AM
Sent funds Feb 4. The instant it cleared no replies to emails. Very helpful beforehand. Very suspicious. Don't like it.

altered beast
02-18-2014, 02:48 PM
He answered an email the day before mine arrived saying it was sent since then I have not heard from anyone on either boards

altered beast
02-18-2014, 02:49 PM
Hes still open on other boards and the mods are saying its a family problem and he will be back

TheTrain
02-19-2014, 10:35 AM
That's fine and ive been through a nast divorce real young but he could take half a day and send refunds or packs they said on another board theyd give him 24 hours to answer?!?! 3 days ago and theres still no answer. I can tell you if I get my things im waiting on from an SF source I will never use them again. as Terps who we all saw his colors here before he left basically is letting people continue to send funds but hes not responding to anything else?

Im not saying hes ripping people but he needs to send out emails or post shit refunds something...I know it isn't Walmart but Im sick of hearing that excuse from guys. If the buyer is held to our word as WE send money first the source should be held to theres. There ARE many sources who KEEP there words. Ok sorry im pissed this morning and im done now....hope it all is worked out guys:/

BigPapa
02-19-2014, 03:59 PM
What's right is right. And what's wrong is wrong. And this ain't right period. This is why they have reps.