PDA

View Full Version : can anyone relate to this injury?

trt
02-10-2014, 03:42 AM
i was doing squats , the bar was a little off balance so i kind of bounce it to where it felt even and finished my set, when i racked it i felt a litte bit of pain on my lower right back , i ignored it and when on to deadlifts , i didnt feel any pain while warming up to my rep weight, but when i did my first working set rep , i felt a sharp pain at the top of my rep and i dropped the weight , my right lower back throbbed, and now everytime i stand up from sitting i feel a paralyzing pain for a few seconds but once it stops i can move around pretty good until i sit down again, has anyone had a simular injury and tell me how long it lasted?, this hella sucks

xmuscle
02-10-2014, 04:05 AM
I have messed up my lower back a few times from squating myself and each time its was my lower lumber I .went to chiropractor for adjustment.took anout 3 days to feel better..

rmkicks
02-10-2014, 11:44 AM
I've tweaked my back a few times also and a chiropractor helped me heal. I'd recommend you stay away from the weights until you can get to a chiropractor for some xrays and consultation. Hopefully a just a few visits to the chiropractor and a couple of weeks off the weights will do the trick. Good luck brother!!