PDA

View Full Version : tren

altered beast
02-10-2014, 04:15 AM
This is my first time using tren. Im currently doing 25 mg a day and I am tired all Day long eyes itch like I need to go to bed. When I go to bed I sleep really deep. Had some awesome dreams and sleep about 13 hours and still don't want to get up. Im also taking 600 mg of test e which Makes me tired anyways but not this bad. Does anyone else have this happen to them and what do u do to not be so tired

kubes
02-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Tren usually does the opposite to me. Gives me insomnia and makes me sweat like crazy at night

Khem
02-10-2014, 07:30 AM
Out of curiosity, do you feel a knot, burning, redness or pain around the injection sites? Hives anywhere?

animal87
02-10-2014, 12:06 PM
It makes me kind of lethargic working or walking around a whole lot because the shortness of breath. But I sure don't sleep well on it probably a few hours a night max.

08gsxr
02-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Personally I'd switch it around. Run 300 of tren and 150 of test. That's what I'd do. Sometimes too high of test can cause a lethargic feeling for some people. I never do over 500mg of test.

HARD AT IT
02-10-2014, 01:37 PM
^^^^^^^definitely try this bro... More tren less test, makes alot of the sides go away while still getting great gains

altered beast
02-10-2014, 02:10 PM
No knot No pain. No hives just really tired. Just curious what are those symptoms for. My gf is a nurse so far she noticed d my bp is up but that's about it and I'm always hungry but that's nothing new

kratos666
02-10-2014, 03:10 PM
I guess i'm lucky never any tren sides except occasional crazy train coughing at time of injection. And i'm kind of a sleepy fuck naturally. 500mg test e and 500mg tren a per week btw

HARD AT IT
02-10-2014, 03:34 PM
No knot No pain. No hives just really tired. Just curious what are those symptoms for. My gf is a nurse so far she noticed d my bp is up but that's about it and I'm always hungry but that's nothing new

IMO... I would up the tren bro... Find your sweet spot to were your making maximum gains without the sides... I personally like to run high tren.. I also only run short esters so I can make adjustments to my cycles as I go on... You will also find you need to eat more to make those gains... I have a hard time out eating tren @ 500 -700mgs a week sometimes...I do sleep like a baby on it to... I sometimes think its your body growing and repairing it self because thats where growth happens is when we are sleeping... IDK.. Just my .02

altered beast
02-10-2014, 05:19 PM
I usually use sust but ended up getting e the tren is a. Today I feel better maybe its just my body adjusting to the different hormone. I just don't remember being like this with all the other shit I've ran. I wanted to try tren becouse everyone raves about it and I'm sick of using a ton of gear and not getting good results. I think my body is stubborn.

altered beast
02-10-2014, 05:20 PM
How much higher should I go with the tren I'm already at 175 mg they say thats normal for a first time run even if it is just bro science

altered beast
02-12-2014, 02:36 AM
Well woke up yesterday with a ton of energy and have not been tired since. I guess I will sum it up as it was just my body getting used to the tren

Khem
02-12-2014, 02:38 AM
No need to raise the tren unless you're dropping the test. Save it for next run

bigtuna
02-12-2014, 03:14 AM
what khem said.. tren and test fight for same receptors. i have never really felt the sides that people complain about, but that's most likely due to the fact then i run HIGH tren LOW test. just pinned 300mg of tren in my glute and love the feeling