PDA

View Full Version : What combines well with Test Eth?

CTFaygo
02-14-2014, 02:35 AM
Coming into week 7 of a Test Eth only cycle at 500 mg per week. Pinning Mon and Thurs at 250 each. Looking to add another injectable that will increase strength dramatically in a short time for a powerlifting meet in a little over a month. Would prefer to stay away from Anadrol or other strong aromatizing orals because I still need to keep my weight in check for my weight class.

08gsxr
02-14-2014, 02:36 AM
TREN I love tren. Lol. That's just my opinion. Strength is crazy lol

kubes
02-14-2014, 02:36 AM
Coming into week 7 of a Test Eth only cycle at 500 mg per week. Pinning Mon and Thurs at 250 each. Looking to add another injectable that will increase strength dramatically in a short time for a powerlifting meet in a little over a month. Would prefer to stay away from Anadrol or other strong aromatizing orals because I still need to keep my weight in check for my weight class.

How long are you running this cycle? You should really be seeing good strength gain about now

CTFaygo
02-14-2014, 02:48 AM
I started this cycle with the plan to run for 12 weeks. Strength is definitely coming up, but looking for something that could kick it up a bit in time for the meet. I was considering Tren Ace but I've had a few team members swear by Masteron.

animal87
02-14-2014, 03:17 AM
Mast. works real well for me. Tren ace does too of course. It just comes down to personal preference with those two I guess. Mast. less sides, tren stronger compound.

Personally if I was in that situation I would add in mast. and add some var too if you like. Tren messes up my sleep so bad I was afraid to use it leading up to a meet. I always used test/deca and mast. prop at the end.

johnnytats
02-14-2014, 03:26 AM
i only tried mast once ,but tren a with test e worked well for me . tren a will stay consistant being a shorter ester. tren e i have to be careful with because of the longer ester building in blood levels week to week. but ya i agree tren should give strenght boost

johnnytats
02-14-2014, 03:30 AM
oh i forgot about tren and loosing sleep. bad night sweats cramping and dehydration as well ,water intake is a must. i drink pickle juice when i run tren. add caber too for the sides. there are other meds for tren sides that egh carries

kubes
02-14-2014, 11:14 AM
I started this cycle with the plan to run for 12 weeks. Strength is definitely coming up, but looking for something that could kick it up a bit in time for the meet. I was considering Tren Ace but I've had a few team members swear by Masteron.

What other compounds have you run besides test?

CTFaygo
02-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Last year was DBol for 8 weeks, PCT for a month, then DBol/Anavar for 6 weeks. I had to cut my second cycle short because that's when I injured my back in training. This is my first run at injectables. I'm liking injectables a lot more than orals as I don't have to remember to take my pills everyday. Just a little pin and GTG for a few days.

animal87
02-14-2014, 12:27 PM
I would go with mast. p and var then if it was me. I didn't realize you had been injured you want to stay away from tren at those times.

CTFaygo
02-14-2014, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone. I think it will be Mast for sure at this point. Next question, how should I dose over the next 5 weeks for best results?

animal87
02-14-2014, 02:22 PM
You shouldn't need much since you haven't ran it before 300-400mg a week. I use 400-500mg almost every cycle and it works great for me.

CTFaygo
02-14-2014, 03:02 PM
You shouldn't need much since you haven't ran it before 300-400mg a week. I use 400-500mg almost every cycle and it works great for me.

Cool, thanks animal. Would I be OK loading both my Test E and Mast in the same pin?

kubes
02-14-2014, 03:36 PM
Cool, thanks animal. Would I be OK loading both my Test E and Mast in the same pin?

Yes that's the way most of us do it brother

CTFaygo
02-21-2014, 06:16 PM
OK. In my planning I guess I failed to look at a calender for time in between competitions, PCT time after last pin, and time to cycle back on for next competition.

So essentially this is where I'm at...will have run Test Eth at 500 mg for 10 weeks when it comes time to compete in March. Then a couple weeks later I need to get back on cycle to get ready for a competition in early summer, 12 weeks out. I have more than enough Test Eth to run at 750 mg per week the whole time, Dbol for weeks 1 through 4 at 40 mg per day, Masteron at 400 mg per week for 7 weeks (what I have already). I can get another bottle of Masteron to run for over 8 weeks if needed to finish the cyle there.

Thoughts on this cycle?

I have a feeling I should have switched from Test Eth to Test Cyp for this next competion due to the lack of downtime between cycles, but like I said, complete oversight on my part. I gotta work with what I have now because I don't have the loot right now to switch it around.

monster
02-21-2014, 06:28 PM
Deca would be the best if you wanna be strong like bull