PDA

View Full Version : My Next Cycle , like to hear some thoughts

Dick
02-16-2014, 08:34 PM
Hey I am new here , I would like to hear your thoughts on my next cycle that starts tomorrow.

1-10: Sustanon 250mg E4D (Mondays and Thursdays)
1-10: Deca 250mg E4D (Mondays and Thursdays)
1-10: Test C 250mg weekly (Saturdays)
10-14:Test C 250mg weekly (Saturdays)
10-14:Winstrol 50mg Injects EOD

16-20: clomid: 50/50/25/25
16-20: nolva: 40/40/20/20

Now one of my biggest questions is should I add Caber to this? or an AI , if so should I wait to do my cycle until it gets here?

I have done cycles before , but never really knew about AI's and such. The person I learned from never really taught me that and I should have done a lot more research before. So here I am researching and want to learn the 100% correct way.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Khem
02-16-2014, 08:37 PM
Keep caber on hand and only use it if you need it.. I hate using things if you don't need it, why fuck with your body and add more chemicals and stress if it doesn't change anything?

What was your previous cycle?

kubes
02-16-2014, 08:38 PM
With that much test you will need an ai. I would wait to start the cycle till you have the ai on hand and something for prolactin just in case. I have always been a big advocate of running hcg during your cycle to maintain testicular function during the administration of exogenous testosterone as well. You do not have to run hcg but i think it makes for a much smoother pct imo

Khem
02-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Kubes at what point did you need an AI? I've honestly never had to run one, I've got some on hand but I've never felt too bloated. Maybe should have used it a few times when I ran dbol, that bloated me up some.

Dick
02-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the quick replys guys I appreciate that , I have been reading a lot about HCG lately and it seems like a very good way to go , I need to read more about though as I am not 100% sure on how to pin it and mix it ect. Some people say use it on cycle same people say a week after cycle so it's still a bit confusing. I also hear that adex is a good choice as well.

My last cycle was just,

Sustanon 300mg E4D
Tren E 250 E4D

But that was a little while ago.

Khem
02-16-2014, 08:46 PM
I don't mind your current cycle then.. I would run Aromasin, not adex. Run Aromasin ed as part of your PCT then a "bridge" between cycles and you will recover.. in fact you will be higher T levels than any other PCT ever, maybe even higher than before ever cycling. It doesn't affect lipids and can be run indefinitely with all positives. It is a PCT/bridge drug of gods. Just my 2c

animal87
02-16-2014, 08:47 PM
If you have ever had prolatin problems get caber or prami, if you are really worried about it you can go ahead and take caber its not going to hurt you in fact it actually has alot of benefits for working out. ^Like kubes said get ai and hcg. Keep the ai on hand and run a small dose of hcg periodically throughout the cycle and pct will be easier/quicker.

Dick
02-16-2014, 08:52 PM
Ok I will pick me up some Aromasin and Caber then as well , What's the bridge between cycles mean? So just add Aromasin to my PCT with Nolva and Clomid and keep Caber on hand just in case?

kubes
02-16-2014, 08:52 PM
Kubes at what point did you need an AI? I've honestly never had to run one, I've got some on hand but I've never felt too bloated. Maybe should have used it a few times when I ran dbol, that bloated me up some.

I dont judge it by sides. I judge it by running labs to see were your estrogen is sitting. I rarely get sides either but had labs done and my estrogen was almost at 500 and that would not be healthy to have estrogen that high. We all know you need estrogen to grow but you need a healthy amount. Normal labs have mens testosterone ranges from 300'is ng/dl-1,100 ng /dl and estrogen should be in the mid 30's for that range. So i look at estrogen this way. If you are on cycle and your testosterone levels are between 3000-4000 ng/dl then you should try and keep your estrogen at about 3 times what they consider normal. So lets say 30 is the optimal level for your estrogen with normal t levels then i would try to keep my estrogen around 90-100. Does this make sense?

Khem
02-16-2014, 08:57 PM
I dont judge it by sides. I judge it by running labs to see were your estrogen is sitting. I rarely get sides either but had labs done and my estrogen was almost at 500 and that would not be healthy to have estrogen that high. We all know you need estrogen to grow but you need a healthy amount. Normal labs have mens testosterone ranges from 300'is ng/dl-1,100 ng /dl and estrogen should be in the mid 30's for that range. So i look at estrogen this way. If you are on cycle and your testosterone levels are between 3000-4000 ng/dl then you should try and keep your estrogen at about 3 times what they consider normal. So lets say 30 is the optimal level for your estrogen with normal t levels then i would try to keep my estrogen around 90-100. Does this make sense?

I've never taken labs on cycle. I have since switched to low test + high androgen cycles, so I guess I'll never see how high my estro was.

@ Mick - I don't mind taking caber, it has a lot of sexual positives and its very well tolerated. You could take it or you could just keep it on hand, its up to you. Keep it low if you take it, probably start at .5mg e3d and see if that's enough, it probably will be in most applications. The Aromasin, yes you run it through your PCT, and then just continue running it ED until you start your next cycle. I have seen many guys who ran Aromasin indefinitely, and test with 1000ng/dl + levels. It is really good, and extremely well tolerated. If you're a cycler, there is no reason not to run it. Also, its going to be useful ON cycle in-case you have bloat side effects, or feel like running it anyway.. You could just keep running it, through cycle, through PCT, bridge, through next cycle, and so on. I wouldn't even attempt these recommendations with any other AI or anti-prolactins.

kubes
02-16-2014, 09:01 PM
I've never taken labs on cycle. I have since switched to low test + high androgen cycles, so I guess I'll never see how high my estro was.

@ Mick - I don't mind taking caber, it has a lot of sexual positives and its very well tolerated. You could take it or you could just keep it on hand, its up to you. Keep it low if you take it, probably start at .5mg e3d and see if that's enough, it probably will be in most applications. The Aromasin, yes you run it through your PCT, and then just continue running it ED until you start your next cycle. I have seen many guys who ran Aromasin indefinitely, and test with 1000ng/dl + levels. It is really good, and extremely well tolerated. If you're a cycler, there is no reason not to run it. Also, its going to be useful ON cycle in-case you have bloat side effects, or feel like running it anyway.. You could just keep running it, through cycle, through PCT, bridge, through next cycle, and so on. I wouldn't even attempt these recommendations with any other AI or anti-prolactins.
and i see nothing wrong with low test and higher androgen cycles either. It creats a lot less estrogen sides. However i forgot to mention that if you are administering hcg during the cycle to maintain testicular function even on a lower test dose hcg is very commom to cause more aromatization. Many people even on trt test dose of 100-200 mg ew with hcg alongside require an ai to keep there estrogen in check. How much Test do you run on cycle Khem?

Dick
02-16-2014, 09:05 PM
Ok awesome thanks , I am going to get me some Aromasin and keep Caber on stand by just in case. How much Aromasin should one take? Do I even need to take the Clomid or Nolva if using Aromasin? Thanks again bro's !

kubes
02-16-2014, 09:06 PM
Ok awesome thanks , I am going to get me some Aromasin and keep Caber on stand by just in case. How much Aromasin should one take? Do I even need to take the Clomid or Nolva if using Aromasin? Thanks again bro's !

Clomid and nolva would be the serms you use for pct and aromasin is for on cycle to keep circulating estrogen lower. Start out with the aromasin at 12.5 mg ed

animal87
02-16-2014, 09:07 PM
I start taking 12.5 mg everyday a few weeks after starting the cycle. It takes a little while for my estrogen to get up high enough to need it

Khem
02-16-2014, 09:07 PM
and i see nothing wrong with low test and higher androgen cycles either. It creats a lot less estrogen sides. However i forgot to mention that if you are administering hcg during the cycle to maintain testicular function even on a lower test dose hcg is very commom to cause more aromatization. Many people even on trt test dose of 100-200 mg ew with hcg alongside require an ai to keep there estrogen in check. How much Test do you run on cycle Khem?

Next run is only gonna be 300mg. I was gonna run 400mg but I think I want to run even less. hell I might end up going to 200 I havent decided lol

Dick
02-16-2014, 09:08 PM
Clomid and nolva would be the serms you use for pct and aromasin is for on cycle to keep circulating estrogen lower. Start out with the aromasin at 12.5 mg ed

Awesome thanks a lot man!! Damn I love this forum.

kubes
02-16-2014, 09:09 PM
Next run is only gonna be 300mg. I was gonna run 400mg but I think I want to run even less. hell I might end up going to 200 I havent decided lol

I know some guys running 150 test ew and blasting the tren and masteron at much higher doses like 700 ew

Khem
02-16-2014, 09:17 PM
I know some guys running 150 test ew and blasting the tren and masteron at much higher doses like 700 ew

Yeah the more I think about it the less test I want to run.. I'm just not decided until its time to pin!! hahaha

kubes
02-16-2014, 09:21 PM
Yeah the more I think about it the less test I want to run.. I'm just not decided until its time to pin!! hahaha

I hear you brother i have always liked the way i feel on bigger doses of test but after running some lower dose test cycles with higher amounts of other compounds i really like the dry lean look that's is easier to obtain on the lower test dose

Rooroo
02-16-2014, 09:56 PM
I was able to run gear for a few years without running any Ai's . At Least I was not suffering from sides that I could feel or see but like Kubes mentioned I'm quite sure my estro was elevated to unhealthy levels .
All of a sudden I started getting the typical negative sides that comes from AAS (gyno ,BP , acne) and realized quickly I better get a handle on this and educate my dumb ass a lot more !
I try to to talk guys I know into running Aromasin for the exact reason Khem mentioned . It's basically the holy grail for combating estrogen and as a great pct drug and it doesn't fuck with your lipids the way Adex does . That's a big deal for bodybuilders who either stay on or run heavy cycles IMO .
Another great reply from Khem , Kubes and Animal!! I fricken love how u guys may see things a little differently but treat each other with such respect ! I think by our nature (bodybuilders , power lifters ) we all have above average egos but u guys do such a great job of checking those things at the door . We are going to have arguments but as long as we act like men and don't hold a grudge we will continue to be the board we are!!

Dick
02-16-2014, 10:00 PM
Another great reply from Khem , Kubes and Animal!! I fricken love how u guys may see things a little differently but treat each other with such respect ! I think by our nature (bodybuilders , power lifters ) we all have above average egos but u guys do such a great job of checking those things at the door . We are going to have arguments but as long as we act like men and don't hold a grudge we will continue to be the board we are!!

That's one of the big reasons I chose this forum and am sticking around this forum. Thanks for your input as well , it's official Aromasin wins!

Rooroo
02-16-2014, 10:13 PM
That's one of the big reasons I chose this forum and am sticking around this forum. Thanks for your input as well , it's official Aromasin wins!

Sounds like your a keeper Mick and trust me bro we are glad u are here!

animal87
02-16-2014, 10:14 PM
Yea people are different, things work for some that won't work for others that's why its good to have different opinions. In my roaming the net boards i've came across several where people just argue and down each other, there's no sense in that.

kubes
02-16-2014, 10:17 PM
I was able to run gear for a few years without running any Ai's . At Least I was not suffering from sides that I could feel or see but like Kubes mentioned I'm quite sure my estro was elevated to unhealthy levels .
All of a sudden I started getting the typical negative sides that comes from AAS (gyno ,BP , acne) and realized quickly I better get a handle on this and educate my dumb ass a lot more !
I try to to talk guys I know into running Aromasin for the exact reason Khem mentioned . It's basically the holy grail for combating estrogen and as a great pct drug and it doesn't fuck with your lipids the way Adex does . That's a big deal for bodybuilders who either stay on or run heavy cycles IMO .

Great post bother and thats the great thing about this board is we all treat each other with the most respect :)

Dick
02-16-2014, 10:21 PM
Thanks guys , I appreciate all of your input and it's pretty badass the amount of respect you all have towards one another. Glad to have a home with you all!

Dick
02-22-2014, 08:47 PM
Ok started my cycle , I added Aromasin 12.5 mg to it ed until the last two weeks of my PCT , Deca and Sust is smooth and fantastic.

kubes
02-22-2014, 09:11 PM
Ok started my cycle , I added Aromasin 12.5 mg to it ed until the last two weeks of my PCT , Deca and Sust is smooth and fantastic.

Drop the aromasin when your start your pct. You will not need it anymore it will be time for the serms to take over

Dick
02-22-2014, 09:15 PM
Drop the aromasin when your start your pct. You will not need it anymore it will be time for the serms to take over

Ok bro will do that , thanks for your help again!!

kubes
02-22-2014, 09:28 PM
Ok bro will do that , thanks for your help again!!

You got it brother and enjoy the cycle!

Dick
02-22-2014, 09:52 PM
Enjoying it as we speak ;) Next time I will have some HCG.

kubes
02-22-2014, 10:03 PM
Enjoying it as we speak ;) Next time I will have some HCG.

Good choice i am a firm believer in running hcg alongside any cycle to maintain testicular function

Dick
02-22-2014, 10:11 PM
Good choice i am a firm believer in running hcg alongside any cycle to maintain testicular function

All I hear is nothing but good things about it , I honestly should have had it with this cycle but the source I use was out of stock and also didn't have the B water. Hopefully the next time I order it will be in stock.

kubes
02-22-2014, 10:18 PM
All I hear is nothing but good things about it , I honestly should have had it with this cycle but the source I use was out of stock and also didn't have the B water. Hopefully the next time I order it will be in stock.

Bac water is easy to make if your in a pinch :)

Dick
02-22-2014, 10:20 PM
Bac water is easy to make if your in a pinch :)

Fill me in please :D

Khem
02-22-2014, 10:38 PM

I will say I really disagree with you. The mechanism which Aromasin works is a lot different, and better than other AI's. This is the PCT drug of gods.. You can bridge with Aromasin, or even stay on it forever. I have seen many guys who run Aromasin as bridge, and T levels test above 1000ng/dl after PCT and still on Aromasin. It doesn't effect lipids and seems to be a pure benefit. If you are a cycler, in my opinion, this is a must use.

Just my opinion and experience sir.

animal87
02-22-2014, 11:12 PM
The only problem with that is your body needs to produce estrogen normally at some point to function right. I do use it in my pct along with clomid, but imo you need time in between cycles off everything. Estrogen makes a big impact in alot of things memory,joints, heart health, etc..

kubes
02-22-2014, 11:43 PM
I will say I really disagree with you. The mechanism which Aromasin works is a lot different, and better than other AI's. This is the PCT drug of gods.. You can bridge with Aromasin, or even stay on it forever. I have seen many guys who run Aromasin as bridge, and T levels test above 1000ng/dl after PCT and still on Aromasin. It doesn't effect lipids and seems to be a pure benefit. If you are a cycler, in my opinion, this is a must use.

Just my opinion and experience sir.

Explain to me why you would do this if you have a managed your estrogen during your cycle. During pct it is time to restart endogenous testosterone production and let hormones balance out. If this theory was true more people would be running aromasin off cycle but it would probably drop your estrogen levels to low. However i can see why someone would do this in the event they did not run an ai during there cycle

Khem
02-23-2014, 12:03 AM
Explain to me why you would do this if you have a managed your estrogen during your cycle. During pct it is time to restart endogenous testosterone production and let hormones balance out. If this theory was true more people would be running aromasin off cycle but it would probably drop your estrogen levels to low. However i can see why someone would do this in the event they did not run an ai during there cycle

Studies are out there for Aromasin, 25mg/day for 10 days increased Test by 60%, and free test by over 100%. It lowers SHBG, increases IGF-1 levels, and increases Test levels. There are also studies of using Aromatase inhibitors in elderly men to increase testosterone, it didn't cause an excessive low of estradiol and estrogen.. I will show you an excerpt of a relevant study on AI's

For precursor knowledge, Third generation AI's include Aromasin (Exemestane)

In men third-generation aromatase inhibitors will decrease the mean plasma estradiol/testosterone ratio by 77% [28 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3143915/#B28),29 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3143915/#B29)]. This finding probably relates to the high plasma concentrations of testosterone, a major precursor for estradiol synthesis in adult men. As aromatase inhibition is dose dependent it has been suggested that aromatase is less suppressed in the testis compared to adipose and muscle tissue, explaining the incomplete efficacy of aromatase inhibition in men. Aromatase activity is high in the testes and the molar ratio of testosterone to letrozole is much higher in the testes compared with adipose and muscle tissue. When testicular testosterone and estradiol synthesis are suppressed and testosterone is administered exogenously in combination with letrozole, however, the estradiol/testosterone ratio is suppressed by 81% [30 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3143915/#B30)], which is only marginally different from the suppression of this ratio in intact men after treatment with letrozole. This incomplete suppression may be regarded as advantageous for it prevents excessive reduction of estrogen levels in men and the possible associated adverse effects.

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3143915/

As you can see from the excerpt, it will not take you too low, at least at reasonable doses. There are two other third gen ai's that were studied, letrozole and anastrozole, however we know these are bad on your lipids.

kubes
02-23-2014, 12:10 AM
Studies are out there for Aromasin, 25mg/day for 10 days increased Test by 60%, and free test by over 100%. It lowers SHBG, increases IGF-1 levels, and increases Test levels. There are also studies of using Aromatase inhibitors in elderly men to increase testosterone, it didn't cause an excessive low of estradiol and estrogen.. I will show you an excerpt of a relevant study on AI's

For precursor knowledge, Third generation AI's include Aromasin (Exemestane)

As you can see from the excerpt, it will not take you too low, at least at reasonable doses. There are two other third gen ai's that were studied, letrozole and anastrozole, however we know these are bad on your lipids.

Agian aren't theses studies done on men with higher estrogen and lower testosterone levels? If your estrogen is managed during your cycle you will not be going in to pct with high levels of circulating estrogen there for there will not be excessive testosterone any more to automatize to estrogen. Are there any clinical study's out there referring to a man coming off a steroid cycle?

Khem
02-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Agian aren't theses studies done on men with higher estrogen and lower testosterone levels? If your estrogen is managed during your cycle you will not be going in to pct with high levels of circulating estrogen there for there will not be excessive testosterone any more to automatize to estrogen. Are there any clinical study's out there referring to a man coming off a steroid cycle?

As a man with low testosterone, you will have high estrogen. You will come off cycle and your testosterone/estrogen ratio will begin to rise, this is why we take SERM's and AI's. We try to drop estrogen levels and raise testosterone via negative feedback loop as well as possible HPTA stimulating benefits of certain SERMS.

I haven't personally seen any studies of a man coming directly off cycle into PCT, they may or may not be out there so I cannot speak to that specific point.

kubes
02-23-2014, 12:18 AM
As a man with low testosterone, you will have high estrogen. You will come off cycle and your testosterone/estrogen ratio will begin to rise, this is why we take SERM's and AI's. We try to drop estrogen levels and raise testosterone via negative feedback loop as well as possible HPTA stimulating benefits of certain SERMS.

I haven't personally seen any studies of a man coming directly off cycle into PCT, they may or may not be out there so I cannot speak to that specific point.

I guess at this point we can agree to disagree. If your estrogen is managed on cycle i see no reason to try to drive it down more during pct. You should have your estrogen close enough to a normal range at that point that the serms can do there job and stimulate lh production as well as protecting the mammary glands

animal87
02-23-2014, 12:18 AM
If you take it high enough to make a difference it is going to take a toll on your joints eventually. If you have any intentions of lifting heavy you don't want anything drying you out on a long term basis.

Khem
02-23-2014, 12:25 AM
We can agree to disagree guys, no big deal. I firmly believe my way because of the mechanism, if you want to run it your way by all means. Steroids in general are a lot of extrapolating and theories, and as long as you're not doing anything blatantly stupid, please come up with your own educated conclusions. If nobody came up with their own theories, we would still be running without PCT. lol

kubes
02-23-2014, 12:28 AM
We can agree to disagree guys, no big deal. I firmly believe my way because of the mechanism, if you want to run it your way by all means. Steroids in general are a lot of extrapolating and theories, and as long as you're not doing anything blatantly stupid, please come up with your own educated conclusions. If nobody came up with their own theories, we would still be running without PCT. lol

and believe it or not there are plenty of guys out there preaching now that its better to not run pct at all. That is just makes no sense at all to me

Khem
02-23-2014, 12:30 AM
and believe it or not there are plenty of guys out there preaching now that its better to not run pct at all. That is just makes no sense at all to me

As in no PCT and crash? Or maybe HRT dose?

I have seen a few guys recommend NEVER coming off or dropping dose, just keep increasing. The thoughts of Bostin Loyd run through my mind now when I see that. haha

animal87
02-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Yea thats right khem. I'm not downing it, I just say things that I have done myself it, other things may or may not work for someone else. I enjoy hearing your ideas.

I think I'm gonna try the low test/ high tren style you like my next cycle.

Dick
02-23-2014, 12:35 AM
Ok guys I love all of your thoughts on this for sure , I think this time around I am going to do 12.5 ed until PCT and next time I might experiment different timing and dosage with it. Thanks dudes!

animal87

Well I used to train with a older guy that ran test/tren for a decade and he is still alive and kicking, but I'm not gonna try it.

kubes
As in no PCT and crash? Or maybe HRT dose?

I have seen a few guys recommend NEVER coming off or dropping dose, just keep increasing. The thoughts of Bostin Loyd run through my mind now when I see that. haha

No straight up coming off and crashing. It's not even worth arguing with them about.

Dick
02-23-2014, 01:04 AM
Oh I looked up that Bac water and it is pretty simple to make , while googling around I also found it's really cheap to buy ready to rock and roll.

kubes
02-23-2014, 01:06 AM
Oh I looked up that Bac water and it is pretty simple to make , while googling around I also found it's really cheap to buy ready to rock and roll.

Enjoy brother

Dick
02-23-2014, 01:12 AM
Enjoy brother

Will do bro thanks again , thanks also to everyone for their input.

Dick
03-07-2014, 01:30 AM
Ok back with another question :D I have recently started to get Acne on my chest and face , usually when I run cycles or don't get it but this time it's here. Anyone know a good acne treatment? I keep hearing Accutane or acnedren? Thanks dudes.

kubes
03-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Ok back with another question :D I have recently started to get Acne on my chest and face , usually when I run cycles or don't get it but this time it's here. Anyone know a good acne treatment? I keep hearing Accutane or acnedren? Thanks dudes.

What compounds are you running and how often?

Dick
03-07-2014, 01:47 AM
Sust 250 Every 4 days So 500 mg a week
Deca 250 Every 4 days So 500 mg a week
Test E 300 once a week
Aromasin twice a day everyday at 12.5 a dose bro.

kubes
03-07-2014, 01:49 AM
Sust 250 Every 4 days So 500 mg a week
Deca 250 Every 4 days So 500 mg a week
Test E 300 once a week
Aromasin twice a day everyday at 12.5 a dose bro.
800 MG ew of test is going to cause some acne. Tanning washing well and Oxy my back, chest and shoulders each night helps me

Dick
03-07-2014, 01:52 AM
What's oxy is that stuff good? It might not help that I sweat my ass off at work everyday lately either. :(

kubes
03-07-2014, 01:55 AM
What's oxy is that stuff good? It might not help that I sweat my ass off at work everyday lately either. :(

Just the good old Oxy pads for acne

Dick
03-07-2014, 01:57 AM
Just the good old Oxy pads for acne

Oh gotcha lol , how do you feel about accutane or acnedren?

kubes
03-07-2014, 02:19 AM

I have never needed to use either of them. Wish i could be more help

Dick
03-07-2014, 02:26 AM
I have never needed to use either of them. Wish i could be more help

Your always a great help bro , I appreciate any input you have! The Aro is working like a champ as well ;)

kubes
03-07-2014, 02:58 AM
Your always a great help bro , I appreciate any input you have! The Aro is working like a champ as well ;)

Nice i bet you feel leaner? I thought you were going to drop the test e?

Dick
03-07-2014, 03:05 AM
I was going to drop it due to the nips but your awesome advice solved that problem bro.

kubes
03-07-2014, 03:07 AM
I was going to drop it due to the nips but your awesome advice solved that problem bro.

Gotcha... Well that makes sense

enrod
03-07-2014, 03:37 AM

Accutane is good stuff, shit works. But it dries you the hell up, no joke. Lips cracking, dry eyes, dry skin. Go this route if your breaking out bad, cause it works like no other. Sides are manageable! I'm running it now on cycle, as I break out bad with nandralones.

Bendit
03-07-2014, 05:39 AM
Ok I rarely pipe up and say anything (skipped from pg 1-5 cause I ran out of patience) here's a guy who led his intro with 750 test/week with a healthy shot of deca (nor 19) asking about AI's and SERM's with no history and stats(if I missed a previous thread then disregard) if this is a first cycle no, not okay even if it's the fifth you should know about all the E related issues....not trying to slam the original poster but it Is what it is. I personally am trying to come up with my third cycle and my greatest fear is not studying enough and asking a dumb question maybe that's the root of my silence.....I digress.

Dick
03-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Ok I rarely pipe up and say anything (skipped from pg 1-5 cause I ran out of patience) here's a guy who led his intro with 750 test/week with a healthy shot of deca (nor 19) asking about AI's and SERM's with no history and stats(if I missed a previous thread then disregard) if this is a first cycle no, not okay even if it's the fifth you should know about all the E related issues....not trying to slam the original poster but it Is what it is. I personally am trying to come up with my third cycle and my greatest fear is not studying enough and asking a dumb question maybe that's the root of my silence.....I digress.

Most of my cycles were 500 - 600 mg of test a week , so yes this is the most test I have ran before. I did not know about AI's yes that is the truth , that is why I made this thread to get helpful opinions from BOP members and it's been great. So far so good except for a little acne is all ;)