PDA

View Full Version : hCG during cycle - The Proper use of hCG

rmkicks
02-17-2014, 01:51 AM
For any cycle longer than 6 weeks, you need to get your hands on some hCG and use it during the cycle. A small dose will keep the testes running as normal during cycle, so they can jump back on track when the cycle is over. Plus, when you use hCG during the cycle, you don't need to use it for PCT. On-cycle hCG forces your testes to continue producing testosterone as they normally would. The trick with on-cycle hCG use is to avoid using too much, too frequently (which can also desensitize your testes the same as not using any at all!). It’s important to use just enough to stimulate the testes to produce the same amount of testosterone they would normally. Check out the simple hCG dosing guidelines -

hCG Dosing Guidelines- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin -

-

hCG on-cycle- Preferred method -

hCG during last 2 weeks or after the cycle- only if hCG was NOT used during cycle -

1-6 week cycle

No hCG needed

No hCG needed

8 week cycle

250iu every 4 days* from week 3-8

One 1000iu shot per week for 2 weeks with AI† taken daily

12 week cycle

250iu every 4 days* from week 3-12

One 1000iu shot per week for 3 weeks with AI† taken daily

16 week cycle

250iu every 4 days* from week 3-8Take a 2 week break250iu every 4 days* from week 11-16

* Every 4 days = Shoot on Monday, then on Friday, then on Tuesday, ect.
† AI - Aromatase Inhibitor (While taking 1000iu shots, I recommend 10mg/ED of Aromasin or .5mg/ED Arimidex to keep estrogen in control. Discontinue 4 days after last hCG shot.)

If you are doing the on-cycle hCG protocol it is important to discontinue hCG 2 weeks prior to AAS clearance. Therefore, when you officially start PCT you will be clean of all AAS's and will be 14 days from your last hCG shot. This allows your testes to become re-sensitized to the body's LH signal from the brain, making for a quick recovery of natural testosterone production as soon as the steroids and hCG clear the system. This is another reason why on-cycle hCG is superior, because it allows you to start recovering as soon as PCT begins.
If you aren't doing hCG on-cycle, then use hCG according to the "last 2 weeks or after the cycle" guidelines, and start it 4-5 weeks before the AAS's are expected to clear the system (Or as soon as possible if you are already past this point).

Improper use of hCG
Using hCG after the cycle is the least effective way to use hCG.You see, when you're on steroids, your brain cuts off the signal to the testes, and your testes stop producing testosterone. Once this happens, your testes shutdown, start to shrink, and become unresponsive to stimulation from the brain (essentially, the testes become desensitized). This is the reason why alot of guys never recover from a steroid cycle even after using tons of hCG and SERM's -- because the testes have stayed inactive for too long and have become permanently desensitized. Here are a list of problems you can have from waiting untill the end of a cycle to use hCG -

High Possibility of Permanent Testicular Damage/Desensitization
Higher hCG Dose Requirement
Higher Conversion Rate to Estrogen

For a fast and quick recovery of testosterone production after a cycle, you must avoid the long-periods of suppression. Once your testes go unused for too long, it is virtually impossible to get them to come back full strength, no matter how much hCG you take.

bone
02-17-2014, 02:11 AM
Ive been on trt for 4yrs blasting along the way.Doc has had me on 50mgs of clomy eod from the gate.My question is this.At this point would running hcg even make a differance?

Dick
02-17-2014, 02:13 AM
Great post I have been searching for something like this. Thanks for the info.

kubes
02-17-2014, 02:41 AM
Ive been on trt for 4yrs blasting along the way.Doc has had me on 50mgs of clomy eod from the gate.My question is this.At this point would running hcg even make a differance?

The only way to find out would be to try and see if it stimulates the ledig cells but I would say yes

vet
03-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Very soon after exogenous test is introduced to the system the leutenizing hormone suppresses (along with FSH for sperm) - within days in fact. Since HCG does not work on a 1/2 life as does test )(injected IM, it peaks in the blood in abut 6 hrs., then clears the system in about 35 hrs.) I suggest dosing of 500IU every three days to simulate the normal, pulastile release from the pituitary. Stay on until the test clears the system, assisting a "soft landing". The AI of anastrozole has a 1/2 life of about 54 hrs and one should remain on it, then phase off, as Estradiol will rebound after the third day after having been suppressed; for about 4 weeks.

None of these should be a "one size fits all" with Estradiol being tested once per month at least as everyone metabolizes each of these meds differently...

Running hcg while on, and for 4 weeks after may be more natural. And yes, high doses of hcg may permanently desensitize the Leydig cells - the ones that give the testes the marching orders...

TheTrain
03-12-2014, 07:42 PM
I started doing 500iu once a week and haven't noticed any testicular size changes...ive considered upping to 750iu reasoning being not to become desensitized to the hcg also

Cummins
03-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Hey guys, need some additional guidance on hCG use. Currently in my 6th week of a 12 week cycle of the following:

1. Test Eth 500mg a week
2. Masterone 600mg a week
3. EQ Bold 600mg a week
4. Primobolin 600mg a week
5. Winny was taken at 60mg a week for the first 6 weeks
6. Aromasin 30mg a day, taking 10 in the AM, 10 at lunch, 10 at night

Nova and Clomid are on hand for down the road when PCT is started. This cycle has been going well so far. Have gained about 8 pounds since the start with most likely no change in body fat (which is a little too high right now anyway). This is one of the reasons those compounds were chosen, to minimize any additional body fat during my cycle. Once I'm done with this AAS cycle, will be going into a strict cutting cycle and continued clean diet.

Ordered some hCG and it should be here in a day or two. Should have been running it from the start, but learning as I go. Will do as RM and Kubes recommends because it just makes good sense. Anyways, since I'm bringing hCG into my cycle in the 7th week which is in the middle of those two guidelines on the posted charts above, was just hoping you guys could give some specific guidance as to how much, how often, and how long to start taking the hCG for my particular cycle.

Also, been using the 3cc syringe for all pinning, which works out just fine. When it comes to hCG and future HGH, is it best to switch to a 1cc insulin syringe for more accurate markings and dosing? Thanks again.

Cummins
03-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Looking at RM's chart again, guess I'm okay to just start bringing the hCG on board since I'm not even into my 8th week. Must have missed this during my first look. Well, any additional thoughts from you brothers are appreciated.

xmuscle
03-28-2014, 07:45 PM
I have started doin 500iu twice wk..tue and friday ..its been working great...

Cummins
03-28-2014, 09:35 PM
Hey xmuscle - what are you pinning it with, the regular 3cc syringe or a 1cc insulin syringe? I'm assuming your doing SubQ shots, is that correct?

Cummins
03-28-2014, 09:55 PM
Hey xmuscle - what are you pinning it with, the regular 3cc syringe or a 1cc insulin syringe? I'm assuming your doing SubQ shots, is that correct?

JuicedVenom
10-03-2014, 01:52 PM
For any cycle longer than 6 weeks, you need to get your hands on some hCG and use it during the cycle. A small dose will keep the testes running as normal during cycle, so they can jump back on track when the cycle is over. Plus, when you use hCG during the cycle, you don't need to use it for PCT. On-cycle hCG forces your testes to continue producing testosterone as they normally would. The trick with on-cycle hCG use is to avoid using too much, too frequently (which can also desensitize your testes the same as not using any at all!). It’s important to use just enough to stimulate the testes to produce the same amount of testosterone they would normally. Check out the simple hCG dosing guidelines -

-

hCG during last 2 weeks or after the cycle- only if hCG was NOT used during cycle -

1-6 week cycle

No hCG needed

No hCG needed

8 week cycle

12 week cycle

16 week cycle

250iu every 4 days* from week 3-8Take a 2 week break250iu every 4 days* from week 11-16

† AI - Aromatase Inhibitor (While taking 1000iu shots, I recommend 10mg/ED of Aromasin or .5mg/ED Arimidex to keep estrogen in control. Discontinue 4 days after last hCG shot.)

If you are doing the on-cycle hCG protocol it is important to discontinue hCG 2 weeks prior to AAS clearance. Therefore, when you officially start PCT you will be clean of all AAS's and will be 14 days from your last hCG shot. This allows your testes to become re-sensitized to the body's LH signal from the brain, making for a quick recovery of natural testosterone production as soon as the steroids and hCG clear the system. This is another reason why on-cycle hCG is superior, because it allows you to start recovering as soon as PCT begins.
If you aren't doing hCG on-cycle, then use hCG according to the "last 2 weeks or after the cycle" guidelines, and start it 4-5 weeks before the AAS's are expected to clear the system (Or as soon as possible if you are already past this point).

Improper use of hCG
Using hCG after the cycle is the least effective way to use hCG.You see, when you're on steroids, your brain cuts off the signal to the testes, and your testes stop producing testosterone. Once this happens, your testes shutdown, start to shrink, and become unresponsive to stimulation from the brain (essentially, the testes become desensitized). This is the reason why alot of guys never recover from a steroid cycle even after using tons of hCG and SERM's -- because the testes have stayed inactive for too long and have become permanently desensitized. Here are a list of problems you can have from waiting untill the end of a cycle to use hCG -

For a fast and quick recovery of testosterone production after a cycle, you must avoid the long-periods of suppression. Once your testes go unused for too long, it is virtually impossible to get them to come back full strength, no matter how much hCG you take.

RM. I am on TRT and been for 6 yrs. also I do 22+ week blasts And never go below 250 mg test on my off phase or TRT phase. Also on hgh all tear and igf1/lr3. ADEX eod. My question is hcg. 2xa week @ 500 Iu x2 Would that be ok to continue as I do the AAS and hgh. Or cycle off the hcg? I been doin 500iu x3 ew and it's been starting too work. Recently started again. And should I switch from ADEX to aromasin once every so often??? Ty I know this is old post. But a good one. Respect JV

dorianyates
10-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Awesome Info Always use hcg for me! :)

studmuffin
10-09-2014, 08:19 PM
I am about to start my next cycle and will use hcg from the start. Kubes gave me a good plan to do 250 IU's 2x wk during the whole cycle.[16 wks]And until 3 days before my last pct.

Juicyjay
10-14-2014, 12:39 AM
Hcg is amazing I need to get me some I think

Chinndig
07-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Getting my first round of gear her shortly needing advice on where to get good quality HCG here in the US. My first order of gear has been in route from abroad and has taken a very long time. Hope my wait is worth while. But was looking for the HCG FOR A QUICKER delivery time. Heard the US. HCG was not always good quality? Any thoughts would be helpful.

james185
07-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Thanks

PAiN
07-03-2015, 01:18 PM
Getting my first round of gear her shortly needing advice on where to get good quality HCG here in the US. My first order of gear has been in route from abroad and has taken a very long time. Hope my wait is worth while. But was looking for the HCG FOR A QUICKER delivery time. Heard the US. HCG was not always good quality? Any thoughts would be helpful.

Read the sponsor reviews bro. Tons of places here sell it. All great quality.

Chinndig
07-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Got it Pain Thanks for the direction!

dorianyates
05-25-2016, 10:57 PM
Great post thanks for the info!

SearingHigh
06-20-2016, 12:54 AM
Majority of Chinese hgh is HCG lol

jeffC
01-30-2017, 10:59 PM
This is a fantastic post - thank you

Luna1
02-14-2017, 07:03 PM
Great post

FutureIFBBProJARow23
04-16-2017, 01:34 PM
Awesome info. I've never done hcg mid cycle only clomid.

Sqwuidd
04-18-2017, 12:16 AM
What about 10 week cycle of Trena, TestP mastA coupled with longer ester Teste, trenE and MastE- Oral winny and anavar as well 5x per week. I have 10,000IU on order shoul;d be in a about a week. I ran it just prior to PCT last time. my nuts are still not right - so wanna do it right this time .

kubes
04-18-2017, 03:29 AM
What about 10 week cycle of Trena, TestP mastA coupled with longer ester Teste, trenE and MastE- Oral winny and anavar as well 5x per week. I have 10,000IU on order shoul;d be in a about a week. I ran it just prior to PCT last time. my nuts are still not right - so wanna do it right this time .

Run your hcg during your cycle. During pct would be counterproductive as hcg will suppress lh function

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sqwuidd
04-18-2017, 12:02 PM
Ok got it - I will start at week 3 - do 250IU 2x per week until I run out - 7 weeks x 500IU per week = 3500 IU. Still will have a lot left over-- Should I continue taking it after cycle? Like just prior to PCT? During PCT?

Just curious.

pnasty69
07-16-2017, 01:45 PM
Can someone explain to me how to inject and how to measure 250iu? also I'm confused about the 16 week on cycle hcg use. can someone break that down the 2 week break thing is confusing tf out of me lol thanks bros

kubes
07-16-2017, 03:59 PM
Can someone explain to me how to inject and how to measure 250iu? also I'm confused about the 16 week on cycle hcg use. can someone break that down the 2 week break thing is confusing tf out of me lol thanks bros

You have to do the math based on how many iu are in the vial that you constitute. If you have 5,000 iu and use 10 ml of bac water then each cc represents 500 iu

pnasty69
07-16-2017, 09:03 PM
thank you bro. can you explain to me how the 16 week break down works? the two week break thing is throwing me off

Ragnor
07-16-2017, 09:20 PM
thank you bro. can you explain to me how the 16 week break down works? the two week break thing is throwing me off
Run Hcg only 1 week past your last injection.Than nothing 1 week than start pct.Run hcg when you already plan to start.Give me a lil bit I'll break it down from day one.

Viking King

julskee
07-18-2017, 07:07 AM
Run Hcg only 1 week past your last injection.Than nothing 1 week than start pct.Run hcg when you already plan to start.Give me a lil bit I'll break it down from day one.

Viking King
What are your thoughts on running hcg at 500iu a week through out cycle ?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

cool-helloeveryday
11-28-2017, 09:05 AM
So what's the exactly time does the HGH or the HCH work? some one said 3 months but others said it need 6 months!
Is it up to the iu what I use everyday? Or whether is a real one?

11B410thMTN
03-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Thanks for posting this info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gravelor
03-09-2018, 05:52 AM
Howdy, I am looking at running a 12 week cycle of Deca with Cyp, tossing in dball for the first 5 weeks, and .5mg arimidex eod. I was going to take the hCG post cycle but after reading this I think maybe i should take during? Thanks in advance for the help

RETIC
04-15-2018, 10:12 PM
Great info

ctmuscledad
04-21-2018, 10:21 PM
Well like a dumbass I followed advice from a few people in the gym and just ran test without hcg....been doing so for a long while.....Just started hcg at 250iu's - m,w,f each week, recommended by a sponsor on here after seeking advice on a trt style hcg protocol.....I probably fucked myself to the point where my nuts are completely desensitized....hoping that's not the case, guess time will tell.....

btw- until I found this board majority of the gear I ran I believe was under dosed.....a few times not dosed at all - lol......fingers crossed!!!

rocco-x
05-03-2018, 09:42 AM
I love this thread!
Was just gonna open a new one asking who else besides me runs hcg during their cycles as I've been told in the past I was an idiot for doing so...mainly broscientists.
My 1st few cycles I did in my own back in 06-07. I ran other things in the 90's but not the right way as I followed the shitty advice from the ppl selling it.
Ince I went on my own I started to see what worked for me. When I read running hcg during a cycle, especially with tren or deca, the bidy just responds better. I started to add 250iu's every 3rd day around the 4wk mark when the linger esters of cyp and deca wiuld kick in. I tried 500iu's but found it wasn't needed. Eventually went to every 4th day. My runs were insane. My sex drive was thru the roof. My recovery was fast and gains were always going up.

This is a great board...

andrew124C41
06-01-2018, 11:49 PM
Rmkicks...very good work...spot on. I have seen too many anti-aging docs prescribe higher doses which is totally unnecessary. I take it personally and in the past prescribed it for anti-aging reasons for men on Tes. Many years ago we used to D/C the tes for a few days once a month and prescribe HCG. Now, concurrent tx with HCG and Tes seems to be the standard. Personally, I use 250 IU every three days.

Of note, it is very important to watch your estradiol level and keep it within 20 to 30 pc/ml. The Life Extension Foundation has editorials and articles about this with respect to the increased mortality studies and warnings by cardiologists. Libido will decrease and ED sys will ensue if one is outside of these parameters. I use Arimidex....some take 1/2 mg three times a week.....compounding pharmacies make a lower than 1 mg dose so it can be titrated. (Empower is one.) It is not rocket science....simply trial and error to get within that window.

JTH
10-26-2018, 05:47 PM
Can anyone shoot me a PM recommending a source for HCG?

thank you!

Zapzap
10-31-2018, 05:06 PM
HCG should be added on 2x500iu per week from the FIRST week of your cycle till the SECOND week of your PCT. So the first week of pct you still run HCG. This is because most guys start pct 2 weeks after the last pin. But theres still some aas left the 3rd week when you start PCT. Thats why u should run it till 2nd week of PCT.

rawdog
11-11-2018, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the advice

FirstBlood1
02-02-2019, 01:00 AM
What about the argument that says even if you take hcg, whatever anabolics you’re taking will still shut you down, thus making hcg while on cycle a waste of time?

Cheetah69
12-26-2019, 08:25 PM
Can this method be used like this while on HRT?

FishWhisperer1972
05-11-2021, 02:39 PM
I have a question gentlemen if y'all could help me out with it please.
On a slin dart measured in units , how many units is 250 iu = to ?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Ghostprofit
05-17-2021, 10:20 PM
It is 25 lines on a 100iu pen, between 20-30 mark on a insulin syringe. You can inject it 2 inch's out around your belly button.....Ghostprofit
I have a question gentlemen if y'all could help me out with it please.
On a slin dart measured in units , how many units is 250 iu = to ?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Ghostprofit
05-17-2021, 10:49 PM
So I'm back on BOP..A lot to touch on here!!

Many in the TRT community will know that HCG has its place in TRT for the treatment of hypogonadism. How so, Well, hcg is comprised of a alpha and beta subunit (a & b, respectively). Luteinising hormone (LH) and hcg share an identical a-subunit, though the b differs- it can potentially attach to Follicle Hormone FSH) receptor. Under normal eugondal conditions, the hypothalamus of your brain will secrete Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). GnRH then stimulates the anterior portion of the pituitary gland in the brain to produce LH and FSH, which then stimulates the Leydig cells of the tests, via the LH and FSH receptors, to ultimately produce Oestrogen and Testosterone.. They of course play a large role in spermatogenesis too. Testosterone and Oestrogen are detected at the pituitary gland and hypothalamus in a negative feedback loop, making it reduce the output of GnRH and LH and FSH. FSH primarily stimulates the Sertoli cells of the tests, which produce inhibin and inhibit the pituitary gland from producing FSH.

I agree with some of the posts in this thread. I think the HPTA feedback system is probably easier to understand when you know how it works. I'll be back posting,so maybe I can help..................Ghostprofit

Damnwideback90
05-17-2021, 11:01 PM

-

1-6 week cycle

No hCG needed

No hCG needed

8 week cycle

12 week cycle

16 week cycle

Improper use of hCG

Im not saying your wrong at all or being argumentative. Nice post as well. I've heard a few conflicting things on using hcg during cycle. I heard its best to not use hcg during cycle. As hcg tells your body to start using your testys again. If your on testosterone its telling your testicles to take 10. Then being on hcg during is telling them too turn on? Ive heard Seth feroce, loyd, piana and lee priest talk about that. I'm not being argumentative at all. I've heard for pregnancy protocol to blast hcg, hmg and clomid. Im not trying to sound like a know it all whatsoever. Im prescribed testosterone. My dr doesn't have me on hcg. But my gf is pregnant. But took awhile. Im wondering if i should start taking hcg or hmg during to prevent anything. Nice read. Thank you for the info

Ghostprofit
05-18-2021, 12:29 AM
In response to LH, the tests don't just produce testosterone, they also produce and secrete other hormones. That includes Progesterone, DHEA, Androstenedione, Pregnenolone, and more.
These are all hormones which are also important for other functions in your body. Unfortunately, Testosterone monotherapy has a negative feedback to both hypothalamus and pituitary, causing suppression of these normal signaling mechanisms. LH and FSH are no longer produced, and so HCG is prescribed in their absence!!
Why should you care though if you're on AAS's-TRT and don't care to have kids? SIMPLE, because those other hormones are pretty damn important. Yes, your adrenal galnds make them,but not nearly as much as the tests.......Ghostprofit
Im not saying your wrong at all or being argumentative. Nice post as well. I've heard a few conflicting things on using hcg during cycle. I heard its best to not use hcg during cycle. As hcg tells your body to start using your testys again. If your on testosterone its telling your testicles to take 10. Then being on hcg during is telling them too turn on? Ive heard Seth feroce, loyd, piana and lee priest talk about that. I'm not being argumentative at all. I've heard for pregnancy protocol to blast hcg, hmg and clomid. Im not trying to sound like a know it all whatsoever. Im prescribed testosterone. My dr doesn't have me on hcg. But my gf is pregnant. But took awhile. Im wondering if i should start taking hcg or hmg during to prevent anything. Nice read. Thank you for the info

Ghostprofit
05-18-2021, 01:49 AM
HCG should be added on 2x500iu per week from the FIRST week of your cycle till the SECOND week of your PCT. So the first week of pct you still run HCG. This is because most guys start pct 2 weeks after the last pin. But theres still some aas left the 3rd week when you start PCT. Thats why u should run it till 2nd week of PCT.
Its important that you discontinue the Hcg before you start PCT so your Leydig cells are given a chance to re-sensitivity to your body's own LH production. To further help enhance testicular sensitivity,( the dietary supplement Toco-8 may be used).

At the end of your cycle, drop the Hcg two weeks before the AAS dose clear the system For example, you would drop Hcg about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending your cycle with 'Orals', you would drop Hcg about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels, while initiating LH and FSH production from the pituitary, to begin until you are off Hcg since your body will not release its Own LH until the Hcg cleared the system...​........Ghostprofit

Ghostprofit
05-18-2021, 02:09 AM
I started doing 500iu once a week and haven't noticed any testicular size changes...ive considered upping to 750iu reasoning being not to become desensitized to the hcg also

Visually analyzing tests size is a poor method of judging your actual testicular function, since testicular size is not directly related to the ability to secrete testosterone. This is because the Leydig cells, which are the primary sites of testosterone secretion, only make up about 10% of the total testicular volume. Therefore, when the tests may only appear 5-10% smaller, the testes ability to secrete testosterone upon LH or Hcg stimulation can actually be significantly reduced to 98% of their normal production. The point here is to not judge testosterone secretion capacity by testicular size.........Ghostprofit

Argon Coagulator
05-18-2021, 02:14 AM
Also, HCG is great during cycle because when your balls shutdown your libido can decrease due to lowered progesterone production as well. HCG helps keep your balls producing it, as progesterone is important for libido and erection quality.

Johnblack504
06-29-2022, 04:05 PM
Good information. Thanks