PDA

View Full Version : Enrod's Quest for Excellence

enrod
02-17-2014, 03:16 AM
Evening brothers and sisters. So this will be my first official training log. I began my big one (biggest cycle yet) TODAY. I don't want to get into dosing with everyone, but I will list the compounds and ancillaries I'm running.

A little background. Been training the past 10 years and running cycles on and off for the past 4 years. My main goal was keeping a lean muscular build and I have always avoided high dose bulking compounds. This time, I'm going balls to the wall with a bulker and cutting in the summer.

Stats
Weight: 170-175lb
Height: 5'9

Gear:
Test E 300 - RTS
Deca 300 - RTS
Anadrol 25mg - Legend Pharm
HCG 5000iu - RTS (250iu x 2 per week starting week 3) http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?12647-hCG-during-cycle-The-Proper-use-of-hCG
I will be bridging to a cut, which I will share after I have ended this course.
Arimidex (.5mg e3d) - Evolution Peptides
Isotreinoin (20mg/day) - EGH for Acne control
Cycle Support - Anabolic Innovations (one scoop per day) - Shit tastes like orange mud

Before you ask me why I don't powerlift, I no longer can. I have early onset arthritis in my hip. My old PRs include a 385 squat (belt), 425lb deadlift (belt and chalk), and a 315lb (belt only) bench at 175lb.

My main goal for cycling is bodybuilding related, and I do not believe how much weight I move has everything to do with this goal. My main focus is burning the muscle and letting nature, and chemicals, take their course to rebuild bigger stronger and faster.

Day: 1
Today was a solid day. Any day off from work is a win in my book. Ate a shit load of food, took my first shot (extremely smooth), and chewed up some anadrols. The pump was noticable on the first workout and I only took 50mg about an hour prior to going to the gym. I'm fairly sensitive to headaches which is common with abombs. Towards the end of the day, I had one coming on but it has since subsided without any medication.

My workout today consisted of bis and back. Two exercises per main muscle group in the back - pull ups and straight bar pull downs for lats and two row type exercises. For bis the workout today was standing db curls, low rope curls, followed by brach pulls on the low cable. I ended with some forearm exercises and stretching. Afterwards, I could start to feel a tightness in my arms that I only notice on cycle. Only ate two of these damn abombs.

:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

I'm exhausted, but I wanted to outline my course for you all. Stay tuned for more goodies.

kubes
02-17-2014, 03:18 AM
Nice brother i will be checking in on you daily. Cant wait to see your progress! Logs are great :)

Rooroo
02-17-2014, 04:05 AM
First of all thanks for sharing this with your bros .
I will look forward to reading each and every update Enrod !
Sorry about the hip bro I can certainly identify with that pain.
Your outlook is spot on regarding the amount of weight we push and beyond your years especially for guy that uses AAS . I'm sure u push or pull enough weight to grow .
Best of luck on your first BULKER :)

rmkicks
02-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Thank you enrod for creating a training journal. I think you will find it extremely useful in helping you obtain your goals. I am looking forward to following along. Good luck brother and....... Reps given.

Herc
02-17-2014, 12:23 PM
I will be following along brother.

BigPapa
02-17-2014, 01:10 PM
Following!

enrod
02-18-2014, 12:23 AM
Day 2:

Going strong. Sleep was not 100%, but usually isn't during the work week. I put 4lb of chicken in the crock pot this morning with salsa, came out fairly well. I put it on low for six hours, slightly dried it out but it's still edible. No headaches today or noticeable sides. Workout today was really good, ate another 50mg of abombs before lifting. Today was chest at tris which consisted of: flat dumbbell press (heavy) pushed 115lbs for 5 today, incline smith for 6 sets, and machine flys for chest. Staight bar pull downs, rope extensions, and dips for tris. Here's a few before pics and also my crock pot salsa chicken. Thanks for following along everyone.

animal87
02-18-2014, 12:39 AM
You got a real solid base and great aesthetics. I think you are gonna be beastly after this bulk.

enrod
02-18-2014, 01:41 AM
You got a real solid base and great aesthetics. I think you are gonna be beastly after this bulk.

Thanks brother, I appreciate the compliment. That's the game plan haha going big

Dick
02-18-2014, 01:43 AM
Looking good bro , man I love that crock pot salsa chicken we make it all the time!

kubes
02-18-2014, 01:53 AM
Day 2:

Going strong. Sleep was not 100%, but usually isn't during the work week. I put 4lb of chicken in the crock pot this morning with salsa, came out fairly well. I put it on low for six hours, slightly dried it out but it's still edible. No headaches today or noticeable sides. Workout today was really good, ate another 50mg of abombs before lifting. Today was chest at tris which consisted of: flat dumbbell press (heavy) pushed 115lbs for 5 today, incline smith for 6 sets, and machine flys for chest. Staight bar pull downs, rope extensions, and dips for tris. Here's a few before pics and also my crock pot salsa chicken. Thanks for following along everyone.

Bro yuo look solid! This is going to be a great cycle especially since you are starting out fairly lean!! I like the food pick too. Chicken is the story of my life ;)

enrod
02-18-2014, 02:06 AM
haha my girl says the same shit. She said she was going to get me chicken instead of chocolate for V-day and I said why the hell didn't you? :)

Herc
02-18-2014, 02:06 AM
Excellent base enrod. I agree with Kubes, this will be a good cycle, starting out lean is the way to go!

kubes
02-18-2014, 03:00 AM
haha my girl says the same shit. She said she was going to get me chicken instead of chocolate for V-day and I said why the hell didn't you? :)

Lol mine bought me tri tip steak!

enrod
02-18-2014, 03:10 AM
Lol mine bought me tri tip steak!

If only tri tip steaks came in heart shapes and heart shaped boxes, I would support this holiday

rmkicks
02-18-2014, 03:33 AM
Day 2:

Looking good bro!! I see you've got that crock pot going on.

enrod
02-18-2014, 03:43 AM
Excellent base enrod. I agree with Kubes, this will be a good cycle, starting out lean is the way to go!

Thanks Herc! Lean? Man I'm carrying 3-4% bf more than normal. By the end of this bulker I'll likely have the most bf % I've ever carried hands down. Going to want to shred that extra fat with a quickness.

Looking good bro!! I see you've got that crock pot going on.

Thanks bro! I'm not impressed with the juiciness of the chicken, I may have to stick with my pan cooked chicken and leave the crock pot for my 3lb turkeys :)

rmkicks
02-18-2014, 03:51 AM
Thanks bro! I'm not impressed with the juiciness of the chicken, I may have to stick with my pan cooked chicken and leave the crock pot for my 3lb turkeys :)[/QUOTE]

Are you adding water or chicken broth with the chicken. If not, add the moisture to almost cover the meat. Cook on slow prolly 4-5 hrs. This might help

enrod
02-18-2014, 04:01 AM
Are you adding water or chicken broth with the chicken. If not, add the moisture to almost cover the meat. Cook on slow prolly 4-5 hrs. This might help

Nah I used like 32oz of salsa. They were thick boneless cutlets so I put them on low for six hours. I probably put them on an hour too long honestly.

enrod
02-19-2014, 03:25 AM
Day 3:

Today's workout was shoulders/traps and some extra work on legs. Held up pretty well under the squat bar, but I can only go to just above parallel. Always nice to feel the bar on the back though and it still gives a great workout to the quads as I keep my legs closer when doing these modified squats, relieving the stress on the hips. I am noticing a pain in my elbow while pressing, hit me yesterday when pushing heavy dumbbells. Could probably use a day off from the gym to rest. I am getting a little tenderness today from my shot on sunday, but I must say this is some smooth gear or I am getting good at self administering shots. I think I will also be upping my anadrol dose early as I have no bad sides yet worth complaining about, however it is only my 3rd day.

As far as diet is going, I'm getting tired of shitting so much. Bulking is quite difficult for us smaller frame guys, I'll be the first to admit that. I'm also struggling through eating my over cooked chicken. Can't stand dry meat, I like my steak medium rare and my chicken juicy.

Exercises:
Standing barbell press - 5 sets with varying reps due to a pyramid style weight increase/decreases
Reverse chest flies (rear delt) - 4 sets (pyramid)
One arm low cable fly - 4 sets
Hammer strength shrugs - 4 sets (heavy) super set with 4 sets of shrugs with 45lb plates in each hand
Barbell Squats (raw) - 6 sets (pyramid)
Calf raises (hammer strength machine) - 5 sets of reps to failure

rmkicks
02-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Day 3:

Today's workout was shoulders/traps and some extra work on legs. Held up pretty well under the squat bar, but I can only go to just above parallel. Always nice to feel the bar on the back though and it still gives a great workout to the quads as I keep my legs closer when doing these modified squats, relieving the stress on the hips. I am noticing a pain in my elbow while pressing, hit me yesterday when pushing heavy dumbbells. Could probably use a day off from the gym to rest. I am getting a little tenderness today from my shot on sunday, but I must say this is some smooth gear or I am getting good at self administering shots. I think I will also be upping my anadrol dose early as I have no bad sides yet worth complaining about, however it is only my 3rd day.

As far as diet is going, I'm getting tired of shitting so much. Bulking is quite difficult for us smaller frame guys, I'll be the first to admit that. I'm also struggling through eating my over cooked chicken. Can't stand dry meat, I like my steak medium rare and my chicken juicy.

Exercises:
Standing barbell press - 5 sets with varying reps due to a pyramid style weight increase/decreases
Reverse chest flies (rear delt) - 4 sets (pyramid)
One arm low cable fly - 4 sets
Hammer strength shrugs - 4 sets (heavy) super set with 4 sets of shrugs with 45lb plates in each hand
Barbell Squats (raw) - 6 sets (pyramid)
Calf raises (hammer strength machine) - 5 sets of reps to failure

Very nice workout. I'm sure them traps are going to be sore as hell bro!! LOL
I'm with you on the dry meat. Sure is hard to eat especially when you eat so much of it.

enrod
02-21-2014, 03:54 AM
Day 5:

Soreness has been pretty mild considering the workouts, I don't want to attribute it to the drol just yet. Weight on the scale today showed up 4lbs, must be my large increase in calories over the past few weeks. Definitely looking forward to the test and deca hitting as well as seeing where the drol takes me.

Workout day: Back/Bis/Abs
Pull downs - 5 sets (pyramid) to failure
Hammer strength pull downs - 4 sets (pyramid)
Machine row - 5 sets (pyramid)
Concentration curls - 4 sets (pyramid)
Standing EZ-bar curl - 4 sets (pyramid)
Brach curls - 2 sets to failure
Run the rack (straight curls) - 2 sets to failure
Abs - my '21's. Hard to explain these, however it's like 21s for bicep curls but I do 3 different ab work outs (leg bend/leg lift/windshield wipers) with a slow negative to end.

Been a good week. Considering throwing t3 in with the bulk, as I have it on hand and have read good things. Any reviews, much appreciated. Thanks for following along.

bone
02-21-2014, 04:22 AM
Sup En!?I was just thumbing through your post and seen your gripe with the dry chicken.My wife bakes me whole chicken breast on the bone.I dont know why but it makes all the differance in the world!She uses alittle olive oil and seasoning then bakes them@350 uncovered for 45 mins then cover in tin foil and bake another 30mins.I usually shred it with a fork and put it in tupperware.Hope you like it!

enrod
02-22-2014, 06:09 PM
Sup bone, I use to bake my chicken but found stove-top to be more juicy. I will leave the crock pot for my turkey roasters, as I have one firing up now :D

Day 7:
Yesterday's workout was real solid, aside from a growing pain in my elbow. My guess is heavy flat bench aggravated it, but definitely felt it when trying to do skullcrushers. Actually had to skip those yesterday because the pain was too much.

Chest
Flat bench (heavy): 5 sets (pyramid)
Incline dumbbell (moderate weight): 4 sets (pyramid)
Cable flies: 5 sets of climbing weight
Tris
V bar pull downs: 6 sets to failure
Body-weight dips: 4 sets to failure
Kickbacks: 4 sets followed by a drop set

Today's workout will be shoulders/traps/abs/calves and tomorrow will be a rest. I think I will be throwing T3 in today at 25mg/day. Stomach fat is increasing in the mirror, along with the overall body weight on the scale. Also, my ARL auction winnings has finally arrived, I will try to get a picture up today or early this week. Can you believe these dudes fit $500 worth in an envelope that fit in my mailbox? Unbelievable, nothing damaged. Happy Saturday fellas and stay juicy.

Rooroo
02-22-2014, 07:12 PM
You have an extremely impressive physique Rod!! Nice separation on the rear delts! I mean u have a lot to work with bro . Nice round biceps and that nice V from the top of your back to your waist . Great work my friend !!

enrod
02-22-2014, 07:27 PM
You have an extremely impressive physique Rod!! Nice separation on the rear delts! I mean u have a lot to work with bro . Nice round biceps and that nice V from the top of your back to your waist . Great work my friend !!

Thanks brother! Been years of blood, sweat, iron, and those stars you see in your eyes mixed with nausea after you pull a PR. I'm ready to take it to the next level, and hoping this course pushes me there. The kind words you fellas provide adds motivation to the course and I can't thank you all enough for it.

Rooroo
02-22-2014, 07:31 PM
Just like an old wise man said to me " you did all the work" . Keep it up bro because u are on to something !!

Mfire
02-22-2014, 09:18 PM
Hey bro, i found if you steam the chicken like veggies with broccoli on top it is always nice and moist, how i cook it at work, guys at the firehouse give me shit, till i take my shirt off! Lol

enrod
02-22-2014, 09:57 PM
Hey bro, i found if you steam the chicken like veggies with broccoli on top it is always nice and moist, how i cook it at work, guys at the firehouse give me shit, till i take my shirt off! Lol

Haha hell ya bro! Oh you're saying put the broccoli on top of the covered chicken in the pan? That sounds awesome. Chicken and broccoli is a personal favorite of mine, why haven't I tried this?

Mfire
02-22-2014, 10:21 PM
On the commercial stove there it takes about 45 minutes, pull it off and coat it with shredded cheese, it's so good! then the leftover chicken i pull and use for salads my second day

kubes
02-22-2014, 11:49 PM
You have a bbq? I bbq my chicken breast for the week and use a seasoning called Kicken Chicken. Makes it taste great!

PAiN
02-23-2014, 01:00 AM
Looking forward to following along brother. Thanks for posting this up here.

enrod
02-26-2014, 12:05 AM
You have a bbq? I bbq my chicken breast for the week and use a seasoning called Kicken Chicken. Makes it taste great!

I'm probably going to get slated for this, but I'm not a fan of BBQ sauce, or ketchup. I think the grill dries out chicken too easily, but that's just me! I like it juicy bro, like myself.

enrod
02-26-2014, 12:12 AM
Entering Week 2:

Definitely carrying a little water already, gotta be from the anadrol. I'm noticing a little gyno type discomfort in the left nipple, which was first aggravated by the dbol in my last cycle. I am increasing the frequency of my arimidex, as this could be from the high dosing of frontloading. My strength has been through the roof, but the pains in my elbow and shoulder are increasing as I go heavier. Might need to throw in more rest days, as 1 a week is not quite enough. I'm trying to keep the weights down, but the strength just can't be ignored. RTS shots have been real smooth, be a shame if the oils go really well and they've officially fallen off the grid. Diet is staying consistent, I feel no loss of appetite from the gear I'm currently on or the anadrol. I did have some trouble sleeping recently, as well as more frequent headaches and a bad fight with heart burn this afternoon. Anadrol sides are kicking in full gear. Can't wait to reap the benefits. Thanks for sticking around, I will post after cycle pics as well. Feel free to ask questions along the way, I will be as informative as I can.

enrod
03-06-2014, 01:10 AM
Week 3:

The nipple discomfort has come down a noticeable amount and dropped the arimidex back as well. I'm up 7-8lb now from my start and am getting compliments already. I think the elbow issue is 'golfer's elbow', so I've been icing that and using a heating pad when I find the time. Anybody have a remedy for home-made ice packs?

Anyway, my workouts have been insane. My blood pressure is pretty high, can feel it. I need to use OTC sleeping meds to sleep all the way through the night. I've been eating like crazy, and couldn't be happier. Deca has got my head back on straight, as it tends to give me a sense of well-being. It's combating the pains and snappiness of the drol, so I'm definitely happy about that. I'm also pleased to say that frontloading definitely made a difference for a first time around. The doses were way to high for me, but luckily it was only for that week - however feeling some deca already is pretty damn impressive.

I took my first shot of HCG the other night, man I wish all my pins were slin shots haha. Been my favorite bulker yet, but I know it's only begun :D

bone
03-06-2014, 02:40 AM
Sup en?Pay attention to that golfers elbow!If its really mild use a wrap not the sleeve just the strap that goes below the elbow.Your muscles grow fast while on gear your tendons on the other hand dont.Ive been battleing tennis elbow for awhile and it suxx....Ive taken cortison cause Im a knuckle head and refuse to give my body a break and now Im paying for it.Its actually worked its way down my forarm and is just about to my wrist.I've been going to physical theapy 3x's a week and havn't been able to train upper body for 3wks.Im not trying to scare you I just want you to be smarter then I was and listen to your body.Hope all is well brother.

enrod
03-06-2014, 03:05 AM
Sup en?Pay attention to that golfers elbow!If its really mild use a wrap not the sleeve just the strap that goes below the elbow.Your muscles grow fast while on gear your tendons on the other hand dont.Ive been battleing tennis elbow for awhile and it suxx....Ive taken cortison cause Im a knuckle head and refuse to give my body a break and now Im paying for it.Its actually worked its way down my forarm and is just about to my wrist.I've been going to physical theapy 3x's a week and havn't been able to train upper body for 3wks.Im not trying to scare you I just want you to be smarter then I was and listen to your body.Hope all is well brother.

Damn bro that's a scary thought. I don't wanna stop on it, but I've had injuries like this before and they seem to work themselves out. When i feel it stressing I change my workout around it cause I don't want to stop now. What kind of strap are you talking about? And did you progress into tennis elbow from golfer's elbow? lol

bone
03-06-2014, 03:20 AM
There both tendonitis en just a differant spot of the elbow.The strap just looks like a band.Mine is neopreme with a velcro strap, any rite aid or walgreen will have them.Plenty of ice and anti imflamatory I've been using naproxin.Mines f'd up enough that its uncomfortable even when Im not using it.Hope this physical thearpy works man.Its a heartbreaker not being able to train:(

enrod
03-15-2014, 03:15 PM
Ending Week 4:

I'm up a total of 9-10lb since the cycle began. This week has had quite a few ups and downs. My strength has been insane, I've never seen anything like it before. I must say I really enjoy anadrol, and will happily use it again in the future. I can deal with the insomnia, but I haven't bloated much and I've just felt incredibly strong in the gym. I hit a PR for flat bench that I haven't hit since I was 10lb heavier and powerlifting and hit a PR on flat dumbbell press. HCG shots have been a breeze, not sure why I was so apprehensive of subq shots before.

On a down side, I'm not sure how well dosed the RTS gear is. It has seemed slightly inconsistent to me, but I'm afraid to jump ship and run a different lab mid cycle, as it is still only going on week 5. However, I front loaded, so I expected to be a optimum blood levels by now. Told myself it's the calm before the storm ;). I sure hope this stuff isn't underdosed! Has anyone ran RTS before?

Cummins
03-23-2014, 03:04 AM
Yo Enrod - Really enjoying your journal. I'm feeling really good on my cycle as well. Into my 5th week. I suspect it has something to do with the Primobolin. But maybe it's everything combined. I would have started a journal myself but was already journaling my diet for the Chiropractor/Nutritionist that I go to and just didn't have time.

I want to share an icing technique that was learned at a physical therapy center a number of years ago. Take paper cups (not Styrofoam) and fill them up with water. Place them in the freezer. Take one out and peel the paper part of the cup down to about half way. What you have is an ice block with a paper base to hold onto so your fingers don't freeze. Grip the paper base with your fingers and place ice on sore area that needs icing. Start making little circles while maintaining skin contact for 7 to 10 minutes. Have a towel ready for dripping. Try this once and you will be amazed at how much more effective it is over a bag of cubes. A cold pack will feel like a heating pad once you try this badass technique. Hope that helps Bro.

enrod
03-23-2014, 03:42 AM
I like the sound of that bro thanks for the advice. The tendonitis in my elbow seems to flare always on chest and tris day the worst, and it does not seem to want to improve. I'm looking into peptides to aid in this as well as all the other things they are attributed to. Also, thanks for following along brother.

Ending Week 5:

I'm up 14lb from total, scale read 184lb today. Heaviest I've been in a long time, and definitely carrying the highest BF % I have ever had. Not intending to brag, but this is the first time I've seen a growing belly. I think I'm going to stop the anadrol next week, the sides and insomnia is just too much even at 50mg/day. Maybe it's my body telling me hey, this isn't doing anything positive any more, time to put it back in the drawer. My sleep has been pretty horrible for the past 4 weeks, and I think adding peptides will be a large positive benefit for my overall health as well as sleep and diet. I successfully made a large amount of chicken in my crockpot tonight without pink in the middle. Finally starting to figure the thing out, so my meal prep is staying strong. I had a few cheat days to get my kcals up sky high, which I don't mind as I've noticed my BP has definitely decreased after lowering my drol dose. In 6 weeks I've hit personal records in strength gains as well as large weight increases. I may shorten the test/deca to 12-14 weeks, depending on how the rest goes. But for now, I am feeling bigger than ever and am trying to shovel as much food as I can down my throat.

If I do go the peptides route, I'm looking to add CJC 1295 (mod-grf) with GHRP-6. The positive benefits sound quite incredible, and coupled with the current cycle I think they will energize nicely during my bulk. Thanks for following along, and as promised, after pics will be posted in the future.

TheTrain
03-23-2014, 04:49 PM
Sounds promising to me as well. Peptides to help with healing and injuries...IGF specifically is of great interest to me. Considering some mixed in with my current cycle and using it between cycles with hgh.

I haven't made it all the way through your log but it seems your toughing through the "troublesome areas" or injuries your having. I agree with you when you say pushing a lot of weight doesn't have to do with your personal goals. I think that's very well put, and the older I get I focus more on form and really controlling the weight through the whole motion. Where in all honesty before id sacrifice form to push more weight my last 2-3 reps on all exercises except squats, bench, and deadlift.

kubes
03-23-2014, 04:52 PM
Tendonitis bothers me from time to time to brother and it takes forever to heal! I have never don e well with anadrol either. I pretty much just stick to injectables any more

enrod
03-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Sounds promising to me as well. Peptides to help with healing and injuries...IGF specifically is of great interest to me. Considering some mixed in with my current cycle and using it between cycles with hgh.

I haven't made it all the way through your log but it seems your toughing through the "troublesome areas" or injuries your having. I agree with you when you say pushing a lot of weight doesn't have to do with your personal goals. I think that's very well put, and the older I get I focus more on form and really controlling the weight through the whole motion. Where in all honesty before id sacrifice form to push more weight my last 2-3 reps on all exercises except squats, bench, and deadlift.

Thanks brother. I'm certainly managing through the tough areas, but I'm afraid of how they may be hindering gains. My triceps have always been a favorite of mine, but i struggle to hit them hard as I can't even do skull crushers with this elbow tendonitis. My arthritis in my hip really restricts me for legs, but again I manage what I can to work the muscle, as that is what training is all about. I haven't read up on IGF, but what I have read is that people suggest having a blood sugar monitor when running it, I'm not ready for the insulin or insulin type route. I like the idea of peptides being a cheaper, at yet still affective, alternative to HGH.

Tendonitis bothers me from time to time to brother and it takes forever to heal! I have never don e well with anadrol either. I pretty much just stick to injectables any more

Yeah tendonitis blows man, I don't know how else to put it, other than it really blows. Anadrol was great in the beginning, but has just exponentially been worse every week. Next oral I will run is anavar, not sure if I'll be running anadrol or dbol any time soon though. I certainly enjoy my injectables, but those strength gains on orals are unbelievable. Probably why I injure myself lol

kubes
03-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Sometimes I wear one of those tennis elbow straps when it's really bad. In the past it's taken 4-6 months for it to calm down

MaxSeg
03-24-2014, 12:21 AM
Tendonitis, ugh. I can bench 500+ at a meet but a damn coffee cup can cripple me...lol Good luck with that and your training.

enrod
04-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Ending week 7:

It's been a little while since i've been able to be on top of my log, but I have not been off top of my game. My weight is at a steady 183 at the moment, a little disappointed but only in myself for missing meals here and there. With my metabolism, I'm staying vascular and lean even with the amount of gear i'm running, which I find is making it hard to put on more weight without seriously force feeding. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated for increasing calories.

I have added peptides to my run, and I'm about two weeks in. I'm running the CJC 1295 w/o DAC & GHR-6 3x week with the dosing schedule from pain's post in the peptide section. I'm noticing a lot better sleep as well as increased appetite, which is definitely helping me with force feeding. I also notice some carpal tunnel type symptoms in my forearms, but I have not had any numbing in any of my hands or feet.

As far as the cycle is going, I am occasionally running prami or bromo to keep the nips at bay with the higher dose deca. My moods were a bit of a rollercoaster the first few weeks, my assumption is because of the prolactin. This appears to be under much better control now. Idk bout you guys but prami is a bitch. I take it at night and I can't sleep, I take it during the day and I'm falling asleep at my desk, it's like an insolent child choosing how to ruin my day. I think I will continue this bulk out for another 6 weeks before I start to cut, as I had said I'm still quite vascular and aesthetic I just have some mid section body fat to put off come my cut. My goal was to hit closer to 200lb and cut down to a 185 over the summer. This is much more difficult than I thought it would be with the amount of gear. No bloat to speak of, total mystery lol. I'll keep you fellas updated with pictures, either soon or post bulk. Thanks for following along and again I apologize for my absence, it's been quite busy lately.

enrod
04-22-2014, 01:46 AM
Beginning of Week 10:

Had a bit of a mix up with my anti-prolactins that set me back a couple days with some fierce vomiting. Social life has made some of what I do a little more difficult, but it's a juggling act for us all.

I certainly am noticing more night sweats, this is new for me with deca. I've read it's common for some, but I'm getting used it. I'm still battling moods, which may be strongly affected by the social life. My workouts have all been good, but I'm already looking forward to bridging off my bulk as the cutting season is coming near. I intend to go another 4 weeks with the deca, but who knows, I am anxious to start cutting with the sun coming out from behind the snow finally. But I must say, I will definitely miss the I see it I eat it diet I've been on these past couple months. I'm up 15lb so far, and can honestly say I expected atleast 20-25. But it's a marathon, not a sprint gentlemen. Just gotta keep on keeping on. Thanks for checking in with me.

toppjimie
04-22-2014, 12:34 PM
Just read through you Thread Enrod.Your doing eveything right,just keep plugging away brother!Like you said,"its a distance run not a short Sprint".I found it tough myself to Balance both Diet and Adding mass @ the same time.Its a double edge sword.Trying to cut down though Diet can diminish your muscle gains and lifting for muscle Gain for have to increase you calorie's for feed your muscles.Its tough to juggle both to get the best results we want.Keep at it!

animal87
04-22-2014, 01:02 PM
Deca, tren almost every thing gives me night sweats too. Hey brother 15lb of muscle is no joke, that's more than a job well done. Unfortunately the father you get the harder the gains come, but just keep at it man, sounds like your doing great.

enrod
04-22-2014, 08:44 PM
Thanks fellas I appreciate all the kind words and support, really helps me get through the tougher days. I never fall back or let myself slide with my training, I will be in the gym whether my gym mate has an excuse or not and I hope to some day soon be able to make myself something stage worthy. I wish I had that connection, to someone who could maybe open my eyes up a little wider and show me exactly what these guys go through to achieve their builds. I don't call my physique/diet problem laziness, or arthritis, I call it ignorance.

Dont wanna be old
04-22-2014, 10:15 PM
I recently went to youtube to look for Iron generation . Instead there was a documentary about Kai Greene .
I watched it and was amazed . Was not a flashy glamorous documentary .
If your a serious gym nerd like me . Watch it .

animal87
04-22-2014, 10:22 PM
I recently went to youtube to look for Iron generation . Instead there was a documentary about Kai Greene .
I watched it and was amazed . Was not a flashy glamorous documentary .
If your a serious gym nerd like me . Watch it .

If its the same one I saw it is very good. He's extremely serious about what he does.