PDA

View Full Version : Tren ace color question

troyaikman
02-19-2014, 07:19 PM
my tren ace from pep n hrt is amber in color I just got a bottle from superior labs and tren is yellow like test e would look is it real I never seen tren ace look normal oil color before???

xmuscle
02-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Superior labs is not a sponsor here..

bigtuna
02-19-2014, 09:03 PM
color has to do with what temp the gear reaches while brew. best one i had looked kinda like golden piss

Khem
02-20-2014, 01:37 AM
color has to do with what temp the gear reaches while brew. best one i had looked kinda like golden piss

To an extent, yes.. but tren oxidizes so easily. I have never seen or heard tren POWDER that wasn't tinted already.

troyaikman
02-20-2014, 03:54 AM
hmmm interesting now im still puzzled I guess if I hit a lil vien and get tren cough I will know besides that ....

Khem
02-20-2014, 04:10 AM
Clear tren ace would mean bunk to me. I haven't seen or heard of legit clear ace.. I've seen a lot of almost clear Tren E though. Ace is never clear to my knowledge or experience. It shouldn't be!! It oxidizes way too easily, its tinted, rusty/etc in the raw form.

Rooroo
02-20-2014, 08:41 PM
I've never seen tren a even close to the color of your other typical oils but I have seen tren e look a little closer to those colors .
I've only had the nasty tren cough from injecting in the glute . Shot plenty of times in the delt, tri, and lat but only the glute gives me that nice surprise . So Troy I would suggest injecting in the glute will give u the best chance of getting the cough . Total bro science there my man. Let us know how u make out .
Btw anyone else have similar experiences as me with a particular muscle group giving u the cough more ?

Khem
02-20-2014, 09:00 PM
I've never even had the cough.

Rooroo
02-20-2014, 09:19 PM
I've never even had the cough.

It's a rather scary feeling khem . It's an unusual pain that gives the feeling that something is seriously wrong! It passes in several minutes though .
If it happened and I didn't know to expect it I'm pretty sure I would believe I was close to death ,

08gsxr
02-20-2014, 09:45 PM
Feels like I'm trying to catch my breath. Chest gets tight. And it's an annoying cough. I find that drinking something cold. Like ice cold helps.

animal87
02-20-2014, 09:51 PM
I get the cough in my delts I got alot of vascularity there. Probably be the same thing if i hit chest but I think I always just did quads,glutes,delts.

I haven't got it many times but its not pleasant for the few minutes it happens. Can't stop coughing to catch my breath and sweat pouring off.

Khem must be right about the ace, most I've used was a reddish color.

08gsxr
02-20-2014, 10:01 PM
Delts is the only place I get it. I pin in the chest and quads all day and no cough at all but if I even think about pinning the delt I cough lol

xmuscle
02-21-2014, 12:04 AM
Im a little skeptical of tren thats very light color all my tren iv had has been alot darker then tje test almost a rust color..I have a bottle of tren E that is same color of my test and EQ ...im still sitting on it.lol

bigsam
02-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Alot of the color depends on how it's brewed. I've had almost clear to almost black. Both were good.