PDA

View Full Version : WHO ALL IS OWED BY RTS? (SCAMMER)

PAiN
02-21-2014, 11:19 PM
If you are owed by rts please post what you are out and let us know. I know some guys are out of gear that have more on hand and some people are out of their entire cycles for the year so please let us know.

I have 2 X $400.00 Credit P.S.L. International Auctions I was going to auction for the board, but want to give them to two people that are out from this. I know it's not much, but it could really help someone out. I am giving one of them to bdad for the auction he won from rts and the other to someone you guys pick.

So let us know what you are out and maybe some others will chime in and can donate a couple bottles to the cause. So let's hear it brothers.

rmkicks
02-21-2014, 11:30 PM
Luckily I'm not owed anything but, I will definitely help out my brother's in need with some gear!!!

animal87
02-22-2014, 12:09 AM
I know on a another board they were having the same problems with him. I can probably help with a bottle or 2 of test, that's all I have extra of right now.

bone
02-22-2014, 12:36 AM
Thats a stand up thing to do Pain.I dont have any extra gear at the moment but I would like to help.Pm sent

BigPapa
02-22-2014, 12:40 AM
I will also help out. I have some things I can donate. We have to look out for the brotherhood. PAiN just hit me up and let me know what I can do.

Dick
02-22-2014, 12:43 AM
I would also like to help out , I can toss in a bottle. PM me if I can help PAiN.

metromuscle
02-22-2014, 01:23 AM
Really nice of you man. I'm one of the people who lost out but I'm sure what I lost pales in comparison with what $$ some of the other guys have lost in this situation, so I'd gladly let them take first place in the line before me, but I'd be happy to divulge what I lost in a PM.

Joseph
02-22-2014, 01:26 AM
Willing to help out as well.

bdad
02-22-2014, 01:57 AM
Two seperate orders and a auction.

hrtpharm
02-22-2014, 02:01 AM
Email me I can help some you out.

bdad
02-22-2014, 02:04 AM
I will just chalk the two orders up to a lesson learned. I have already been helped out with a great act of kindness by my bro ROO!!!

Rooroo
02-22-2014, 02:06 AM
This is awesome !!
Pain is the best fuckin board admin that I've come across and it's not even close!!
It would be my pleasure to donate a vial or two of awesome hrt gear.
If the logistics of us all sending gear gets in the way say the word and I'll send $50 to the cause .

We truly are a Brotherhood :)

enrod
02-22-2014, 02:25 AM
Awesome to see you step in like this Pain. Thanks for all you do here bro.

gettinbig1
02-22-2014, 02:46 AM
This is bad ass. Keep it up.

AndyL
02-22-2014, 06:46 AM
I just sent a pm to Pain explaining that my brother and a friend ordered from this guy and never received the order . i don't have order specifics and not about to list this because of the rules most forums have regarding this and i'd have to ask them how they paid . I can try and get the info if someone needs this that's willing to donate a vial of test or whatever .

TheTrain
02-22-2014, 11:10 AM
I can through in a bottle or 2..i can order more if needed for myself. plus I have raws coming so I should be ok myself.

I am also willing to send $ if needed guys....I see a few names I know lost who haven't posted.

This really is my favorite board and love it...and my brothers. NO homo:)

TheTrain
02-22-2014, 11:11 AM

HRT is helping, I can order some orals from this man to help him help! Very solid man

hrtpharm
02-22-2014, 12:53 PM
Like I said you fellas who lost email me lets get you guys fixed up and back on track wont cost you anything but an email or go through Pain he can contact me also.

PAiN
02-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Like I said you fellas who lost email me lets get you guys fixed up and back on track wont cost you anything but an email or go through Pain he can contact me also.

Very generous of you hrt! Thanks for this bro.

Just one more reason you gotta love hrtpharm!

Bones25
02-22-2014, 01:58 PM
All I can say is wow! I'm new hear but What a great board and great thing for everyone to do..truly is a brotherhood. I have lost out in the past and the feeling sucks..I won't donate gear but will gladly donate some funds for a bottle or two. PM me if I can donate

Rooroo
02-22-2014, 04:53 PM
Just a thought but let's take care of our members first and for most . I'm sure lots of others were hurt by this but family is what I'm worried about.
We can't be taking care of bros that lost out that aren't members here .
If I'm out of line please tell me but it just seems like a no brainer to me ?

08gsxr
02-22-2014, 04:57 PM
I'm telling you guys HRT is number one! I may have a bottle laying around here I can pitch in!

BigPapa
02-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Just a thought but let's take care of our members first and for most . I'm sure lots of others were hurt by this but family is what I'm worried about.

I second this ^^^^ nothing against anybody's boys. But like I said I will donate a few items. But to BOP brothers only that lost out.

animal87
02-22-2014, 05:02 PM
I agree got to take care of the family first.

metromuscle
02-22-2014, 06:05 PM
One after another I've seen how you guys are a class act, and thank you.

Tekadori
02-22-2014, 06:18 PM
I am still new to the board, but this effort by PAIN and the fellas is moving. I will certainly donate, just PM me PAIN and tell me the details brother. I am all in.

AND HRT not only do I love the reviews your getting, but the fact that your helping out has solidified my decision to place my next order with you buddy.

Love this board.

FrankTheTank
02-22-2014, 06:56 PM

We are on the same page buddy! I actually typed out a post saying this but it wouldn't post so I just let it go...lol I will help out the members of this board whenever I can but I'm not sending my gear out to people's cousin's, neighbor's uncle's friend....lol The point of the Brotherhood is we take care of each other. :)

Rooroo
02-22-2014, 06:59 PM
I am still new to the board, but this effort by PAIN and the fellas is moving. I will certainly donate, just PM me PAIN and tell me the details brother. I am all in.

AND HRT not only do I love the reviews your getting, but the fact that your helping out has solidified my decision to place my next order with you buddy.

Love this board.

I think it's awesome when new members feel so "moved" to help out . I mean we would accept u either way but a gesture like this is not forgotten .
We don't claim to be the biggest board although we are growing but what we do have is genuine and I obviously can't speak for everyone but I can speak for many that there are no angles here other than enjoying are shared interest and bonding with like minds.
This gesture by Pain is quite honestly no surprise to me because this
Is who he is. The same thing goes for all my boys on here! U know who u are :)

FrankTheTank
02-22-2014, 07:00 PM

DAMN!!! See, you guys should have just went with HRT from the get go!!!!

FrankTheTank
02-22-2014, 07:03 PM
And let's have some integrity fellas and not take advantage of HRT's generous offer!!!

Rooroo
02-22-2014, 07:06 PM
And let's have some integrity fellas and not take advantage of HRT's generous offer!!!

OMG right!!! Don't let us find out if u even try to take advantage of our guy! Do not mistake kindness for weakness !!'

Dick
02-22-2014, 07:34 PM

I know I am new here but I agree 100% , If I can help out in anyway I am more than happy too. This forum once again proves it's top notch and everyone here actually gives a shit about it's members. Love this place.

Joseph
02-22-2014, 08:00 PM
I wish HRT shipped to Canada :( Such a great guy... wow!

Stickball
02-22-2014, 11:53 PM
I was scammed just over $300 by RTS. T400 and 50mg Dbols (PM'd Pain the exacts). I was on the fence about using another sponsor too, but went with someone I had went with in the past and it bit me in the ass.

metromuscle
02-23-2014, 12:22 AM
I was scammed $350; I too pm'd Pain with the specific items. The sad thing was that how I had been reading such great reviews about RTS for the longest time (and chiming in a few posts) on how I was looking forward to my first-ever order with him, saved the $ and then bam---I get taken. Hard one to swallow for sure.

PAiN
02-23-2014, 01:16 AM
Once you are taken care of with a few bottles from one of the members or sponsors please EDIT your original post and put UPDATE: and that you were taken care of and by who.

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GET GEAR FROM SEVERAL DIFFERENT PEOPLE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED. If you get a few bottles from one person let the others get some as well. It's not fair to have one person get taken care of by multiple people and others don't get anything. Please do not abuse the generosity of the members here.

Thanks.

Khem
02-23-2014, 01:35 AM
I'm telling you guys HRT is number one! I may have a bottle laying around here I can pitch in!

HRT is always number 1, I've been telling you fuckers. There is no comparison, not even the legendary guys compare to this God of UGL's in the making.

I wish HRT shipped to Canada :( Such a great guy... wow!

PM to remind me, and I will see if there's any method I can find that HRT might be comfortable attempting. I want you to look as well, if you're serious about this. If we find something good that people have success with, we'll see if he can try a tiny test.

Once you are taken care of with a few bottles from one of the members or sponsors please EDIT your original post and put UPDATE: and that you were taken care of and by who.

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GET GEAR FROM SEVERAL DIFFERENT PEOPLE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED. If you get a few bottles from one person let the others get some as well. It's not fair to have one person get taken care of by multiple people and others don't get anything. Please do not abuse the generosity of the members here.

Thanks.

To Pain and HRT -- VERIFY THESE ORDERS, do not go on word from anyone you are suspicious about. They all sent emails and all have proof of payment. Make them present it if you have any question of who they are. No offense because I don't know who all is owed, but I promise some of you guys are not vets and we don't all know your integrity yet. This isn't personal, I just don't trust anyone that much. HRT doesn't deserve to be taken advantage of.

animal87
02-23-2014, 01:45 AM
I got a message from AndyL asking for gear and it said he was banned?

2nd2no1
02-23-2014, 01:48 AM
Count me in fellas,I will check my stash box out tonight and will PM the Boss.

BigPapa
02-23-2014, 01:49 AM
AndyL also PMed me asking me for gear for his brother and friend or cousin.

FrankTheTank
02-23-2014, 01:50 AM
Khem, I don't think you need to get involved with HRT'S policies. If you want to send something to Canada go a head but HRT shouldn't take any unnecessary risks. One mistake is all it takes. Not worth it.

PAiN
02-23-2014, 01:51 AM
I got a message from AndyL asking for gear and it said he was banned?

AndyL also PMed me asking me for gear for his brother and friend or cousin.

He was being taken care of by HRT PHARM. Then I received 3 more messages from other people he messaged to send him gear as well.

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO ANDYL. he has been banned for trying to get compensated by multiple people and even in his post he says it wasn't even himself that was out gear.

Glad we caught this quick.

This is why I said to post who you are sending to and who you are receiving from.

BigPapa
02-23-2014, 01:52 AM
Someone can hit me up. I have a few things to help out. I would rather PAiN hit me up with the member and there info. PAiN is this possible. If not let me know.

PAiN
02-23-2014, 01:55 AM
Someone can hit me up. I have a few things to help out. I would rather PAiN hit me up with the member and there info. PAiN is this possible. If not let me know.

Yea brother. No problem at all. PM me what you got. Thanks brother.

Khem
02-23-2014, 02:06 AM
Khem, I don't think you need to get involved with HRT'S policies. If you want to send something to Canada go a head but HRT shouldn't take any unnecessary risks. One mistake is all it takes. Not worth it.

I told joseph I would research a way to present to HRT. That's just helping a brother out. I know HRT's concern was he didn't know how, or know if it was safe. If we show him something and he likes it, he likes it. If he doesn't, he doesn't. I am not promising or deciding for HRT at all.

Rooroo
02-23-2014, 02:09 AM
I have no idea what kind of finances metro and stick have but $650 hurts no matter who u are!!
Go and grab six Benjamin's from wherever u hide your house or carry cash and take them out of your pocket stand over the trash can and rip each of those fuckers up !!
No need to do that u guys get the point! Lol
It sure would be refreshing if all u guys received emails from RTS apologizing for the crazy delay along with the anxiety he has caused u guys and finally a tracking # for your orders .
Let's not let this bullshit pass us all by without all of us recommitting to doing right by our brothers and doing what we say we are going to do!!
For instance :
Don't ever make an order with a sponsor if you don't already have the funds available to pay for the order !
Sponsors don't take money for gear u don't have and never say u sent a pack if that's not the case. This probably sounds elementary but how many times do we see this shit happen ? I believe we have lost good sponsors that never ever intended on scamming anyone but somehow someway overextended themselves or made promises that couldn't be kept and the snowball starts !! If something happens out of your control than jump on it quickly and be honest and you'll probably be able to save your business .

Sorry for the rant my good brothers , but I think sometimes when shit happens it's important to learn from it and somehow turn it into a positive . Promise u guys that don't know me that my heart is in the right place :)

FrankTheTank
02-23-2014, 02:37 AM
It would be easier if we knew what these guys ordered. Then we could fill it for them more efficiently. Have they been taking care of? Who's left that needs gear?

Rooroo
02-23-2014, 02:41 AM
It would be easier if we knew what these guys ordered. Then we could fill it for them more efficiently. Have they been taking care of? Who's left that needs gear?

Agreed FTT! Like I always say keep it simple .
I have two Vials of hrt injectable winstrol that I would be happy to donate .
From what I hear this shit is as good as any Win this guy has ever used and he's no novice!!

FrankTheTank
02-23-2014, 02:50 AM
I have a bottle of Deca and 25 - 50mg Dbol Caps (from HRT). It looks like it's just two guys?? Metro and Stickball unless I'm missing somebody else.

animal87
02-23-2014, 03:06 AM
I got 2 test E I can donate.

hrtpharm
02-23-2014, 03:29 AM
I have decide that Pain will let me know who will get compensated at this point and I WILL make good on my word as many of you already know.

bdad
02-23-2014, 03:50 AM
Update.....I was orignally help out off a bind by Rooroo with the intent that I would be able to pay him back. Now he is telling me consider it a gift from him and HRT, thank you cannot begin to explain how thankfull I am. I'm absolutely speechless at the kindness that has been shown to me even by the people who are offering to help out. This is something in my opinion that is truly rare these day. For a sponsor to step up and offer assistance as HRT has says a lot about a man, I know who I will be using for my next order. I'm thankfull for the brotherhood!!!!

metromuscle
02-23-2014, 03:58 AM
What I want to do is try to replace the test blend somehow and take the others just as a loss. I don't intend on "milking" something like this as I'm not that type of person, and I also want to pay at least something $$. I don't want anything for free.

Thanks.

bdad
02-23-2014, 03:59 AM
He was being taken care of by HRT PHARM. Then I received 3 more messages from other people he messaged to send him gear as well.

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO ANDYL. he has been banned for trying to get compensated by multiple people and even in his post he says it wasn't even himself that was out gear.

Glad we caught this quick.

This is why I said to post who you are sending to and who you are receiving from.

For someone to try to take advantage of peoples kindness like this makes my blood boil!!!

08gsxr
02-23-2014, 04:20 AM
AndyL sent me a pm as well.. I didn't buy it guys. Says his friend didn't have the payment info that he sent to RTS.

PAiN
02-23-2014, 04:24 AM
What I want to do is try to replace the test blend somehow and take the others just as a loss. I don't intend on "milking" something like this as I'm not that type of person, and I also want to pay at least something $$. I don't want anything for free.

I let HRT know you are good to go bro. He is going to take care of you. Just be sure and let us know how you like the gear. You are in good hands brother.

PAiN
02-23-2014, 04:24 AM
AndyL sent me a pm as well.. I didn't buy it guys. Says his friend didn't have the payment info that he sent to RTS.

It figures and no telling how many more were messaged.

08gsxr
02-23-2014, 04:26 AM
It figures and no telling how many more were messaged.

Well you being the man took care of that. Why are people like that? I'd hit him in the fucking throat. I will do whatever I can to help out another member. I may not have a lot but whatever I can do to help I will.

PAiN
02-23-2014, 04:28 AM
bdad is being taken care of
metromuscle is being taken care of

We will see what all we got over the next week and see what we can send and to where to try and help a few brothers out.

Thanks everyone for donating and helping out our family.

metromuscle
02-23-2014, 04:29 AM
Like bdad, I too am practically speechless with the outpouring I've got from so many bro's on here, and the bottom line is I want to be there for any of you if you ever need anything. Funny how we find out who our friends really are in this crazy world.

PAiN
02-23-2014, 04:39 AM
Well you being the man took care of that. Why are people like that? I'd hit him in the fucking throat. I will do whatever I can to help out another member. I may not have a lot but whatever I can do to help I will.

Thanks brother and same here.

Greedy fucking bastards trying to take advantage of generous people. Damn shame.

PAiN
02-23-2014, 04:45 AM
I will also help out. I have some things I can donate. We have to look out for the brotherhood. PAiN just hit me up and let me know what I can do.

I would also like to help out , I can toss in a bottle. PM me if I can help PAiN.

Willing to help out as well.

I can through in a bottle or 2..i can order more if needed for myself. plus I have raws coming so I should be ok myself.

I am also willing to send $ if needed guys....I see a few names I know lost who haven't posted.

This really is my favorite board and love it...and my brothers. NO homo:)

Love this board.

Count me in fellas,I will check my stash box out tonight and will PM the Boss.

I have a bottle of Deca and 25 - 50mg Dbol Caps (from HRT). It looks like it's just two guys?? Metro and Stickball unless I'm missing somebody else.

I got 2 test E I can donate.

Thanks guys. We will get together and let each other know where to send the goods to help out everyone.

alphamale88
02-23-2014, 08:32 AM
yeah i was taken for 3 tren e and a couple tren a but i can eat it myself i expect nobody to pay for my misfortion but i am so impressed pain and staff have steped up to help and hrt wow this is unheard off on any board just another reason im a member here only wish i could have found this place sooner. thx to all you brothers that are stepping up karma is truly going to be on your side

alphamale88
02-23-2014, 08:42 AM
one more thing after seeing the kindness of hrt once i rebound form this and am ready to order up again h has my business from now on

TheTrain
02-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Pain I have 2 test e 250 and a anadrol liquid 50mg/ml 50ml if someone needs please let me know and ill make sure it hits mail before Monday morning!

AndyL makes me almost as sick as the fucker who put our boys in this situation. Good catch Pain

2nd2no1
02-23-2014, 09:42 PM
PM sent to ya Boss waiting on your instructions.

monster
02-23-2014, 10:25 PM
Was their a rts rep and what happen to him

PAiN
02-23-2014, 10:56 PM
Was their a rts rep and what happen to him

Yes there was his name was GreeneGorilla. He told me he didn't know what happened to him and he thinks it was family issues. I told him to log in here and let people know that and now no response from him either. I saw where he read my email, but apparently didn't care. Just goes to show his character.

BigPapa
02-23-2014, 11:14 PM
Yes there was his name was GreeneGorilla. He told me he didn't know what happened to him and he thinks it was family issues. I told him to log in here and let people know that and now no response from him either. I saw where he read my email, but apparently didn't care. Just goes to show his character.

Makes my blood boil. Punk move if you ask me. Treat brothers here like dog meat. PAiN please ban RTS, GreenGorilla and anybody associated with RTS. We are taking care of our brothers.
They should be shut down here.

monster
02-23-2014, 11:31 PM
Yeah by now we all know they scamed everone who order its been way to long

altered beast
02-23-2014, 11:56 PM
I associated with greengorrilla on here I don't know them personally hope u don't go banning innocent people becouse rts and gorilla fucked up. I call this board home and would be devastated getting banned. And good job brothers helping everyone that lost out. Sucks we have lost what were a few good sponsors lately

altered beast
02-24-2014, 12:11 AM
On that note I have not been on in a few days. What happened to wicked he's gone too?

BigPapa
02-24-2014, 12:32 AM
I associated with greengorrilla on here I don't know them personally hope u don't go banning innocent people becouse rts and gorilla fucked up. I call this board home and would be devastated getting banned. And good job brothers helping everyone that lost out. Sucks we have lost what were a few good sponsors lately

Nah brother. I didn't mean it like that. I mean anybody who worked for that cat or whatever. Ban Hammer needs to fall on RTS and GreenGorilla.

altered beast
02-24-2014, 02:15 AM
What happened to wicked. Were they the same people.

rmkicks
02-24-2014, 02:23 AM
What happened to wicked. Were they the same people.

Wicked asked to be removed for a while til he gets caught up. He's also working on a website

altered beast
02-24-2014, 02:30 AM
Oh okay that's cool made me nervous becouse I placed an order and never heard anthing then when I did it was after all this and hes still up on other board good to know he' wasn't in on this as well

Storm
02-24-2014, 04:28 AM
You guys are awsome. I'm not looking for compensation from anyone but rts, but you guys have confirmed I'm in the right place. I ordered eq 300, dbol 25mg, and anadrol 25mg to the tune of 3 bills.

super-set
02-24-2014, 04:55 AM
This is just one of the reasons that this is the best board around.

Emman
02-24-2014, 01:41 PM
What happened to rts

BigPapa
02-24-2014, 02:05 PM
What happened to rts

They have a lot of our brothers money and have jumped ship. PAiN even tried reaching them with no luck.

Emman
02-24-2014, 02:21 PM
Can't trust no one these days.

TheTrain
02-24-2014, 04:26 PM
If green gorilla was posting everything he knew and info on rts like a source WOULD if scammed or info collected I would feel differently. But he's not saying shit so log his IP ban him and make sure his IP can't log in again.

TheTrain
02-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Basically if he was trying to help I'd be cool with him staying because he's NOT the actual source but forget it now

Rooroo
02-24-2014, 04:46 PM
Basically if he was trying to help I'd be cool with him staying because he's NOT the actual source but forget it now

Right now he mine as well be!

BigPapa
02-24-2014, 05:06 PM
Ban him.

Conan1970
02-24-2014, 08:28 PM
I never received the order I placed with RTS 4 weeks ago . It was for 2 test 250 , 3 vials deca , 100 d-ball ... i'm looking through the post and it looks like some of you are willing to donate a vial or 2 ?

Rooroo
02-24-2014, 10:12 PM
I never received the order I placed with RTS 4 weeks ago . It was for 2 test 250 , 3 vials deca , 100 d-ball ... i'm looking through the post and it looks like some of you are willing to donate a vial or 2 ?

Nope u got the wrong board bro .
Are there seriously dudes joining here now because they heard that we are all stupid motherfuckers?!!!
What we can do to newer guys that got burned is offer our wonderful list of sponsors and pass on any info we may have regarding RTS but that's about it . Anyone with half a brain can understand us being a little defensive when bros we have never heard of and just happened to join our board start telling us that they were burned and did they hear right that members were willing to donate a vial or 2 ? Really????
And by the way fuck you bro!!! It wasn't a threat it was a promise!!!

BigPapa
02-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Are there seriously dudes joining here now because they heard that we are all stupid motherfuckers?!!!
What we can do to newer guys that got burned is offer our wonderful list of sponsors and pass on any info we may have regarding RTS but that's about it . Anyone with half a brain can understand us being a little defensive when bros we have never heard of and just happened to join our board start telling us that they were burned and did they hear right that members were willing to donate a vial or 2 ? Really????

Punk got some nerves.

PAiN you still on bro? PM sent your way.

PAiN
02-24-2014, 11:14 PM

This was AndyL's bitch ass.

PAiN
02-24-2014, 11:14 PM
Punk got some nerves.

PAiN you still on bro? PM sent your way.

I got back to you brother.

animal87
02-24-2014, 11:16 PM
I should put some piss in a vial and send it to him.

Rooroo
02-24-2014, 11:17 PM
Pain doing work as usual !!!

Tekadori
02-25-2014, 01:38 AM
AndyL hit me up as well. I did not bite though. Little punk ass must think we are idiots.

PAiN sent you a PM on how I can contribute!!!

bdad
02-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Udate..... I had won the RTS auction before he went mia. Pain has given me the greenlight on a PSL credit to rectify this situation. Thanks for all you do brother!!

bdad
02-25-2014, 01:05 PM

Do you still have to be recommended to join the brotherhood?? If so I would say ban the mother fuckers recommending these jackass's!!! Birds of a feather stick together.

rmkicks
02-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Udate..... I had won the RTS auction before he went mia. Pain has given me the greenlight on a PSL credit to rectify this situation. Thanks for all you do brother!!

Great news bro.

Dont wanna be old
02-25-2014, 01:59 PM

Grats to you bro , very deserved .
Thank you Pain for being a great asset to the board .
I'm donating to Pain today to help support the board .
I have no gear to donate because all my orders turned into excuses in Emails x 3 .

Mr. Wayne
02-25-2014, 04:31 PM
Did he just disappear I ordered a 10 bottle deal about 1.5 months ago and it came right on time. I was actually about to do it again and saw this? HRT you seem to be a stand up guy so instead I believe I will check out your List. Its great to have Sponsors that care.

Rooroo
02-25-2014, 05:41 PM
Did he just disappear I ordered a 10 bottle deal about 1.5 months ago and it came right on time. I was actually about to do it again and saw this? HRT you seem to be a stand up guy so instead I believe I will check out your List. Its great to have Sponsors that care.

There's been rumors of family issues and such but all rumors at this point.
Some good bros were beat on here but Pain and HRT have rallied around them like the champs each of them are !

Rooroo
02-25-2014, 05:45 PM

Great to hear Bdad!! One for the good-guys :)

metromuscle
02-25-2014, 06:12 PM
And CHAMPS they are!
There's been rumors of family issues and such but all rumors at this point.
Some good bros were beat on here but Pain and HRT have rallied around them like the champs each of them are !

Stickball
02-25-2014, 07:01 PM
HRT has agreed to take care of me as soon as he gets the green light from Pain. HRT just gained my business as well as many others for stepping up in such a huge way. Never expected to see such generosity.

FrankTheTank
02-25-2014, 07:57 PM
HRT has agreed to take care of me as soon as he gets the green light from Pain. HRT just gained my business as well as many others for stepping up in such a huge way. Never expected to see such generosity.

All this might have worked out in your favor! You're gonna get some high quality gear! If RTS is taking people's cash, who knows how under dosed the shit he was sending out was??? Either way I'm glad to see you're being taken care of!

sirpetes28
02-25-2014, 10:53 PM
I was also xxxxxxxxx by RTS but I am NOT looking for any free stuff. I only had 100$ lost and there are many more people who need the gear than me. I was just getting some to test it out. However, after talking with HRT he said he would throw me in bottle of tren A because that's one of the things that I didn't get from RTS. Great props to him, didn't even pressure him about it. Just mentioned if he had any extra that he could let go such as 1 bottle that would be great.

I have send my payment info and addy and am just waiting to hear back from him.

Rooroo
02-25-2014, 11:01 PM
I was also xxxxxxxxx by RTS but I am NOT looking for any free stuff. I only had 100$ lost and there are many more people who need the gear than me. I was just getting some to test it out. However, after talking with HRT he said he would throw me in bottle of tren A because that's one of the things that I didn't get from RTS. Great props to him, didn't even pressure him about it. Just mentioned if he had any extra that he could let go such as 1 bottle that would be great.

I'm having a bad day ! I probably just need to get laid ;)

monster
02-25-2014, 11:12 PM
I feel like some people are using this to get free gear noy all but some bro everytime i get on here it seems like sone randon person is like he got me lol
Did u really just use the term "Jewed" on our board ? I'm not Jewish but I'm sure there are members here that are ! I hate Political correctness but this is has nothing to do with that ! This is blatant bigotry and I know for a fact it's not tolerated here !
Come on man how can u not know u can't do this ?

animal87
02-25-2014, 11:18 PM
Has everyone that legitimately got screwed over been helped?? I still have some stuff I'm willing to donate.

sirpetes28
02-25-2014, 11:20 PM
Ya I wasn't even thinking about that, roo..... my apologies. And monster, that's exactly why I specified I wasn't posting looking for gear, I have a feeling some little buggers are going to be trying to jump on this train. BUT little do they know they will be caught and banned!

FrankTheTank
02-26-2014, 12:07 AM
I feel like some people are using this to get free gear noy all but some bro everytime i get on here it seems like sone randon person is like he got me lol

Hey, getting burned sucks but it should remind everybody that this isn't Amazon.com this happens in this game and it should be a wake up call for everybody to stay smart and careful. I was burned for a couple grand once and even though it was a expensive lesson, it was a good one. So we take care of the guys that have been around and proven themselves as brothers. No disrespect to new guys in anyway. Just have to put the time in. And remember we shouldn't gamble with money that we're not prepared to lose.

BigPapa
02-26-2014, 12:12 AM
I am waiting for instructions from PAiN on where to send what I have to help.

PAiN
02-26-2014, 01:11 AM
Has everyone that legitimately got screwed over been helped?? I still have some stuff I'm willing to donate.

We got a lot of stuff to send out to some people on here so far.

The incredible support of our members here is what makes this place what it is.

Thanks everyone here.

animal87
02-26-2014, 01:20 AM
We got a lot of stuff to send out to some people on here so far.

The incredible support of our members here is what makes this place what it is.

Thanks everyone here.

When ever you need it. Just let me know.

PAiN
02-26-2014, 02:02 AM
Really nice of you man. I'm one of the people who lost out but I'm sure what I lost pales in comparison with what $$ some of the other guys have lost in this situation, so I'd gladly let them take first place in the line before me, but I'd be happy to divulge what I lost in a PM.
I was scammed $350; I too pm'd Pain with the specific items. The sad thing was that how I had been reading such great reviews about RTS for the longest time (and chiming in a few posts) on how I was looking forward to my first-ever order with him, saved the $ and then bam---I get taken. Hard one to swallow for sure.

Is being taken care of by HRT, but if you need anything else let us know bro.

LunarPharma also offered his services as well, but he did not accept because he didn't want to receive to much. Thanks and Props to Lunar for offering brother.

Two seperate orders and a auction.

Is being sent a PSL auction by PAiN (that's me) and helped by Rooroo, but same as above bro if there was something you really needed to go along with this don't hesitate to let us know.

I was scammed just over $300 by RTS. T400 and 50mg Dbols (PM'd Pain the exacts). I was on the fence about using another sponsor too, but went with someone I had went with in the past and it bit me in the ass.

HRT is taking care of this brother. Thanks for everything HRT. You have gone above and beyond for our fam here.

yeah i was taken for 3 tren e and a couple tren a but i can eat it myself i expect nobody to pay for my misfortion but i am so impressed pain and staff have steped up to help and hrt wow this is unheard off on any board just another reason im a member here only wish i could have found this place sooner. thx to all you brothers that are stepping up karma is truly going to be on your side

Very sorry to hear about your loss brother. If you want to If you can supply me with proof we will see about getting you a few things to help lessen the loss. Stick around brother and keep up the posts. We take care of our family.

You guys are awsome. I'm not looking for compensation from anyone but rts, but you guys have confirmed I'm in the right place. I ordered eq 300, dbol 25mg, and anadrol 25mg to the tune of 3 bills.

Same as above. Very sorry to hear about your loss brother. If you want to If you can supply me with proof we will see about getting you a few things to help lessen the loss. Stick around brother and keep up the posts. We take care of our family.

HRT is taking care of this one too.

This is everyone here that has posted they were scammed by rts and this is what's going on so far. We have had a huge turn out of support and and wow, more gear than we can give out which is a great thing. I will keep everyone posted on if I need them to send anything anywhere.

Dick
02-26-2014, 02:04 AM
Awesome bro , if you need anything feel free to pm me. HRT has done a great thing for these guys , mucho respect for that.

rmkicks
02-26-2014, 02:22 AM
As previously stated, I have some extra stuff lying around and am more than willing to help a brother out in need. Just let me know.

BigPapa
02-26-2014, 02:54 AM
As previously stated, I have some extra stuff lying around and am more than willing to help a brother out in need. Just let me know.

Same here. Got to put up what I dug out the stash until then.

phfreak
02-26-2014, 04:11 AM
I kept hopping my package would show up. It wasn't a huge amount so no big deal. It's just part of the game

PAiN
02-26-2014, 04:26 AM
I kept hopping my package would show up. It wasn't a huge amount so no big deal. It's just part of the game

What all did you order?

metromuscle
02-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Wow, this kind of turnout has to be unprecedented, and I would venture to say compared to any board out there. Don't think I've ever seen anything like this.

Rooroo
02-26-2014, 03:36 PM
Wow, this kind of turnout has to be unprecedented, and I would venture to say compared to any board out there. Don't think I've ever seen anything like this.

This is what happens when u get a bunch of like minded individuals who care about one another !

TheTrain
02-26-2014, 05:15 PM

Yea what? I didn't know

alphamale88
02-26-2014, 09:18 PM
Is being taken care of by HRT, but if you need anything else let us know bro.

LunarPharma also offered his services as well, but he did not accept because he didn't want to receive to much. Thanks and Props to Lunar for offering brother.

Is being sent a PSL auction by PAiN (that's me) and helped by Rooroo, but same as above bro if there was something you really needed to go along with this don't hesitate to let us know.

HRT is taking care of this brother. Thanks for everything HRT. You have gone above and beyond for our fam here.

Very sorry to hear about your loss brother. If you want to If you can supply me with proof we will see about getting you a few things to help lessen the loss. Stick around brother and keep up the posts. We take care of our family.

Same as above. Very sorry to hear about your loss brother. If you want to If you can supply me with proof we will see about getting you a few things to help lessen the loss. Stick around brother and keep up the posts. We take care of our family.

HRT is taking care of this one too.

This is everyone here that has posted they were scammed by rts and this is what's going on so far. We have had a huge turn out of support and and wow, more gear than we can give out which is a great thing. I will keep everyone posted on if I need them to send anything anywhere.naw bro i erase my emails soon as they are recieved and i dont expect the brother to cover my loss thx for the offer though bro just shows how grea this board is

PAiN
02-27-2014, 12:14 AM

What all did you order and do you have any proof?

Thanks.

bruski36
02-27-2014, 01:12 AM
I'm owed 2 bottles HCG he shorted my last order said he would take care of it

2nd2no1
02-27-2014, 01:17 AM
Hey boss i can take care of bruski if youd like,Just give me the word.

Rooroo
02-27-2014, 02:48 AM
Hey boss i can take care of bruski if youd like,Just give me the word.

That's awesome bro !

Dpunisher71
02-28-2014, 12:06 AM
This Is A Great Broad To Be A pArt Of ... I Had 2 Orders With Rts He Sent One , And The Other He Told Me He Would Check The Add To Make Sure He Didn't Make A Mistake . I Sent Him The Emails With The Greendot #S And Add ... Then No RepLy .That's Been 6 Weeks Ago. He Got Me Good .

xmuscle
02-28-2014, 08:24 PM
This Is A Great Broad To Be A pArt Of ... I Had 2 Orders With Rts He Sent One , And The Other He Told Me He Would Check The Add To Make Sure He Didn't Make A Mistake . I Sent Him The Emails With The Greendot #S And Add ... Then No RepLy .That's Been 6 Weeks Ago. He Got Me Good .
That sucks bro did u keep any of the emails between u to?..sometimes its always good to keep untill u receive pack.

Dont wanna be old
03-01-2014, 01:35 AM
What board did you find RTS on ?
He's wasn't exclusive to BOP .
Nothing meant by you joining BOP in Feburary and ordering more than once in previous month.
I would notify greendot of lost card if it's been used .

bigsam
03-01-2014, 02:42 AM
If you ordered through another board you should get compensation through that board not here. Just saying.

PAiN
03-01-2014, 03:13 AM
I'm owed 2 bottles HCG he shorted my last order said he would take care of it

Do you have proof you can show us?

Thanks.

Joseph
03-01-2014, 04:05 AM
I feel as if people are trying to take advantage of the generosity offered by the good people of BOP. Just my opinion and I mean nothing mean to anyone who has posted.

Please respect the generosity... because who knows, you might be victim to a scam sometime down the road and I can guarantee you would like aid from the community here...

Just some food for thought :)

Rooroo
03-01-2014, 04:21 AM
I feel as if people are trying to take advantage of the generosity offered by the good people of BOP. Just my opinion and I mean nothing mean to anyone who has posted.

Please respect the generosity... because who knows, you might be victim to a scam sometime down the road and I can guarantee you would like aid from the community here...

Just some food for thought :)

Agreed Joe ! Something to do with that Karma thing .

PAiN
03-01-2014, 04:43 AM
This thread has served it's purpose and those that were in need we have taken care of. Thanks for everyone that has donated to the cause and we know that when one of us in need the others will come to the rescue. We truly are a brotherhood and I am proud to be a part of it.

It's time to put this RTS scam behind us and move on to bigger and better things.

If you are contacted by anyone through PM's that wants gear contact me immediately.

Thanks everyone and as always if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.