PDA

View Full Version : Fake Homeless Man Exposed

PAiN
02-25-2014, 09:54 AM
This man walks around to different corners daily in tattered clothing and a sign saying that he is homeless and everything helps. A YouTuber, Jack Vale, got news of this fake homeless man from his uncle who saw the man getting into a nice car. To investigate further, Jack Vale decided to do some research and follow the "homeless" man for a day and see what he could find out.

http://youtu.be/LSewCBL4_GQ

stiphy
02-25-2014, 02:02 PM
that's why I don't give right there. This is actually more common than you would think.

PAiN
02-25-2014, 11:54 PM
This is actually more common than you would think.

No kidding. I watched a documentary on professional pan handlers before and one guy was making over 100k a year doing this.

rocco-x
03-14-2014, 04:57 AM
i still give cause i was there and it's not pretty but you have to use your gut feeling or instinct on who you think is playing you out and who really is hungry.

if i offer food instead of say a $5 bill and they gladly take the food over the cash it's a good sign they're starving and would rather eat right then and there.of course we're always gonna have the nickel n dime crack head to scam us but i look at it like this...that $1 i just gave them isn't going to make or break me and may very well prevent this guy from robbing some defenseless old lady for even less change in her purse.just the way i see it...this guy tho deserves a swift kick in the nutsack.could he be trying his best to provide for his family in an emergency...?yes he may be but chances are he's not.

PAiN
03-15-2014, 04:07 PM
i still give cause i was there and it's not pretty but you have to use your gut feeling or instinct on who you think is playing you out and who really is hungry.

if i offer food instead of say a $5 bill and they gladly take the food over the cash it's a good sign they're starving and would rather eat right then and there.of course we're always gonna have the nickel n dime crack head to scam us but i look at it like this...that $1 i just gave them isn't going to make or break me and may very well prevent this guy from robbing some defenseless old lady for even less change in her purse.just the way i see it...this guy tho deserves a swift kick in the nutsack.could he be trying his best to provide for his family in an emergency...?yes he may be but chances are he's not.

I agree brother. I use my best judgement. A few bucks isn't going to affect me either way.