PDA

View Full Version : Can any one suggest a good mass?

Peter12182
02-27-2014, 03:20 AM
I need to switch up my mass I was using mutant I like it but.its a little expensive and. A 15 pound bag only goes about a month. Can any one suggest a good tasteing mass

bone
02-27-2014, 03:36 AM
I've been using whole eggs from a company called shoprite.
8 whole eggs 480 cals
48grs protien
.96 cents
All in fun Pete!
But for real most of those drinks are loaded with carbs and sugar anyways!

animal87
02-27-2014, 04:15 AM
I used to drink mass tech a long time ago. You can just make one with protein, oatmeal, and peanut butter.

xmuscle
02-27-2014, 01:21 PM
I mix 2 scoops of protein with oats and drink that when I leave the gym..and like animal said later in the day ill blend up 2 protein a big scoop of peanut butter and a banana and some oats nice high calorie drink.

xmuscle
02-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Try syntha 6..

I muscle
03-30-2014, 07:20 AM
I mix 2 scoops of protein with oats and drink that when I leave the gym..and like animal said later in the day ill blend up 2 protein a big scoop of peanut butter and a banana and some oats nice high calorie drink.

This X2

TheTrain
03-30-2014, 10:45 AM
Try syntha 6..

I personally use syntha 6 and I add in olive oil for extra calories and monosaturateds, also I drink RTD Muscle Milks with either a cup of yogurt with granola or a cup of cottage cheese at work. Im averaging around 4200calories, 300 Protein, 450-500carbs at the moment.

Im considering waking up earlier in the morning so then I can eat eggs toast oj, and I usually do a syntha 6 on my drive to work. If I get up earlier I could make a bigger shake and get 3 good sized meals in at 9:00am everyday..hmmmm

Mfire
03-30-2014, 12:19 PM
I use the gnc mass gainer with 2tbs of peanutbutter, I buy it at samsclub about 40 bucks for 28 servings, made a hell of a difference in muscle recovery for me

kubes
03-30-2014, 12:23 PM
I find it better just to put the money in to the grocery bill each month. I have never found a gainer that real put good quality weight on like real food does. Muscle milk or syntha 6 are good choices for Cassien protein though

TheTrain
03-30-2014, 02:12 PM
I find it better just to put the money in to the grocery bill each month. I have never found a gainer that real put good quality weight on like real food does. Muscle milk or syntha 6 are good choices for Cassien protein though

I really have to agree, the more I focus on diet and eating whole foods the better the gains. With life work etc though, it makes things tough sometimes to get what you need from ALL foods. I only take a shake with a snack, post workout and have a small one right before bed. Trying to supplement with my food...

kubes
03-30-2014, 02:40 PM
I really have to agree, the more I focus on diet and eating whole foods the better the gains. With life work etc though, it makes things tough sometimes to get what you need from ALL foods. I only take a shake with a snack, post workout and have a small one right before bed. Trying to supplement with my food...

Quest makes a great bar for when your in a pinch as far as food goes as well.

hunkstrum
03-30-2014, 03:29 PM
I've been using whole eggs from a company called shoprite.
8 whole eggs 480 cals
48grs protien
.96 cents
All in fun Pete!
But for real most of those drinks are loaded with carbs and sugar anyways!

Way back I would make a shake from a carton of eggs, 1 scoop of a generic weight-gainer, Nesquick, and ice. It's easy to make and goes down pretty fast. Easier than eating hard-boiled eggs :-/ I'm absolutely not recommending this. Just reminiscing.

Herc
03-30-2014, 04:17 PM
I agree with Kubes and have said it before...real bodybuilders eat food, tons of it. Its ok to supplement with one or two shakes when you just can't get to some real food. I have found all those "mass" shakes do is put fat on me.