PDA

View Full Version : cycle advice

swift1
02-28-2014, 12:59 AM
Ok guys I was trying to get some advice. The guy I know got me some stuff and I know has done it for awhile. So I took his advice on my first cycle. Anyway he gave me winstrol took it for 3 1/2 weeks then he put me on dbol. Told me to take that for 2 weeks then he will give me some test I am a week away from getting test. I have been doing alot of research and don't seem like he is giving me good advice. Thinking about starting the test quitting the winny and dbol. Then maybe doing winny at the end .I did get good results from the winny only cycle and feel really pumped on dbol.

animal87
02-28-2014, 01:02 AM
I wouldn't recommend that.

If it was me I would pct with some nolva or clomid. Then a few months later do a test cycle of 400mg a week.

animal87
02-28-2014, 01:07 AM
Something like this would be ok for next time.

Test E: 400mg a week for 1-10 weeks

Pct 1.5 to 2 weeks after last injection: Clomid for 4 weeks: 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg

kubes
Ok guys I was trying to get some advice. The guy I know got me some stuff and I know has done it for awhile. So I took his advice on my first cycle. Anyway he gave me winstrol took it for 3 1/2 weeks then he put me on dbol. Told me to take that for 2 weeks then he will give me some test I am a week away from getting test. I have been doing alot of research and don't seem like he is giving me good advice. Thinking about starting the test quitting the winny and dbol. Then maybe doing winny at the end .I did get good results from the winny only cycle and feel really pumped on dbol.

He is not giving you good advice. Any cycle should have test as a base and your first cycle should be test only to see how you react. Those other compounds are going to suppress your natty test production leaving you with low T

Joseph
My advice would be to stop the dbol now and tell your buddy that you have been researching and you wanna do it your way. I am sure you are paying for the gear so I doubt he will have a problem with it. Get him to get you enough for:

1-4 dbol 30-50mg e/d
1-12 test 500mg e/w (any ester, I like prop)

Just my advice though...

P.S. Use and AI and have PCT on hand!!!

swift1
02-28-2014, 01:31 AM
I just started the dbol 5 days ago I have the test but it is cyp so is it to late to add it. I have really seen some good from what I have taken don't really want to stop mid cycle. But Will listen

swift1
02-28-2014, 01:33 AM
I do have my pct on the way should be here any day

Joseph
02-28-2014, 01:36 AM
Add the cyp in now you will be fine.

Have fun brother and good luck with the results! Keep us updated!

swift1
02-28-2014, 01:53 AM
Thanks thats the answer I was hoping for.

swift1
02-28-2014, 01:54 AM
And I will definitely be keeping everyone updated.

kubes
02-28-2014, 02:29 AM
And I will definitely be keeping everyone updated.

Good luck and yes keep us posted

hunkstrum
02-28-2014, 02:34 AM
Kubes is right. This is bad advice. Its bad to the point that I would question taking anything from this guy you mention. Is he a friend, or just some guy you know? Is he giving you this gear or are you buying it from him? If you're buying it, how much is he charging? And do you know how much test he has for you and when you're going to get it? I think these questions are as important as figuring how to cycle your gear. It almost sounds like he's unloading his leftovers on you, no? Like he had a 21 winstrol and 14 dbol and didn't know what to do with them. definitely keep us posted, dude.

Rooroo
02-28-2014, 02:49 AM
Kubes is right. This is bad advice. Its bad to the point that I would question taking anything from this guy you mention. Is he a friend, or just some guy you know? Is he giving you this gear or are you buying it from him? If you're buying it, how much is he charging? And do you know how much test he has for you and when you're going to get it? I think these questions are as important as figuring how to cycle your gear. It almost sounds like he's unloading his leftovers on you, no? Like he had a 21 winstrol and 14 dbol and didn't know what to do with them. definitely keep us posted, dude.

I swear to goodness I was gonna just write that your getting this guys leftovers or extras .
Good for u that u decided to do your own research . A little late but surely no damage was done .
I'm curious to know what he was charging u for the winstrol and dbol.
It's also possible that he was just having u do what he does and really thought he was helping u out? What he was charging u will tell most of the story I would think.

animal87
02-28-2014, 02:54 AM
The guys here wont steer you wrong bro. We have all been around a while. Just keep asking what ever you need to know, everyone will help.

swift1
02-28-2014, 03:14 AM
$130 for both, he is a freind, I got the test from a sponsor here because he was trying to give me a mix test and I wanted just test.I think it is what he does.

swift1
02-28-2014, 03:17 AM
That's why I asked on this forum I have seen alot of really good advice. And trying to help out rather than just trying to bash you for trying to educate yourself

kubes
02-28-2014, 03:19 AM
That's why I asked on this forum I have seen alot of really good advice. And trying to help out rather than just trying to bash you for trying to educate yourself

No bashing here we are all brothers ;)

swift1
02-28-2014, 03:23 AM
That's why I joined. Seems like good people on this forum

Rooroo
02-28-2014, 03:31 AM
That's why I joined. Seems like good people on this forum

We are glad to have u and all to happy to help a bro out!

swift1
02-28-2014, 03:48 AM
Thanks