PDA

View Full Version : A.I

TEEG
03-02-2014, 03:46 PM
i was reading somewher on the aussie part of this site about A.Is and I cant seem to find it now.....
It said adex or arom it stated one stopp estro with no or very little bounce back.
I know this gets asked alot but just trying to get this stuff straight in my head.
Thanks again

bdad
03-02-2014, 05:08 PM
With Adex it is possible to have rebound estro but it can be taken EOD. With Arom it kills estro and you don't have to worry about the rebound effect, but it is ususally taken ED. With that being said, I usually take Adex while on cycle and Arom as part of my pct, as I have read somewhere it actually helps increase test production. I hope I did'nt mess anything up if I did I'm sure some of our more experienced members will chime in.

kubes
03-02-2014, 05:39 PM
Aromasin is the better choice as far as less rebound and less harsh on lipids

TEEG
03-02-2014, 07:02 PM
cool, thanks for the help
alot to keep straight and everytime I think I got it nailed down I read or hear of something else like Proviron and HCG which I reading up about.I think I might have to just pick what I want and go after all from everything Ive read the one constant is this game is alot of trial and error hopefully with little error.

kubes
03-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Hcg would be better run during your cycle to maintain testicular function and discontinue right before pct as hcg mimics lh production it will suppress lh

ElitePeptides
03-18-2014, 08:44 PM
True adex will effect your lipids but I get it from my doc so that's what I use. I use it while on and for pct.

kubes
03-19-2014, 06:17 PM
True adex will effect your lipids but I get it from my doc so that's what I use. I use it while on and for pct.

Why would you use that during pct? Pct is time to recover. If you are using your AI on cycle and keeping estrogen under control it shouldn't be needed. The serms will do there job