PDA

View Full Version : what a joke (TROLL)

mrsexy
03-10-2014, 07:08 PM
spent over grand last week with this guy every pack was late this last one i never got paid friday morning he said it was shipped should got sat but still nothing its monday sick of this bullshit makes me question if gear is even legit anyway egh looks nice i think ill spend a grand a week there unless yall know of anywhere better i dont like being lied to turns out he went after usps were closed and threw pack in bin doesnt even have my addy on it i dont expect to get and if i do shit should be doubled i paid nextday and i expect next day not 4 day if you cant hack it pep than dont offer nextday shippn shit might as well ordered from napsgear

animal87
03-10-2014, 07:10 PM
I think you're full of shit. Just being honest.

TheTrain
03-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Im with animal, next day what you just said tells me it didn't ship tech till Saturday so you'll probably get it today. It seems to me Meso might be a better choice for you forum wise bro. This post is ridiculous and you get no sympathy from me.

NO SOURCE CAN CONTROL POST OFFICE. A day late is nothing to complain about in my opinion bro

08gsxr
03-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Get out if here with that shit man. Don't diss a sponsor especially pep because post office fucked up. This isn't Walmart or fucking amazon. Keep in mind the business you're dealing with.

hunkstrum
03-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Ya... you're full of shit. please leave.

Dont wanna be old
03-10-2014, 07:31 PM
My friend , try PMing PEP or emailing them .
Is this your first order with him ? With ungoing sales that has to be 40 plus bottles .
Relax , you will get your real gear soon .
DWBO

spent over grand last week with this guy every pack was late this last one i never got paid friday morning he said it was shipped should got sat but still nothing its monday sick of this bullshit makes me question if gear is even legit anyway egh looks nice i think ill spend a grand a week there unless yall know of anywhere better i dont like being lied to turns out he went after usps were closed and threw pack in bin doesnt even have my addy on it i dont expect to get and if i do shit should be doubled i paid nextday and i expect next day not 4 day if you cant hack it pep than dont offer nextday shippn shit might as well ordered from napsgear

rmkicks
03-10-2014, 07:56 PM

If you've been in this game for any length of time you should know not to put yourself in a position to have to have your gear overnighted. If you didn't know that, well now you do.
Also, I doubt pep threw your pack in the mail with no address on it. But, shit happens and you should also know that.
Personally I think this post is bullshit. We will soon find out.

xmuscle
03-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Im gonna have to agree with the rest of these guys..bfore u post this u should have gone to a moderator to see if they could help first.I think ur jumping the gun to soon..pep has had nothing but great reviews here and with u having just 11 post gives me a red flag..

Rooroo
03-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Agree you are totally full of shit and you've been sniffed out !!! Go back to Meso with your agenda !

Mfire
03-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Honestly I'd like to see wtf you spent a grand on if your doing it every week! Come on man, your talking to guys that actually pin the shit! I order from him monthly never taken over 3 working days

Rooroo
03-10-2014, 08:20 PM
Remember this thread from a few days ago gents ?? "Please read something bothering me need input"
ok guys I was just m meso forum PEP is running special 50% off I have the code but every comment after he posted that was negative saying good labs don't give there gear away business must be bad and that his gear is bunk that there are lab test to prove it test prop was tested I didn't see them and im not trying to start shit I just spent 400$ on pep gear I just got im just concerned whatdo you guys think I don't see many reviews on here?? I don't know if I will get in trouble for posting this I hope not its a legit question.

Seriously the gig is up !!

toppjimie
03-10-2014, 08:27 PM
PAiN BAN THIS Fucken Idiot..,Thank You

Mfire
03-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Shit I missed that rooroo

Rooroo
03-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Shit I missed that rooroo

Right bro !
It's one thing if a sponsor is in the wrong but u come spouting off like this on our board about a well respected sponsor u best have a little credibility because we got sniffers!! Lol !!
Don't think I even need to say this but for the peeps reading this thinking maybe some of us have an agenda because pep hooks us up or something like that , I've never ordered from pep I use another sponsor here but won't sit back and let a member of this family be attacked for what it seems like a cat with a major agenda !! This guy has to go !

TheTrain
03-10-2014, 08:53 PM
I want Pep to comment and get all the facts. Not believing a lot of what he is saying...Roo I forgot this was the same guy!!

BigPapa
03-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Dude take your lying no good self back to Meso to your little panty party over there. You are talking to

someone that has 8 or 9 orders from PEP and not one order ever took over 3 days. Never!! This post is complete bull and I hope PAiN bans you with a quickness! :blac222k:You have like 11 post and you are

bashing PEP and calling dude a joke? No homey the joke is on you because you have been sniffed out for what you are!! :greenchainsaw:

rmkicks
03-10-2014, 09:48 PM

PM sent mr sexy!!!

animal87
03-10-2014, 09:50 PM
I have lost count of all the orders I have made with him. I have about 35 bottles and 3 packs of orals, nothing has ever been wrong with any of it.

Pep and EGH are both gtg from my personal experience and enough trustworthy bro's have vouched for HRT to know he is good too.

swift1
03-10-2014, 10:38 PM
I have to agree with everyone else your full of it
my order was only two day from payment to my door

PEPrep
03-10-2014, 10:39 PM
PM me the order number and I will look into this.

In the future for common courtesy a simple email to me or a mod could fix things in a civil way instead of trying to turn this into a low brow flame board.

Big thanks to all my BOP brothers for backing pep and telling the truth.

Like the banner says "DONT FUCK WITH THE BROTHERHOOD"

xmuscle
03-10-2014, 11:03 PM
allways seems to be an issue with a member that has 50 or last post..

mrsexy
03-10-2014, 11:04 PM
full of shit ill give you guys tracker number and u can see yourself pm me if you want it and you dont beleive me go to meso thinksteroids and read about floaters found in his gear and test prop with 0 test ive been ordering from him since he came out guys im just sick of the lies and him ignoring my fkn emails about issues i keep havn more more every order they said he dropped pack off after hrs to bin outside march 7 but told me it was mailed and i was good to go i will copy and paste messages if u really want to to mention is tne use be numbing and painless now shit stings and i dnt feel it i emailed him about that ignored think ill go with hrt or egh now and think about this guys 50% off all the timne and all these sales why is he gfiving his gear away cuz its probaly fuckn garbage i stopped takn it i sell it and buy good shit for myself now keep ordern and spend alot and you will see or go thinksteroids that many people are lying i dont think so animal you have your head so far up you ass if pep asked you suck his dick you ask him do you want me craddle ur balls to lol

animal87
03-10-2014, 11:09 PM
120lb key board warrior.

animal87
03-10-2014, 11:11 PM
I'm not the man you want pissed at you little man trust me.

Dont wanna be old
03-10-2014, 11:11 PM
I think there's something wrong with PEP myself . I had 2 orders and he sent next day . Who does that seriously ?
No one needs there gear in 2 days start to finish . I was worried it was a setup . Cops intercepted my email and posed as mailman and it was there .
Only thing I ordered that was faster is some Chinese food. . One time .
The OP said he paid extra for next day delivery . I call Bull shit on that because if he ordered before he would know PEP is SCAREY fast .
PEP slogan should be " We delivery faster than Prop 1/2 life "

Good luck MrSexy

PEPREP keep up the good work

Peace
DWBO

Dont wanna be old
03-10-2014, 11:21 PM
I'm not the man you want pissed at you little man trust me.

There was a frog sitting by a pond , a Scorpian came by and asked the frog to give him a ride across the pond .
The frog said to the Scorpian , but you will sting me . The Scorpian said ,but I would drown . The frog thought for a second and said ok . As the frog was crossing the pond the Scorpian stung him . As the frog stopped moving and was gonna sink he said to the Scorpian , why'ed you do that . your going to drown now . The Scorpian said it's in my nature. .

mrsexy
03-10-2014, 11:22 PM
i pmed both of yall i did contact pep but not you nothing was done why i reached out you guys know how many ugls come out being amazing than simple disappear overnight with all your money never heard from again they get in make thier money and get out most not all most but ive been with pep from begging just frustrates me animal is such a dick rider you think im makn this shit up dumass im tryn help myself and you but you find out for urself maybe he will have a 95% sale next cuz gear is so amazing everyones buying it up

mrsexy
03-10-2014, 11:26 PM
oh god not this again i had same thing with somew other clown tyou want post pic of yourself lol im little than ill post mine im 10x bigger you see that and dont post anything im done with the lil girly talkn shit im here for myself to get my shit figured out ur probaly some old man that sits on interneet all day and dont work out you probaly do yoga lol don hey guys animal dont even train legs

mrsexy
03-10-2014, 11:28 PM
one more thing i cant stop you think everyone buys there shit from a 120lbs kid lol double that wow im done argueing with this retard

animal87
03-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Do you realize you just said "they said he dropped off the package after hours..." Did you know the post office he dropped it off at and call them asking when the guy selling you gear dropped off a pack?

Dont wanna be old
03-10-2014, 11:35 PM
full of shit ill give you guys tracker number and u can see yourself pm me if you want it and you dont beleive me go to meso thinksteroids and read about floaters found in his gear and test prop with 0 test ive been ordering from him since he came out guys im just sick of the lies and him ignoring my fkn emails about issues i keep havn more more every order they said he dropped pack off after hrs to bin outside march 7 but told me it was mailed and i was good to go i will copy and paste messages if u really want to to mention is tne use be numbing and painless now shit stings and i dnt feel it i emailed him about that ignored think ill go with hrt or egh now and think about this guys 50% off all the timne and all these sales why is he gfiving his gear away cuz its probaly fuckn garbage i stopped takn it i sell it and buy good shit for myself now keep ordern and spend alot and you will see or go thinksteroids that many people are lying i dont think so animal you have your head so far up you ass if pep asked you suck his dick you ask him do you want me craddle ur balls to lol
The reason this is suspect is : You bought 1k in a BOGO free and it's bad . You sell to people and it's bad . Do you think they will ask for a refund if it's bad and hurts . If any of your statement is true . Then I would move and change your name .
One other thing : did you give a sponsor your address ? If PEP is crazy enough to peddle gear that makes people sick . What makes you think he's not a maniac with your address and lots of money from people sending him money for oil in a bottle
Unlike some people I reserve my frustration knowing there can be ramifications beyond the internet .
I suggest you relax and wait for gear that should be here very soon
PEP is in business to make money . Not make a sale & dash .
DWBO

FrankTheTank
03-10-2014, 11:43 PM

Why would you order from him if you heard all these bad things???? I don't understand that!!

And everybody else, quit blaming the postal service!!!! :)

Dont wanna be old
03-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Frank I never mentioned post office one time for the record . It was vets !

animal87
03-10-2014, 11:50 PM
No its not the postal service lol.

Its dumb people just keep breeding. Thats how you get people like this dude. I've been surrounded by them today it seems.

skyrim
03-10-2014, 11:57 PM
I think I know what this is. On Meso, the keyboard commandos were asking what boards Pep is on and at one point were saying they were going to go around and tell everyone how bad his gear is. I'm willing to bet that this is one of the first waves of that happening. I'm willing to bet that it will happen on S.F. also. That is what those guys do over there or at least some of them. They try to bully others into conforming to their vision and if you don't they try to ground you into the dirt. I've seen it over there countless times

Herc
03-10-2014, 11:59 PM
Mr sexy, wait for the gear and run it. I am happy with PEP's gear so far. You have to realize that quite a few of us use his gear and respect his company. Seems to me you may have jumped the gun a little bit on this one. We are all in this together and if you have a legitimate gripe I totally understand.... But I don't think you do. Let PEP come through for you, he will!

skyrim
03-11-2014, 12:09 AM
one more thing i cant stop you think everyone buys there shit from a 120lbs kid lol double that wow im done argueing with this retard

What is your screen name on Meso?

mrsexy
03-11-2014, 12:09 AM
you dont need a million posts to know anything that doesnt matter geek i lift weights not talk on computer all day i pmd pep rep and other dude so they can tell you the truth which is what i said you make nosense so if Phil Heath comes on here sayn a product is garbage and just created acct and has 3 post he must not no anything band him pussy faggot ill band my fist down you throat so msick of you losers dont chime in this dont concern you go play video games or play with ur blow up doll big boys are disscussing buisness here quit trying to start trouble

mrsexy
03-11-2014, 12:11 AM
i just heard all these things when his tne changed i did stopp taking his gear juo answer youst buy it cuz its cheap to resell to have money buy good gear for myself : ) to answer your q bro

mrsexy
03-11-2014, 12:15 AM
i did pm you peprep

mrsexy
03-11-2014, 12:16 AM
PEP Admin ([email protected])
Add to contacts (https://snt153.mail.live.com/mail/#)
3/03/14

https://snt153.mail.live.com/mail/clear.gif

To: .com

https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png

Pop the top off and stick it in the oven at 200 degrees for about an hour if you really want it dark. There's a few guys that rep for another lab that hate me and im done with their bull shit. Dig a little deeper and you'll see a guy that thought I was ripping him off because of an issue with western union, even thiugh I couldn't collect the funds I shipped it anyway, he tested the same prop and it comes back legit. Very interesting stuff on meso..... A bunch of lifeless loseres that get off on being internet tough guys trying to bully people

Khem
03-11-2014, 12:17 AM
After this guy gets his package shit figured out I vote ban. I don't like these types representing any community I'm a part of. This is the kind that makes us as bodybuilders look bad.

mrsexy
03-11-2014, 12:19 AM
PEP Admin ([email protected])
Add to contacts (https://snt153.mail.live.com/mail/#)
3/07/14

https://snt153.mail.live.com/mail/clear.gif

https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png

My pleasure. This is how I try to set myself apart. Nobody wants to have money floating for weeks especially if you're reselling. I threw in the extra sus today as requested

skyrim
03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
What's your Meso screen name?

mrsexy
03-11-2014, 12:21 AM
still floatn around there pep march 7 this message. and im not responding to any girls comments anymore omg hes makn us look bad oh where my tampon at i think im gng cry omg ban him how could he voice a negative opinion we live in usa dipshit freedom of speech but im suprise you can read

animal87
03-11-2014, 12:23 AM
You know what? He's right about me, I've got some pink rubber 5lb weights and a Julian Micheals DVD I watch. Thats how I get my swole on after I do my yoga.

Khem
03-11-2014, 12:25 AM
still floatn around there pep march 7 this message. and im not responding to any girls comments anymore omg hes makn us look bad oh where my tampon at i think im gng cry omg ban him how could he voice a negative opinion we live in usa dipshit freedom of speech but im suprise you can read

So much irony in there. I have said my peace, I don't waste my breathe on people like yourself. There is simply no resolution. You remind me of the children in the grocery who won't shut the fuck up about getting candy at the check stand, and cries until you just want to tear their head off. You lack discipline

1tuffcookie
03-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Why do we even entertain these threads. Someone should stop the train wreck before it happens. I don't think it's fair to legitimate sponsors having to put up with this Bullshit. Now I have wasted 5min. of my life responding to this fucking yutz....:blac222k:

animal87
03-11-2014, 12:41 AM
I was just enjoying watching him get worked up.

rmkicks
03-11-2014, 12:53 AM
mrsexy, we here at BOP (Admin, Mods, Donators, Vets, Brothers and Sisters) try to operate this board in a manner that sets it apart from all others. We have set the bar pretty fucking high and have been able to maintain a smooth sailing ship for some now. Every now and then some clown will come along that really doesn't belong or fit in. Bro, I think you have established pretty clearly that you are one of those fellas. If PEP owes you some gear, I will see to it that it is sent. With that being said, I think its best you find another place to call home.

TheTrain
03-11-2014, 01:06 AM
I'm sorry I cant respond as I'm not exactly sure what language that is "mrsexy" is typing:)

My one experience with Pep was a pleasure and I'm loving TNE

PEPrep
03-11-2014, 01:18 AM
I have forwarded the information to PEP. How he chooses to handle it from here is up to him. If I had to make an educated guess I would say he is not responding to you due to starting threads like this on boards where he is respected. Funny how meso is the only place he gets flamed. And yes I'm well aware of the people on meso who are determined to bring him down. I guess some people just can't stand to see others do well. If there truly is a problem he will take care of it, he always does. He and I sat one time and had a long chat about taking care of customers above all, even if it means sacrificing income. However we expect the same amount of respect from our customers as we show them. Starting a thread like this will put you in the good graces of nobody here my friend, me included. I read your PM and don't expect a response from me. Pep has the information and can choose to handle this as he wants. For future reference don't flame somebody you sent a thousand dollars too along with your address, in my mind thats just not smart because a lesser source just might decide not to send anything or worse.....just some food for thought "brother"

FrankTheTank
03-11-2014, 01:22 AM
i just heard all these things when his tne changed i did stopp taking his gear juo answer youst buy it cuz its cheap to resell to have money buy good gear for myself : ) to answer your q bro

So you buy "bad gear" because it's cheap so you can sell to others? I understand trying to make a little cash to help you get your stuff cheaper but there is a code that we all should follow. And that's "You don't sell junk" you complain about somebody selling you junk but you're doing the same thing???

And if your issue is that you haven't got your pack yet. Then why say all this other stuff? Anyways hope you get your stuff but I'll tell you that you're making yourself look bad and I don't think any source would want you as a customer. Either way, good luck...

hunkstrum
03-11-2014, 02:22 AM
I'm sorry I cant respond as I'm not exactly sure what language that is "mrsexy" is typing:)

My one experience with Pep was a pleasure and I'm loving TNE

Yeah. I haven't understood a fucking word. I'm not really even sure what's going on anymore. Punctuation would help, I think.

lucabratzi
03-11-2014, 02:37 AM
Ok so I'm a member at meso and other boards as well. I've ordered from pep, ta was extrmely fast. But there have been multiple members over there (and not just mod/vets) that have done labmax on peps products. All passed except for prop. And bloods came back underdosed on test e

If people were trying to just run his name through the mud why wouldn't they say all products are bunk? It seems like a bunch of ugl's failed on prop. Not just pep.

mrsexy
03-11-2014, 03:10 AM
peprep i have pmd you twice?!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

mrsexy
03-11-2014, 03:11 AM
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dont wanna be old
03-11-2014, 11:46 AM
Prop is by far the cheapest product to make .
So your saying PEP fakes vials that cost $5 to make .
Bad Pep ! You destroyed your name for $4 .
I so doubt this to be true .
Can't wait to see your second post .
Thank you for you contribution.
DWBO

Ok so I'm a member at meso and other boards as well. I've ordered from pep, ta was extrmely fast. But there have been multiple members over there (and not just mod/vets) that have done labmax on peps products. All passed except for prop. And bloods came back underdosed on test e

If people were trying to just run his name through the mud why wouldn't they say all products are bunk? It seems like a bunch of ugl's failed on prop. Not just pep.

xmuscle
03-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Of course his 1st post on the board..welcome to the bop.

BigPapa
03-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Where is PAiN? Brother do us all a favor and stop this madness.

PAiN
03-11-2014, 12:34 PM
This troll has been banned.

If you had a legitimate concern with PEP you handled it completely wrong. There are so many of your posts that everyone can see are blatant lies. The people on this board are adults and conduct themselves in a civilized manner and handle situations just like we would in the real world. Not like this ridiculous shit you've been spouting off like a 12yr old girl.

Your ignorance and immaturity in handling this situation as well as your blatant lies is why your bitch ass is banned now.

xmuscle
03-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Thank you pain..we dont need any negativity on this great board..

lucabratzi
03-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Lol sorry guys. Am I gonna get flamed now? Lol. I was refered here from another board.

Sorry my first post was about a source that I picked up from and have concerns and tryin to figure it out.

I should have been more clear though. His prop failed labmax as well as other sources. So it could be assumed the the raw supplier was selling bunk powder and he was one of many effected.

Obv prop is cheap and shit but the problem I and most people have at the board is that he didn't address any of it. He could've easily showed he's aware of the problem and will make it right. But he disappeared.

And I'm not a shill or troll or whatever dumb phrase of the month internet dorks use. I am a member of multiple boards to get multiple points of view. I have thousands of posts in some and fewer in others.

animal87
03-11-2014, 01:27 PM
But yet you come here to stir up shit on your very first post. You would think you would have learned to be better than that if you have been on boards that much.

You are either a alternate acount of mr.sexy or he brought you over from that band of liers to try to give himself any small chance if legitimatecy.

PAiN
03-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Lol sorry guys. Am I gonna get flamed now? Lol. I was refered here from another board.

Sorry my first post was about a source that I picked up from and have concerns and tryin to figure it out.

I should have been more clear though. His prop failed labmax as well as other sources. So it could be assumed the the raw supplier was selling bunk powder and he was one of many effected.

Obv prop is cheap and shit but the problem I and most people have at the board is that he didn't address any of it. He could've easily showed he's aware of the problem and will make it right. But he disappeared.

And I'm not a shill or troll or whatever dumb phrase of the month internet dorks use. I am a member of multiple boards to get multiple points of view. I have thousands of posts in some and fewer in others.

Sorry bro we do not flame members here.

You have been here 2 days and you haven't even had the courtesy of giving us an intro or letting us know who invited you here. Instead you jump straight in on this thread. Let me guess who invited you here was it bkahl?

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?12724-Brad-Kahl-AKA-bkahl220-ms-jenn-bigpappapump-%28SCAMMER-TROLL%29

We will never have any drama here bro.

If you have any concerns or issues with anyone you should address it at the board and contact the staff on the board you have had the issue on. You should be contacting the staff on meso and have them take care of it for you. Not bring it here so we have to clean up the mess that another board created. BOP can not be responsible for cleaning up all the bullshit and drama from other boards.

If you want to stick around that's great and you are more than welcome as long as you act appropriately.

Enjoy the site.

This thread and this issue is closed.