PDA

View Full Version : TNE when cruising

1tuffcookie
03-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Does anyone use TNE while on a cruise. I'm currently on 250mg of CYP once a week and was wondering if I used a shot of TNE for a pre workout would that be like being on cycle again ?

Mfire
03-11-2014, 01:07 AM
I tried it when I was hrt, boosted the heck outta my reps in the gym

1tuffcookie
03-11-2014, 01:14 AM
That's what I have heard and why I'm interested in it but just wanna know if that would be considered being on.

1tuffcookie
03-11-2014, 11:43 PM
Bump

kubes
03-12-2014, 12:48 AM
That's what I have heard and why I'm interested in it but just wanna know if that would be considered being on.

Its like being on

1tuffcookie
03-12-2014, 02:39 AM
so then it would be better to wait while I'm on cycle to run it then?

kubes
03-12-2014, 08:23 AM
You could run it in addition to your cycle yes. I suggest working it in to the planned doses for your cycle. Run it as a pre workout about an hour or 2 before

TheTrain
03-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Honestly running it leaves inconsistent blood levels due to the half life and agree with Kubes it probably would be better served "ON" per say. BUT because your cruising its not likeyou have to worry about shutting your boys down on there natural production...so even though I don't think it would be as helpful I imagine it still would be ok in your situation.

SOrry im half asleep today and im not sure this post makes sense

kubes
03-12-2014, 12:00 PM
Honestly running it leaves inconsistent blood levels due to the half life and agree with Kubes it probably would be better served "ON" per say. BUT because your cruising its not likeyou have to worry about shutting your boys down on there natural production...so even though I don't think it would be as helpful I imagine it still would be ok in your situation.

SOrry im half asleep today and im not sure this post makes sense

It does make sense... it really needs to be run when your on because the whole idea of cruising is to let your body recover so to speak and if you keep spiking your levels you will not really let your body recover from the blast or being "on"

1tuffcookie
03-12-2014, 12:33 PM
That's exactly what I was looking for guys, thank you. I'm gonna be cruising till the end of March then jump on again with the TNE.

TheTrain
03-12-2014, 01:19 PM
I think that's the best choice, you'll be itching for it when you go back to blast