PDA

View Full Version : Gaba Supplement – Gamma-Aminobutyic Acid (GABA)

animal87
03-13-2014, 07:45 PM
Gamma-Aminobutyic Acid (GABA) is a substance that our bodies produce naturally. It is responsible for two almost completely different essential functions which our bodies require to perform normally.
The first thing that GABA does for us is to help our brains to operate as it was designed to. It is considered a neurotransmitter, which allows the brain (http://www.gabasupplementguide.com/#) to send signals or information from one cell to another.
In this context, you can think of GABA as an all natural tranquiller. It helps us to stay calm and relaxed when we are confronted with difficult situations. GABA is an essential chemical that our brain uses to think rationally, and find solutions to complex problems.

The second primary purpose of GABA, is to enhance our body’s ability to produce human growth hormones (http://www.gabasupplementguide.com/#) (HGH). HGH helps our muscles maintain their strength throughout our lifetime, in addition to assisting us with the regulation of fat that accumulates within our cells.
The medical researchers that study GABA have been able to determine that there are three reasons why a percentage of the population does not create enough of this crucial material. First, they know that if somebody was in a bad accident and took a blow to the head, this can lead to the decreased production of the substance.
Second, when we start to age, our bodies begin to reduce the amount of many chemicals that it regularly produces. Third, certain people are simply predisposed to a lack of GABA production. Presently, there is a debate going on within the medical community over this subject. They are trying to determine if it is hereditary, or simply a part of life.

The following is a list of the most common physiological disorders that are associated with GABA deficiency.

1. Anxiety
2. Depression
3. Panic, or suffering from frequent panic attacks.
4. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
5. Nervousness
6. Stress
7. Insomnia
8. Alcoholism
9. Lack of Self Esteem
10. Obesity

TheTrain
03-13-2014, 08:16 PM
Holy shit...GABA deficiency can literally cause basically anything bad that can happen to you. Never even heard of this

animal87
03-13-2014, 08:21 PM
They may have exaggerated it some but I can say from my experience that it does anxiety ,stress, and it helps with gh. I have nerve damage in my hand it helps with he pain in it some.

PAiN
03-17-2014, 07:05 PM
Awesome info brother!

How much do you take daily?

Where is the best place to purchase?

animal87
03-17-2014, 07:18 PM
Awesome info brother!

How much do you take daily?

Where is the best place to purchase?

I take 3g a day in between my last full meal and my pre bed shake. It's a powder you just mix in a glass of water.

I buy mine off this site https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-1-ast-sports-science-gaba.aspx Pm me I have some discount codes, help save a few bucks.

Bendit
03-18-2014, 05:49 AM
I posted under different thread but I could fit most of those broad categories but when I took it it made skin burn and was the opposite of good sleep....anybody have similar reactions. FY I I took it per label with no other supple or meds

animal87
03-18-2014, 01:58 PM
Yea it makes you warm and feel a little funny first few times you take it, then you adjust to it. It makes me tired tho, guess its different for different people.