PDA

View Full Version : Intentionally crashing gear

lucabratzi
03-14-2014, 12:07 AM
This may be complete bro science but does putting gear in the freezer to try to crash it a way to see if there is active compound in it?

Dont wanna be old
03-14-2014, 12:16 AM
I had gear from compounding pharmacy crash from cold weather .
It was like shards of glass .
I tried with Watson and no breakdown .
It is incuclusive to being absolute .

animal87
03-14-2014, 12:23 AM
On another forum they had some threads about it. Pretty much came down to it was untrue. Its been a while I can't remember the specifics.

lucabratzi
03-14-2014, 12:38 AM
Cool. Thanks guys. Good to know.

xmuscle
03-14-2014, 01:12 AM
I had gear from compounding pharmacy crash from cold weather .
It was like shards of glass .
I tried with Watson and no breakdown .
It is incuclusive to being absolute .

I have one from Pfizer that has crashed. .pharmacy giving me a hard time because I want a new one...only took out 1ml..had it poo red in med cabinet so I dont know what happen.

xmuscle
03-14-2014, 01:13 AM
Stored in med cabinet

hunkstrum
03-14-2014, 08:10 PM
This may be complete bro science but does putting gear in the freezer to try to crash it a way to see if there is active compound in it?

It all depends on how soluble a given compound is in a solvent at a given temperature. Usually it's the higher concentration gear that crashes because it takes external heat to dissolve the hormone in a given volume of solvent. So test200 might not do anything in a freezer, while test400 is more likely to crash. Depends how cold the freezer gets and the type of solvent used.

TheTrain
03-14-2014, 09:35 PM
Agreee with Hunkstrum..depends how cold the freezer gets honestly but Ive seen gear crash in winter especially INT packs and ive seen people who thought they got junk freeze it and it fall out also...just my thoughts bro.

I would not consider this bro science..more real science