PDA

View Full Version : T-3

BigPapa
03-14-2014, 06:05 PM
How do you guys dose T-3? I picked some up from our boy Train and after PCT I am thinking of running a little clen and t-3 cycle to cut down before I start my cut cycle in June.

bigtuna
03-14-2014, 06:33 PM
bro you dont want to run t3 during PCT. itll strip your muscle unless you're on anabolics

BigPapa
03-14-2014, 06:57 PM
Not going to run it during PCT brother. I just did my last pin Thursday. So I will start PCT on the 28th run clomid at 50mg ED and Nolva 40/20/20/20 for four weeks. Finishing PCT on April 26th. Take May and June off. Well start my cut cycle Mon. June 30 and run that for 10 weeks. I was thinking about throwing that little clen and t-3 in June till I start cut cycle on the 30th.

ODB
03-14-2014, 07:39 PM
I've done a few T3 + T3/Clen cycles I always use aas with it + I pay attention plus increase my protein intake while on it;

here is a 9 wk T3 cycle;

Take T3 everyday wk 1-3 & 7-9 (3wks On, 3wks OFF, 3wks ON)

- Special Attention needs to be paid to the start AND end of your 3 weeks usage of T3. You must also start on a low dose and gradually work your way up, but it is far more important with T3 than with Clenbuterol.

(For mixed 80mcg Tablets (60mcg of T3 mixed with 20mcg of T4)

Start on 1/2 a pill a day for the first 2 days, then 1 pill a day for 2 days, then 1 1/2 pills per day for the remainder of the 3 weeks, until the end (last 6 days) when you MUST reverse this process).

I only use clen 2wks on 2wks off, now but I only use clen or T3 to lose that last bit of fat which comes @ 10% or less BF.

BigPapa
03-14-2014, 09:36 PM
Okay I have 25mcg capsules. How would you dose the t-3 with these since I can not break them in half? I guess I could dump out and use only half.

ODB
03-14-2014, 10:11 PM
25mcg is low enough I would start w 1 + go up to say 3 then ramp back down to 1

Mfire
03-14-2014, 11:25 PM
Hey man it's one sealed and one open but still full

BigPapa
03-14-2014, 11:42 PM
Hey man it's one sealed and one open but still full

Send it. I will text you my addy.

TheTrain
03-14-2014, 11:42 PM
I was running 1 a day and concerned it was killing my bulk as I saw a huge drop in a week at 25mcg so I dropped it until the beginning of my cut like your planning. My thought to pull off as much fat before I start running non aromatizing aas to make myself that much more lean. I think this is your goal as well.

I agree with ODB in to start with 25mcg, im pretty sure there dosed that way for convenience...then work your way up. I know dropping carbs or carb depleting helps increase effects also along with increased protein intake. On another forum I picked up 10-20%. Im not sure how accurate that is but it makes sense. Also I personally don't believe in tapering DOWN on anything. Just my opinion there. I honestly don't have much experience with T3 and T4. I have a buddy who has ran it on and off for years and he just starts at 100mcg and runs it 8-10 weeks depending on how he looks going into summer. He also rotates in T4 also which he says helps. He gets pretty lean so there must be something to it:)

I hope I contributed something Big Papa and didn't just ramble with my shakey arms post workout

bigtuna
03-15-2014, 06:13 PM
I see. I've never believed in tampering up/down. Always ran it at 50/75mcg and saw results, nothing compared to DNP but if your diet and training is on point, it works. There are tons of articles out there on thyroid recovery and how it's a very resilient gland.

BigPapa
03-15-2014, 06:54 PM
I think I may just take 1 pill 25mcg for first week then up it to 2 pills 50mcg for second week. Then 3 pills 75mcg for third week. Then taper back down in the opposite direction. I have read somewhere to taper back down that it helps the thyroid to recover. Makes sense in a way.

TheTrain
03-15-2014, 09:15 PM
I think I may just take 1 pill 25mcg for first week then up it to 2 pills 50mcg for second week. Then 3 pills 75mcg for third week. Then taper back down in the opposite direction. I have read somewhere to taper back down that it helps the thyroid to recover. Makes sense in a way.

The tapering is supposedly so you don't give yourself a thyroid issue, or become dependent on it. Honestly the first time id say youll be happy with results regardless...just like first cycle:)