PDA

View Full Version : Men jailed for steroid import in NSW

PAiN
03-15-2014, 02:47 PM
Men jailed for steroid import in NSW

2:24pm March 15, 2014

Two men have been jailed in NSW for importing 26 kilograms of testosterone from China.

Australian Customs officers examined three parcels in Sydney in December 2012 and found several containers with testosterone.

Officers carried out a controlled delivery of the illegal drug and later arrested two men.

Both were charged for importing over 26 kilograms of an anabolic steroid.

In the Sydney District Court on Friday, a 36-year-old man was sentenced to two years jail, Customs said in a statement.

The other man, aged 38, was jailed for three years.

Rooroo
03-15-2014, 03:09 PM
Something is fundamentally wrong with these anti AAS laws .
One way to get on any governments radar is to have 26 kilos of anything delivered to u!!
In my old life we called that weight !! Lol

PAiN
03-15-2014, 09:30 PM
One way to get on any governments radar is to have 26 kilos of anything delivered to u!!

No shit bro lol.

TheTrain
03-15-2014, 09:41 PM

Yeah seriously! haha

Khem
03-15-2014, 09:54 PM
That's a lot of shit. Was his operation that large, or was he a dumb fuck? There's no mention of finished steroids

Rooroo
03-15-2014, 10:22 PM
That's a lot of shit. Was his operation that large, or was he a dumb fuck? There's no mention of finished steroids

I'm guessing multiple deliveries were tracked to this guy but 26 kilos is a huge bust !
I figured it out with all my good bros in mind and that amount of test would keep us @ the Hood happy for two months and maybe three if we keep our doses under three grams,

toppjimie
03-15-2014, 11:31 PM
1 Kilogram is 2.2 Lbs,Damn thats 57.2 Pound's of Raw Testosterone Powder GONE.Wonder what That Cost?

xmuscle
03-15-2014, 11:41 PM
Could u imagine if it made it through customs the profit these guys would have made.