PDA

View Full Version : are doctors sympathetic?

masteratarms
03-16-2014, 08:57 AM
of course it depends on the doctor and everyone is different but had anybody on here received trt because of using gear and not because of natural drop in test levels? iv been on and off for 6 or 7 years the longest iv been on was 3 years straight and then iv been off for a year straight but that year was hell, i would like to start a trt treatment from a doctor but have just never went in to actually see if I can any Personal experience I would love to hear about

TheTrain
03-16-2014, 09:48 AM
I as well, honestly I don't know how old you are but anti-aging may be just as easy brother!

masteratarms
03-16-2014, 10:41 AM
I'm in my mid twenties but if I'm not on gear My test flops

TheTrain
03-16-2014, 11:06 AM
Honestly starting anabolics during puberty kills your natural growth so you may have low test...but being 24 25 and you want to be doing injections the rest of your life?? Your still very young with proper hcg and pct usage you could get to normal I think. I doubt you'll listen to me but wanted to offer my opinion

masteratarms
03-16-2014, 11:14 AM
I started gear around 19 and I am now 26 and I'm going to be on gear the rest of my life any way you know how that goes brother training without it kinda feels unnatural now I don't remember how I trained without it but I don't always want to order from underground year round and I don't always want to pin year round so I figured maybe andro gel or something would be nice so I can take a break from pinning for awhile

PAiN
03-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Doctors never give me anything good even if you need it. It may be where I live. I don't know.

If you broke your foot here they would prescribe you some Tylenol.

Mfire
03-16-2014, 12:33 PM
I know my doc is a big advocate for the human body taking care and maintaining itself. Like was stated above going on Hrt at your age isn't recommended, and the long term effects over say 20 years could be devastating to your health and especially your heart. Read into some of the threads and you can see where there are guys right here that have developed issues. If you can find a dr that can properly dose and maintain you for "life" good luck to you. This is just my opinion and I'm in no way a expert. Just think the class action lawsuits you see in commercials for hrt aren't there for No reason, and these are older men they are targeting

TheTrain
03-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Andro gel won't do much for a young man brother..you'd get more from 50-100mg test prolly. It helps my 85 year old grandpa. Had a buddy who got ahold of some, made him stop feeling normal. He was doing better natural. Just sharing what I've seen...

I'm not to much older but commiting to a lifetime is huge. Hope you don't take offense by me and just know I'm trying to help and offer perspective for you:) best of luck with whatever you decide!

masteratarms
03-16-2014, 05:58 PM
I have friends on hrt and trt and their doctors barley give them enough to maintain so I see what your saying on that

masteratarms
03-16-2014, 06:02 PM
Andro gel won't do much for a young man brother..you'd get more from 50-100mg test prolly. It helps my 85 year old grandpa. Had a buddy who got ahold of some, made him stop feeling normal. He was doing better natural. Just sharing what I've seen...

I'm not to much older but commiting to a lifetime is huge. Hope you don't take offense by me and just know I'm trying to help and offer perspective for you:) best of luck with whatever you decide!

i don't take offense brother that's what we are here for to learn and discuss I'm glad you told me that' about your buddy because I never knew ne body that took androgel so I would have never known and In that case I should just keep getting it from the sponsors on here because one of the main reason I wanted androgel is so I didn't have to pin

masteratarms
03-16-2014, 06:03 PM
and as far as hcg iv heard it's bad for your heart so I kinda shy away from it for awhile any advice on that brothers?

kubes
03-16-2014, 06:58 PM
and as far as hcg iv heard it's bad for your heart so I kinda shy away from it for awhile any advice on that brothers?

Were did you hear that? I have never seen any clinical data stating that HCG would do that. Steroids can cause an enlarged heart if that's what you mean

masteratarms
03-16-2014, 09:38 PM
Were did you hear that? I have never seen any clinical data stating that HCG would do that. Steroids can cause an enlarged heart if that's what you mean

it was in a book called anabolic primer they said mike matarazzo heart attack was caused my use of hcg

Goldfinger
03-17-2014, 04:46 PM
LOL at PAiN. That's pretty much been my experience as well. I could probably walk in with an axe still stuck in my head and they would just tell me to take some tylenol. Of course my wife can stump her little toe and they would put her on two weeks of ***********. What's up with that?

sandiego1979
06-15-2014, 06:54 PM
Before you go even to see the doctor try to find out if they know how to handle TRT patients. The first doctor I saw pretty much only handled diabetes patients. He wanted to give me 50mg of Test Cyp every two weeks and no HCG to protect my balls.

masteratarms
06-15-2014, 07:43 PM
Before you go even to see the doctor try to find out if they know how to handle TRT patients. The first doctor I saw pretty much only handled diabetes patients. He wanted to give me 50mg of Test Cyp every two weeks and no HCG to protect my balls.damn 50 mg? not even worth the money brother

wook
06-15-2014, 09:34 PM
A few years ago, TRT was easy to get from a doc... Nowadays, with all of the bullshit litigation going on with TRT patients suing doctors, Doctors are more hesitant to prescribe it anymore. Like Train said, you can go to an anti-aging clinic, but last I checked they are fucking pricey!!! I bet they too are leery about prescribing testosterone or HGH to someone who is all swolled up... You never know, you might get lucky and find that "right doc"! BTW, I agree with Train also about you being pretty young to do it, but best of luck my brother!

toppjimie
06-17-2014, 03:12 PM
I checked out a "Rejuvenation" Anti-Aging Clinic.They wanted $250 just for the Consult and their Package's Start @ $1200 and that was only for test/hcg treatment!

Mr Tiny
06-18-2014, 02:54 AM
I receive my trt from a very well known sports med dr here. He will not prescribe injections to weight lifters or body builders no matter how low your test is. Mine is naturally low btw. For me he prescribes a cream which is compounded by the pharmacy. The cream is 100mg of test for every gram. This cream is made by grinding the raws into a compound agent of some sort. It does have better absorption rate than gels but still not as good as pinning

Mfire
06-18-2014, 03:03 AM
LOL at PAiN. That's pretty much been my experience as well. I could probably walk in with an axe still stuck in my head and they would just tell me to take some tylenol. Of course my wife can stump her little toe and they would put her on two weeks of ***********. What's up with that?
We must have the same doc! I ask her for pain meds and get 800mg Motrin, wife goes for twisting her ankle and comes home with a months worth of ***********, wtf, I asked her about testing my test when I knew I hit rock bottom after my cycle, she looked at me and told me I was big enough, lol. Yet she knew I had been on because I had to come clean because of complications I was having

Dana93
06-26-2014, 01:40 PM
Im still traveling that trt road. i had my 3 month check up with blood work and im still LOW! im not surprised at all considering he started me at 1cc a month and that made me crash in the first month, so I was to go .5 cc every 2 weeks....My latest on the blood work im still below 220 and now im pinning .75 cc every two. Doc stated that we cant rush it because " it needs to build up in my system".... really??? Ive never used gear before and im 34 years old.

masteratarms
06-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Im still traveling that trt road. i had my 3 month check up with blood work and im still LOW! im not surprised at all considering he started me at 1cc a month and that made me crash in the first month, so I was to go .5 cc every 2 weeks....My latest on the blood work im still below 220 and now im pinning .75 cc every two. Doc stated that we cant rush it because " it needs to build up in my system".... really??? Ive never used gear before and im 34 years old.
I would go to a different doctor man that's ridiculous