PDA

View Full Version : what u think

222beastmode
03-16-2014, 07:14 PM
im 290 6'3 work out 5 day a week pretty solid but prob 20 % bf i been thinking first cycle would be some test e and some oral winn short prob 6 week but im so concerned about realy dont need to get much larger i thought running winn straight 6wk or tren e but im at a cross road and im at that point that its time, remember first cycle

lucabratzi
03-17-2014, 03:16 PM
I would say do some more research and repost w a more well laid out plan. Not tryin to sound like an asshole there. But there are to many things to write that are wrong w your proposed cycle.

PAiN
03-17-2014, 03:41 PM
im 290 6'3 work out 5 day a week pretty solid but prob 20 % bf i been thinking first cycle would be some test e and some oral winn short prob 6 week but im so concerned about realy dont need to get much larger i thought running winn straight 6wk or tren e but im at a cross road and im at that point that its time, remember first cycle

I would say do some more research and repost w a more well laid out plan. Not tryin to sound like an asshole there. But there are to many things to write that are wrong w your proposed cycle.

I agree with lucabratzi. You need to do alot more research before you mess yourself up completely.

I would start off by reading everything you can here. Read all the Anabolic Profiles of the compounds you wish to use as well as all the stickys in this forum and ask questions.

A first cycle should consist of one thing, Test E or C. A long ester at 6 weeks like you are wanting to do would do you more harm than good and be a waste. You shouldn't even be considering Winny or Tren. Also be sure you have your PCT in order or the cycle will be wasted.

You also need to make sure you get your diet in check bro. That is what is going to determine what you gain from this cycle.

All this should help you get going in the right direction. Go do some research and let us know any questions you have after reading more and we can discuss this further.

animal87
03-17-2014, 03:45 PM
If you are 290 and 20% you don't need any juice. Cut down some and read and do a cycle in the future sometime.

Rooroo
03-17-2014, 04:05 PM
Would u mind sharing with us your diet or an example of everything u consume in a normal day . We could start there .
We have some members here that have made some ridiculous transformations and I'm sure these guys would assist u . Check out Mfire's transform pics , as I think they will inspire u,