PDA

View Full Version : test e and winn

222beastmode
03-17-2014, 01:57 AM
first cycle and running test e and oral winn 500 and 50 mgs have pct plan but really what can i expect?

kubes
03-17-2014, 02:04 AM
first cycle and running test e and oral winn 500 and 50 mgs have pct plan but really what can i expect?

If its your first cycle i would run test only. If sides come up you will not know what compound is causing them. What are your stats? What is your complete cycle you are planning to run including ai, hcg and pct?

222beastmode
03-17-2014, 02:11 AM
clomid and nolvadex pct so u think i should wait on the winn o arimidex but does winn help with the gyno

PAiN
03-17-2014, 06:20 PM
If its your first cycle i would run test only. If sides come up you will not know what compound is causing them. What are your stats? What is your complete cycle you are planning to run including ai, hcg and pct?

Agreed. Test only bro.

You will get out of your cycle what you put into it.

Diet is number one in any cycle.

The old saying you are what you eat are words to live by. if you eat shit you will gain shit. Eat good your gains will be good.

Goldfinger
03-17-2014, 09:12 PM
You can expect to blow up and all you'll need is the test. Winny can have some nasty little sides, so the other bros are absolutely correct in that you need to find out how you tolerate just test. With virgin receptors 500mgs of test will be plenty to grow and grow like you've never grown before. Just keep your protein up and drink plenty of water and once you've had plenty enough water, have some more just to be sure. Line a good PCT plan up and make sure you have an anti e.

TheTrain
03-17-2014, 10:00 PM
12-16 weeks of test only will be great especially being "virgin receptors" like said previously. IF you are dead set on an oral I would look to dbol. As dbol is very user friendly as winstrol does give many harsh sides and honestly is NOT a beginning steroid in my opinion. Just my opinion bro...remember everyone commenting has a lot of cycles under there belts and always try to help. I do understand the excitement and still get excited though as well

Pain said it very well-You are what you eat!!! Diet is more important than your chemicals you are putting into your body