PDA

View Full Version : Triptorelin

SquatsandOats
03-20-2014, 05:00 AM
I'm curious to see any reviews of this used as apart of a pct plan. If it helped/didn't help, and if it was used with clomid/nolva Ect. Anyone have good results?

Khem
03-21-2014, 03:54 AM
It was shown to be super effective at recovering T levels, then causes a sudden, and monstrous hard CRASH. Followed by an extreme difficulty restarting T. DO NOT USE THIS.

sensitivenips
03-21-2014, 04:11 PM
i have used it twice in 2 different pct's. my typical pct looks like this toremifine citrate: 120/90/60/30. i got bloods done several weeks after the inclusion of GnRH w/ torem during a pct, and did a comparison with bloods done several weeks after a different pct using just torem. saw relatively no difference.

i hear though that real GnRH is incredibly expensive, and i picked mine up on a research company's site for what i thought was a decent price, and they have a strong reputation.

SquatsandOats
03-23-2014, 02:23 AM
i have used it twice in 2 different pct's. my typical pct looks like this toremifine citrate:120/90/60/30 (tel:120/90/60/30). i got bloods done several weeks after the inclusion of GnRH w/ torem during a pct, and did a comparison with bloods done several weeks after a different pct using just torem. saw relatively no difference.

i hear though that real GnRH is incredibly expensive, and i picked mine up on a research company's site for what i thought was a decent price, and they have a strong reputation.
You mind if you say the site? I'm not positive on the rules here though....I tired torem and got sensitive nipples with it so I think mine was def bunk.

My pct was clomid at 50/50/50/50 (tel:50/50/50/50) and nolva 40/40/20/20 (tel:40/40/20/20) with hcg while my esters cleared. I was hornier in pct than on cycle cause the hcg haha. The only day I felt "bad" was the day before pct started. In fact I PR'd on bench in pct and was doing good until I got the flu from my GF 3 weeks in. anyways I'm probably going to do clomid with aromasin and have nolva on hand. Don't want that estro spike that I got from hcg last time.

TheTrain
03-23-2014, 12:27 PM
I would personally stay away from an AI part of PCT is balancing your body out. Taking an AI doesn't help to get
your body back to balanced naturally:) Believe it or not we need a decent amount of estrogen. Just my thoughts brother!

sensitivenips
03-26-2014, 01:59 PM
You mind if you say the site? I'm not positive on the rules here though....I tired torem and got sensitive nipples with it so I think mine was def bunk.

My pct was clomid at 50/50/50/50 (tel:50/50/50/50) and nolva 40/40/20/20 (tel:40/40/20/20) with hcg while my esters cleared. I was hornier in pct than on cycle cause the hcg haha. The only day I felt "bad" was the day before pct started. In fact I PR'd on bench in pct and was doing good until I got the flu from my GF 3 weeks in. anyways I'm probably going to do clomid with aromasin and have nolva on hand. Don't want that estro spike that I got from hcg last time.

pm me and i'll share the info you are looking for.

chsaw
03-29-2014, 04:19 PM
just got some Triptorelin and did some research going to run a 16 week with eq and my pct will look like this day 1- 1 shot Triptorelin 100 mcg Toremifene 120/120/60/60 clomid 100/100/50/50

SquatsandOats
03-30-2014, 02:18 AM
I would personally stay away from an AI part of PCT is balancing your body out. Taking an AI doesn't help to get
your body back to balanced naturally:) Believe it or not we need a decent amount of estrogen. Just my thoughts brother!
I know man I'm just super paranoid about rebound gyno after getting some last cycle. I was going go taper a lighter dose of aromaasin to keep it at bay and adjust as sides/Bloods permit.

TheTrain
03-30-2014, 11:39 AM
Have some on hand and just keep a close eye on it? Or drop it after a week or so into PCT? Just a few different thoughts I had. But remember that pct is supposed to get your body back to its "natural" balance of horomones and functioning. While taking an AI your not getting a "natural" balance if that makes sense. Do hcg leading up to the end of your cycle?? Just ideas, but weigh your pros and cons both ways brother. Hope I helped a little atleast

If you need some I have 5 I would sell you just one 5000iu if you wanted to do that so you don't have to place a whole order for just that

SquatsandOats
05-05-2014, 10:52 PM
I'm probably going to taper off the AI mid way through pct like you mentioned, instead of tapering off through the whole pct. Wow man I really appreciate the offer on hcg but I won't use the stuff anymore after it spiked my estro into oblivion. Appreciate the help though