PDA

View Full Version : A HGH RIP OFF BY ""BROTHERS" HERE IN PLAY!!

vet
03-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Before naming them I am giving them ONE LAST chance the return the money or send REAL GH. One asshole - on day 20 of my wait - says "my US guy resigned...we need to start over..." and having heard this BS more than enough, knowing it is the start of a rip off, asked for refund. He claims he has, but WU says no way. He stole over $800. Then now threatens me if I post "negative shit"! Are you kidding?!
Second one shipped FAKE GH. I sent back the samples, pictures of delivery, etc. (as he guaranteed quality) and he has not replied to emails now for days. That's over $1000. He claims "we started Keifi" (in case that rings a bell).
I was referred to these two - and this site - by a brother and good guy, and was given their contact info directly. I will make 100% sure of the ads on this site before i say anything neg.

rmkicks
03-20-2014, 10:21 AM
Sorry to hear this brother. If you'd like to, send one of us mods here or pain the info. We'd be glad to assist you in this matter

Dont wanna be old
03-20-2014, 10:28 AM
Rape always starts with a kiss .

Good luck friend .
DWBO

IronTex
03-20-2014, 11:46 AM
Rip offs are so very short sighted. I just don't understand. I the end, scammers really are stupid. A (quasi) legitimate enterprise of providing the customer with their desired and genuine goods for their hard earned cash would be sustainable. This would provide them with long term success that would trump the short term gains of a scam. I have been in and out of this game for almost 20 years, and it never seems to change. I am Sorry to hear of these things.

toppjimie
03-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Sorry to hear this brother. If you'd like to, send one of us mods here or pain the info. We'd be glad to assist you in this matter

Exactly rm,Thats why the Board has a "Scammer" Thread.

beanlicker
03-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Before naming them I am giving them ONE LAST chance the return the money or send REAL GH. One asshole - on day 20 of my wait - says "my US guy resigned...we need to start over..." and having heard this BS more than enough, knowing it is the start of a rip off, asked for refund. He claims he has, but WU says no way. He stole over $800. Then now threatens me if I post "negative shit"! Are you kidding?!
Second one shipped FAKE GH. I sent back the samples, pictures of delivery, etc. (as he guaranteed quality) and he has not replied to emails now for days. That's over $1000. He claims "we started Keifi" (in case that rings a bell).
I was referred to these two - and this site - by a brother and good guy, and was given their contact info directly. I will make 100% sure of the ads on this site before i say anything neg.

It appears as though you are attempting to post and open board threat rather than a complaint, except your post is incoherent at best. Don't make threats on the open board, save that drama for an email or PM and if you are going to post an open board complaint then you should name names and make some sense.

You have 4 posts at BOP (this being one) and they were all made today. A thread entitled "A HGH RIP OFF BY ""BROTHERS" HERE IN PLAY!!" may not be the best way to make yourself known to other sources, members and staff.

Take a minute and consider all the options to determine the best way to resolve this issue. Here is a link to a thread regarding BOP source complaints which might be helpful: http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?9986-BOP-SOURCE-COMPLAINTS

enrod
03-20-2014, 05:02 PM
Like bean said, there are more professional ways to go about making complaints. However, do not be mislead as I, like others, want to be steered away from any scam-like situation. Please legitimize your claims with the staff and it will become known to the community as a whole. We have already had sponsors come and go here, and I personally am a strong advocate of removing those who do not deserve to be here. I'm sorry to hear about your financial loss, as we all work hard for the extra cash we have to spend on this sport.

TheTrain
03-20-2014, 07:45 PM
The problem is we have had some fucktards say ridiculous shit and posts lately(not saying your one vet), we can not control that sources do go bad all the time. ALSO that SOURCES GET RIPPED OFF TO! Maybe by there suppliers and if brought to there attention will make it right. But if there are REAL issues I would like to know and don't want them swept under the rug.

It seems to me hes posting this in hopes that the people will make good with him?? He doesn't want to name them because online if you kill there name there probably going to take your money and leave you with your dick in your hand.These are my opinions and as much as I don't want drama I don't want snakes even more...

Cummins
04-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Lots of good points being made. If Vet has been done wrong, that certainly ain't right. And everyone on this board wants to know ASAP. So where's your followup posts Vet? This was a strong thread with a dramatic header. Bean, I'm always impressed with the repeated "common sense" advice displayed by the Board Moderators here at BOP. From a personal view, I just started some hGH Therapy myself (ouch $$) and it would have been nice to know how this issue was resolved, instead of the "Secret Squirrel" posting that was full of mystery and intrigue.

TheTrain
04-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Im with Cummins, anything come of this???

bigsam
04-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Agreed with the above. Why post this with no follow up?

bang
04-07-2014, 07:43 PM
not to fuck with with vet's issue or to piss him off or anyone else but how about the obvious. If you go ahead and buy from somebody else other than our "BOARD SOURCES" & get burned in the process then how can you expect BOP to straighten out the fuck up with somebody that was not sanctiones as a source here by PAIN. Shouldn't that be a Rule regarding shit like that....another thing!!! When you buy illegal shit from dealers don't be shocked when you get burned, it is part of the fucking game we play and should be accepted....get this shit straight about what I just said...."should be expected" NOT CONDONED!!!! just fucking saying

Moargainz
04-07-2014, 08:19 PM
if it was one of our sources here then go to Pain or another mod with conversations and email pics and actual proof and have them sort it out with the source. And then it will go public and they will get burned if it is not resolved. Pain and all the mods are honest and legitimate guys here, that's why I am here. I was robbed the same way buying $800 worth of GH from PPP-HGH on SF forums and when I tried to go to a mod with proof and all.. I got banned altogether from the forum hah. I'm not burning SF forums, as for a long time I was happy there too and they had some good sources, and some terrible ones, it's just the way this works. I still have all the email proof of that interaction saved too lol from their mod and that source, so it's not flaming on reps or competing forums, it's just fact. If I'm still not supposed to name drop in this circumstance, I apologize and remove the post.

hunkstrum
04-07-2014, 08:23 PM
not to fuck with with vet's issue or to piss him off or anyone else but how about the obvious. If you go ahead and buy from somebody else other than our "BOARD SOURCES" & get burned in the process then how can you expect BOP to straighten out the fuck up with somebody that was not sanctiones as a source here by PAIN. Shouldn't that be a Rule regarding shit like that....another thing!!! When you buy illegal shit from dealers don't be shocked when you get burned, it is part of the fucking game we play and should be accepted....get this shit straight about what I just said...."should be expected" NOT CONDONED!!!! just fucking saying

Ummm... I kind of get your point. But if you added another shit or fuck, I think that would definitely clear things up for me. There is no information as to weather this issue, if it's legitimate, has anything to do with a BOP sponsor. Maybe it does, and maybe it doesn't. I'd like to know myself. And if getting burned "should be expected," what the hell are we all doing here?

Cummins
04-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Bang - that's a valid point that things may not always go as planned when were buying on the "Black Market." Since Vet titled his post with "HGH RIP OFF BY ""BROTHERS" HERE IN PLAY!!," and it was written in that secret squirrel code, I was under the impression he was insinuating the transaction took place with one of our Board Sponsors. I think it's safe to conclude that if Vet doesn't make any additional updates, it's probably an unfounded bullshit posting.

PEPrep
04-07-2014, 09:15 PM
Not sure if this was resolved or not. I am curious if a mod might contact me regarding this to see if it is the same guys who approached me about stocking their hgh.

rmkicks
04-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Nothing here. Vet never reached out to me.

Moargainz
04-07-2014, 11:30 PM
lets just drop this till this guy actually puts out some real details to the mods at least. Seems like fluff right now.

bang
04-08-2014, 01:18 AM
Ummm... I kind of get your point. But if you added another shit or fuck, I think that would definitely clear things up for me. There is no information as to weather this issue, if it's legitimate, has anything to do with a BOP sponsor. Maybe it does, and maybe it doesn't. I'd like to know myself. And if getting burned "should be expected," what the hell are we all doing here?

Yo homie try not to focus on the words singularly but to grasp their meaning when used in context with the others& what they r meant to impart from the entire sentence & then things might be crystal clear. BTW I agree c/o u about proving the legitimacy of his issue when using vagueness to state an argument for the sake of upsetting the vibe here, think u hit it on their head. As for what the hell we are doing here, "we in this life style are ostracized from the society we live in & so all of us that are involved in trying to enhance our physical attributes find a common home called BOP where we can have peace of mind knowing we all share a common interest and will not be ridiculed when sharing ideas congruent to our passion" !!! Does this mean it is we do so in Utopian Bliss??? I think the answer to that question is staring u in the face!! This motherfucking thread that is spiraling out of control and has everybody in a state of paranoia instead of the state of being that transpired b 4 it was written.....So my last question is can you fucking dig that??? BTW forgot the phuck but did add the "fuck" as you would have it so as not to disappoint u....now please don't freaking get upset since we all is just talking shit & swallowing spit