PDA

View Full Version : My comeback...

TheTrain
03-20-2014, 07:29 PM
Here are a few before pictures( tech I had done 2 shots already but only a week in from cruising at 500mg for 6 months) Im very self conscious about my body but honestly I feel inspired by a few guys ive been following and talking to through here. I am going to do monthly updates on weight, bf, diet and a little training. Nothing in depth but hopefully for my own motivation....from my brothers. Sunday I will be 5 weeks in...maybe 6 if im not remembering correctly. I will take more pictures and get updated stats as im 5' 10" 213lbs and id say atleast 14%bf

hunkstrum
03-20-2014, 08:27 PM
lookin thick, brother. What stats you shootin for?

animal87
03-20-2014, 08:56 PM
You got a good build. I'm not good at judging by eye but you might be lower than 14%.

TheTrain
03-20-2014, 11:02 PM
ok im at 13 right now but, I think im definitely leaner now than 5-6 weeks ago. Cheap calipers, need to get really checked again

TheTrain
03-20-2014, 11:14 PM
lookin thick, brother. What stats you shootin for?

Its going to be dependent on how much I start leaning when I change compounds but 225-230 at this bf would make me happy. Or 215-220 at 9%

kubes
03-21-2014, 12:15 AM
I will be following alomg with your log brother. Let me know if i can help in any way?

TheTrain
03-21-2014, 08:52 AM
I will be following alomg with your log brother. Let me know if i can help in any way?

Thanks Kubes I appreciate it, maybe cut time you could help clean up my diet to help bring ALL my abs from hiding?! ha

rmkicks
03-21-2014, 09:13 AM
Good size bro. Shouldn't be too hard to get where you want. Good luck my friend!

PAiN
03-21-2014, 07:35 PM
Good size bro. Shouldn't be too hard to get where you want. Good luck my friend!

Agreed! Great build my friend.

Reps!

kubes
03-21-2014, 09:40 PM
Thanks Kubes I appreciate it, maybe cut time you could help clean up my diet to help bring ALL my abs from hiding?! ha

I will be all over it when your ready brother!

Rooroo
03-21-2014, 10:10 PM
U have a lot to work with bro. Way ahead of the game ;)

08gsxr
03-22-2014, 02:57 AM
U have a lot to work with bro. Way ahead of the game ;)

Took the words right from my fingers. There's a lot of potential my friend!

Herc
03-22-2014, 03:08 AM
You've got a good build brother, you should be pleased. Good luck with the cycle!

TheTrain
03-22-2014, 11:07 AM
Thanks guys for the kind words and encouragement. Ill try and get some more up to date cold pictures up this week. I want to look as bad as possible in picture so im not deceiving myself with super pumped up pictures lol I think ive leaned more.

I kept better track of diet this week and I was looking at 300g protein, 450g carbs, and averaging around 4200-4300 calories which id really like it to be higher. Im literally never hungry already and am considering adding in ghrp-6 for appetite. Or is it 2? Im also training on a 4 day split rotated and take a day off when needed and pick back up where I left off. On cycle I always try to hit body parts twice every 8-9 days atleast.

Chest/lateral shoulders/rotator cuff

Back/pushing shoulders

Arms

Legs

My off day I usually go in and do calves and whatever I feel I didn't hit hard enough that week or lately ive been doing shoulders and calves together sometimes as a 5th day in my split.

Rooroo
03-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Looks like your delts and triceps are a strong points for sure . Looking forward to following your progress . This should be fun ;)

kubes
03-23-2014, 12:54 AM
Thanks guys for the kind words and encouragement. Ill try and get some more up to date cold pictures up this week. I want to look as bad as possible in picture so im not deceiving myself with super pumped up pictures lol I think ive leaned more.

I kept better track of diet this week and I was looking at 300g protein, 450g carbs, and averaging around 4200-4300 calories which id really like it to be higher. Im literally never hungry already and am considering adding in ghrp-6 for appetite. Or is it 2? Im also training on a 4 day split rotated and take a day off when needed and pick back up where I left off. On cycle I always try to hit body parts twice every 8-9 days atleast.

Chest/lateral shoulders/rotator cuff

Back/pushing shoulders

Arms

Legs

My off day I usually go in and do calves and whatever I feel I didn't hit hard enough that week or lately ive been doing shoulders and calves together sometimes as a 5th day in my split.

One thing i like to do is take pictures once a month to judge my progress. It makes everything much more noticeable ;)

Khem
03-23-2014, 01:00 AM
You cruise on 500mg of test? In my opinion, drop to 150-200mg of test on your cruises, then when you cycle you will respond a lot better to less. You don't need 500mg to hold what you have, not taking shots, but its simply a monstrous amount of testosterone in your blood for a very long time.

Kill this brother. You're the same height and nearly same weight right now, but I don't think my bodyfat is near as low as yours. What are you using for your cycle?

TheTrain
03-23-2014, 01:15 AM
900 test cyp 450 deca and 750eq.
100mg dbol for 4 weeks which is half over.
6iu jintropins
12.5mg aromasin eod
.5 caber twice week

honestly I dropped to 450 but im going back to 600( I keep changing my mind) and going to drop EQ to compensate. I know 500 is high, I was holding at 300mg. honestly I was running 500 because im a freak and very self conscience and after surgery I felt like I was dropping to quick. I weighed in 230s 6 months ago around 10% bf. I know its no good:/ Didn't say I always make good decisions for sure. lol also ive noticed after a decade I just don't respond as well anymore. im adding in prov which is supposed to help with this as well. will let you know

Khem
03-23-2014, 01:51 AM
900 test cyp 450 deca and 750eq.
100mg dbol for 4 weeks which is half over.
6iu jintropins
12.5mg aromasin eod
.5 caber twice week

honestly I dropped to 450 but im going back to 600( I keep changing my mind) and going to drop EQ to compensate. I know 500 is high, I was holding at 300mg. honestly I was running 500 because im a freak and very self conscience and after surgery I felt like I was dropping to quick. I weighed in 230s 6 months ago around 10% bf. I know its no good:/ Didn't say I always make good decisions for sure. lol also ive noticed after a decade I just don't respond as well anymore. im adding in prov which is supposed to help with this as well. will let you know

This would be due to frequency, quality of gear, or not letting your body reset. If you came off completely, or dropped to an ultra low, legit TRT dose, you would feel invigorated after 2-3 months "clean." I've heard it a hundred times from a couple IFBB and several NPC competitors I speak to. No matter how you run your cycles there needs to be a period of "reset" time after you finish.

kubes
03-23-2014, 01:53 AM
This would be due to frequency, quality of gear, or not letting your body reset. If you came off completely, or dropped to an ultra low, legit TRT dose, you would feel invigorated after 2-3 months "clean." I've heard it a hundred times from a couple IFBB and several NPC competitors I speak to. No matter how you run your cycles there needs to be a period of "reset" time after you finish.

As hard as it is to come off cycle this is very true and khem is right you can maintain your gains very easy on low dose test 150-200 ew

TheTrain
03-23-2014, 02:16 AM
Khem I would love to claim ignorance to the wrong way I'm cycling, but I unfortunately agree with everything you said.

I am coming off completely towards end of year basically for reasons you stated brother:/

Rooroo
03-23-2014, 04:36 AM
Khem I would love to claim ignorance to the wrong way I'm cycling, but I unfortunately agree with everything you said.

I am coming off completely towards end of year basically for reasons you stated brother:/

Lol!! We are in the same boat my friend! My body is begging me for a break !
I need to do exactly what Khem and Kubes have suggested and run a "true" trt dose and reset .
Just like you Train I know better .

TheTrain
03-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Yea RooRoo, I know a lot of guys who ended up staying on indefinitely, as I only personally know a few guys who compete but also have friends who since trying a few cycles have stayed on for years. When I decided to stay on I started at 300mg, then all of a sudden I was having surgery again and panicing. Im sure its in my head and I know I make it worse. lol Im not sure how this got brought up even, but whether guys admit it or not im sure theres some others who aren't making the greatest cycle choices. THis is life, and the reality of this lifestyle, these forums are for opinions broscience and the little bit of fact and real data we do have on AAS:)

Thanks brothers for your thoughts with me. Posting those pictures of myself was extremely hard especially the way I look at the moment and everyones been very encouraging and helpful and I appreciate anytime any of take to tell me something your thinking or something that can help me.

kubes
03-23-2014, 12:37 PM
Your body is going to thankyou for the rest. With how long you have been on i suggest you make sure to use some hcg and an aggressive pct if you do decide to come off otherwise running a supplement dose of test 150-200 ew should give the body some rest

TheTrain
03-23-2014, 01:13 PM
Thanks brother! I am currently running 500iu a week and plan

100/100/100/50/50/50 clomid, and 60/60/40/40/20/20 nolva with prolly 1500iu a week the first 2 weeks of pct and also the week between cycle and pct really beginning. ALso am planning bridging with gh, igf and or slin. Im going to take atleast 8 weeks off. I would like to take 16 but realistically I know I most likely wont.

Rmkicks sent me this great article about 5-10mg a dbol a day while "off" and it was a really great read and theory. im considering it as well as possibility. Ill have bloodwork so ill be able to see whats what. I need to go get bloods done, I had one scheduled and cancelled and never rescheduled:/ Need to get on that

TheTrain
03-23-2014, 01:17 PM
One thing i like to do is take pictures once a month to judge my progress. It makes everything much more noticeable ;)

You take monthly pictures "cold" or pumped? I also don't flex or pose at all because I want to look as bad as possible to motivate myself. I think tris, and chest are my best muscles. I like the side angle pictures so it shows how my arms are doing though:)

kubes
03-23-2014, 02:48 PM
Thanks brother! I am currently running 500iu a week and plan

100/100/100/50/50/50 clomid, and 60/60/40/40/20/20 nolva with prolly 1500iu a week the first 2 weeks of pct and also the week between cycle and pct really beginning. ALso am planning bridging with gh, igf and or slin. Im going to take atleast 8 weeks off. I would like to take 16 but realistically I know I most likely wont.

Rmkicks sent me this great article about 5-10mg a dbol a day while "off" and it was a really great read and theory. im considering it as well as possibility. Ill have bloodwork so ill be able to see whats what. I need to go get bloods done, I had one scheduled and cancelled and never rescheduled:/ Need to get on thatIf you are only planning to take 8 weeks off that is not enough time to truly recover. I also wouldnt run hcg during your pct as it will continue to suppress lh production. Stop the lh 3 days prior to starting pct. If oyu only plan to take 8 weeks off you may consider just running a trt dose of test but even doing that i would suggest doing it longer than 8 weeks to let the body recover.

You take monthly pictures "cold" or pumped? I also don't flex or pose at all because I want to look as bad as possible to motivate myself. I think tris, and chest are my best muscles. I like the side angle pictures so it shows how my arms are doing though:)

I take monthly pics when cutting. If i am not cutting i am not as concerned

TheTrain
03-23-2014, 03:58 PM
I really am hoping to do much longer. I really have to make myself do it, I mean stay off while. Ive been reading a lot lately about lh and taking during post cycle and im not really convinced all around as the first week into pct your still shut down and it seems to me shocking your testes the first week would be very helpful. Just putting my thoughts out there. But I HAVE to make myself stay off a few months.

I got you on the pictures, ive been watching scale waayyy to much. I started doing measurements and im growing but due to how fat I was my weight change isn't as drastic because im dropping a lot of fat at the same time. I think anyway...Im going to do monthly pictures, I just always forget and want to take them pumped and that's not a good reflection of how you look in my opinion.

kubes
03-23-2014, 04:24 PM
I really am hoping to do much longer. I really have to make myself do it, I mean stay off while. Ive been reading a lot lately about lh and taking during post cycle and im not really convinced all around as the first week into pct your still shut down and it seems to me shocking your testes the first week would be very helpful. Just putting my thoughts out there. But I HAVE to make myself stay off a few months.

I got you on the pictures, ive been watching scale waayyy to much. I started doing measurements and im growing but due to how fat I was my weight change isn't as drastic because im dropping a lot of fat at the same time. I think anyway...Im going to do monthly pictures, I just always forget and want to take them pumped and that's not a good reflection of how you look in my opinion.

look at it this way. If you are running hcg during your cycle and the testies are responding there is no reason to need to shock them as they are already functioning besides running lots of hcg all at once there is a risk of desensitizing the ledig cells. Just more to think about brother ;)

TheTrain
03-23-2014, 04:33 PM
That's actually a very good point kubes! That makes more sense to me to look at it that way, thank you for explaining how you see it. I also know that for someone who will be running AAS for a long time I don't want to become desensitized to hcg obviously either

kubes
03-23-2014, 04:34 PM
That's actually a very good point kubes! That makes more sense to me to look at it that way, thank you for explaining how you see it. I also know that for someone who will be running AAS for a long time I don't want to become desensitized to hcg obviously either

As long as you keep the hcg at 200-250 iu 2 x ew you wont. Thats about as close as you can get to mimicking your body's natty production. I always run hcg during my cycles and it makes pct a breeze!

MaxSeg
03-24-2014, 12:28 AM
Some good info in here. Thanks guys.

TheTrain
03-31-2014, 08:47 PM
I dropped my EQ dose down to 500mg a week and honestly may drop it altogether from the mix once I hit 10-12 weeks on it. Ive shed a lot of fat the past 2 weeks and im starting to feel like myself again in the gym coming up on almost 8 weeks back on and in the gym. I will have my girl take some cold pictures for me to post up and show my progress.

I also stopped trying to kill myself with 5000 calories and have been easily sitting at 4200calories, 280-300protein and 400-500carbs depending on day. Trying to cut back to only green carbs after 5:00pm but its hard. ha These numbers I got down and im getting without making myself sick. FYI im hypoglycemic and I have to drink a dextrose drink after the gym a lot or sometimes even before depending on my after work meal. If I have a really busy day AND intense workout my carbs are even higher for the day. Can't be helped though:/

Will get my up to date pictures up soon

TheTrain
04-11-2014, 07:30 PM
A small update..im down a full percent of body fat and up to 216. Scales been playing tricks on me but the mirror and the weights im pushing are telling another. Im extremely full and I think look like ive been lifting a lot longer than 8 going on 9 weeks which is all its been. Taking cold pictures in the morning to show change. I am very happy with my progress and still give credit for the inspiration from all my Brothers doing there logs.

My personal best is 385 for 7 on bench which I am hoping to top again, last weekend I got 285 for 11. 100 pounds to go but I am pushing very hard, chest will be on sunday, legs tomorrow morning. I did biceps this am and am going back to do triceps here in a few hours. Will post up my workouts that I do over the weekend and progress pic of 2 months in!

toppjimie
04-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Geart Gains Train.Progress is the name of the game brother.Always look to improve and get better! When i look at yourself in the mirror and say "I want to get BETTER & BIGGER FUCK YEAH"! Making great strides,keep it up.Im pushing for ya Bro!

kubes
04-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Good job brother keep up the work

TheTrain
04-13-2014, 11:08 AM

This is another before picture I found I didn't post with others...updated progress pictures coming!

kubes
04-13-2014, 12:23 PM
Can tell for sure you are putting other hard work brother!!

TheTrain
04-14-2014, 06:37 PM

Im not much of a photographer, but I took this with my phone in bathroom mirror. Wanted to show how im leaning out quite a bit I think. Stomach is starting to show..have a few more shitty quality pictures ill get up as well.

Clark Kent
04-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Train your a big boy! When you rip up your gonna be a fuckin beast! good for you man!

TheTrain
05-06-2014, 11:35 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/meba4ute.jpg

I'm slacking but showing I'm sticking with it:)

Clark Kent
05-07-2014, 12:47 AM
Thats a great place to be the first week of may brother! Gonna be a great summer for you! Awesome man!

BigPapa
05-07-2014, 03:42 AM
Looking good my brother.

08gsxr
05-07-2014, 03:53 AM
Lookin nice my man! Keep it up!

toppjimie
05-07-2014, 03:33 PM
I can tell a big difference from the pic's u started this thread with.Looking good bro

TheTrain
05-08-2014, 09:18 AM
Thanks guys for all the support, ive really slacked with my log but I promise diet has been on point. Busy weeks im only training 3 times but, regular weeks im getting 5 hard days in!! Getting ready to switch compounds and im sure that wil help even more. The pictures aren't good quality but you see what im working with..

Last nights arm workout

Barbell curls warm up, acclimation 4X8-10
INcline Dumbbell Curls accl, then 4X8-10
Hammer Curls 2X10
Preacher Hammer strength 3X12

Close Grip Bench Warm Up, acclimation, 4X7-10
Skull Crushers acclimation, 4X10
Overhead Ext acclimation 3X7-10
Tricep Ext straight bar 2X7-10
v handle 3X10
Reverse Grip Tricep Ext 3X7-12
Tricep Machine 1X15

TheTrain
05-08-2014, 09:29 AM
I do warm up sets and then depending on weight I do an acclimation set. On chest I do 2-3 acclimation sets after warm up. Helps prevent injury and helps you push bigger numbers more times. Like a pyramid scheme sort of.

I will get my some of my other workouts up??? Should I tell weights? I didn't think anyone would care what weights, only the workouts.
Thanks to all my brothers again for your continued support and encouragement! I really appreciate it!! And the kind words about my progress, will work out getting some real pictures up again. Heres what Im on at the moment

750mg test c
400mg test p
750mg deca
3-8iu daily growth/depends if training day
100mg dbol which is about over

ntswarrior
05-08-2014, 09:34 AM
stay strong brotha! and hungry! mostly, just do it for yourself, the right reasons. and once your hooked, you can do anything you want with that body. you've got support brotha!

Dont wanna be old
05-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Look great . Tightening up well .
Maybe drop some water when DBol falls off .

kubes
05-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Nice work brother... The pic is a little fuzzy but we can certainly see the change nice job. You could post the weight if you want it's just another way to keep track of your gains :)

TheTrain
05-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Right at 215 I'm down almost 2% bf though. I'll try to get them to check me again soon, so I have a more accurate reading

TheTrain
05-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Oh you meant exercise weights my bad! Lol

kubes
05-08-2014, 04:17 PM
Oh you meant exercise weights my bad! Lol

The more info the better brother it's all good

TheTrain
05-11-2014, 09:57 AM
Saturdays back workout....125mg TNE preworkout,50mg dbol pre

Deadlifts warm up, acclimation 4X10
Bent Over rows warm up, acclimation 4X7-10
Seated Rows acclimation 4X7-10
Pulldowns(with t handle) acclimation 4X7-10
Dumbbell Rows 2X10
Hammer Strength Back Machine(idk what its name is) 4X12
Assisted Pullups (50pounds off) 3X7, 5, 2

I think I got everything I did. Today I'm going to do chest which is my favorite training day!!! Im feeling good today, will post up afterwards!!

rmkicks
05-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Saturdays back workout....125mg TNE preworkout,50mg dbol pre

Deadlifts warm up, acclimation 4X10
Bent Over rows warm up, acclimation 4X7-10
Seated Rows acclimation 4X7-10
Pulldowns(with t handle) acclimation 4X7-10
Dumbbell Rows 2X10
Hammer Strength Back Machine(idk what its name is) 4X12
Assisted Pullups (50pounds off) 3X7, 5, 2

I think I got everything I did. Today I'm going to do chest which is my favorite training day!!! Im feeling good today, will post up afterwards!!

Nice workout bro. Looking great!!
God, just think if we could get our BOP crew together for a group TNE pin and workout session. Would be epic!!

TheTrain
05-20-2014, 10:14 AM
^^^^^^ NO joke RM!

I switrched to
800mg test
600mg tren e
600mg mast e
50mg anavar
40mcg igf-lr3
4iu gh
last night started 6iu novolog post workout

Will get next lift posted im up to 216.

bdad
05-20-2014, 11:22 AM
The igf-lr3 is going to make you very slin sensitive, be careful bro. Other than that beast mode son!!

TheTrain
05-20-2014, 11:40 AM
Yeah Ive learned that from all the research. I may only do 20mcg igf with 4 iu gh and work my way up to 10iu slin adjusting carbs as needed. STarted out with 7g dextrose per iu of slin. the 3 together have a very strong synergistic effect that makes it cheaper to get better benefits from all of them than if used alone at higher doses. im only a week in on igf and day 2 of slin. im running igf and slin for 50 days than 2 weeks off. im already diabetic and moniter my blood sugar. I took it 3 times while the slin was active last night.

I think with my experience and research I was ready to try it. Will keep everyone posted on my results

kubes
05-20-2014, 11:57 AM
I will be following along brother

TheTrain
05-28-2014, 08:51 AM
I switched over to doing "The Rocks" workout RM posted..a bit higher reps then Ive ever liked doing but have a new very deep soreness everywhere. Also Sunday morning 213.5.....Monday morning 219, Tuesday morning 219...so Im not sure if its the tren igf/slin/hgh or what but weight seems to be coming on nicely.

I almost feel like Ive lost some strength this past week( hard to tell because 7-10 is where I stay not 10-25reps lol) But I'm looking lean will get another new picture up asap. Ive kept diet the same

rmkicks
05-28-2014, 09:09 AM
I can smell what your cooking brother. LOL

TheTrain
06-08-2014, 02:32 PM
I haven't been updating as much as Id like to but things have been progressing. I dropped slin as Ive been having problems with my blood sugar again and slin is like pouring gas on that fire. Also I decided to drop Igf for same reason...I thought I had some build up and have been running letro @2.5mg a daily and soon to switch to .25 or .5 of adex eod though as problem is in check I believe.

Due to sucking off water weight I am down to 208 as of yesterday, which is upsetting but at the same time my abs are looking great so I cant complain too much!!!I will get another picture up even if its just the bathroom mirror pic. Diet is same and am going to below dosing this week. I am playing with test-tren dose to see what feels best for me, but as of now I feel great. As of Friday I am having some serious achy joints but believe that due to the letro run..anyone whos used letro knows what Im talking about. Other than that though Im feeling great when I wake up and throughout the day

800mg test weekly
800mg tren e
600mg mast e
3-7iu hgh

studmuffin
06-08-2014, 04:44 PM
You are looking good bro cant wait to see the finished product,

TheTrain
06-18-2014, 01:38 PM
I'm having some serious health issues, blood sugar and it's making me feel awful...I'm considering dropping down to a trt dose didn't do my shot of prop and tren this morning

Idk if they effect blood sugar but I'm sure trend not helping me. Doctor or hospital today:/

BigPapa
06-18-2014, 01:53 PM
Be careful and take care of yourself. You can always go back on

Clark Kent
06-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Damn brother blood sugar is nothing to mess with! I hope your feeling better and keep is posted man.

TheTrain
06-22-2014, 11:05 AM
Honestly guys against what my doctor has been recommending I added back in starches, and "junk" sugars along with twice yesterday I went to Sonic and got a cheeseburger large tater tot and large cherry Sprite! I felt great all day...it caused a 1000calorie jump in my diet in one day...oh well:)

Monday morning im going to have some small procedure done to install a monitor into me where 24 hours a day they can see what my insulin, proinsulin, glucose etc are doing...I wear it constantly and then they plug it in and download all the information. To figure out my patterns based on sleep diet activity etc whats causing the extreme lows in my glucose/blood sugar levels. I had an incident at the gym a few weeks ago where I collapsed so Ive barely been in the gym but Im going to try today as well!