PDA

View Full Version : Where are our peptide gurus?

enrod
03-21-2014, 12:43 AM
As the topic says, I'm looking a lot further into peptides and I think I want to give it a go to see how it might work for me. The overall benefits of higher quality sleep, tighter skin, mood stability, as well as increased hunger (ghrp-6) all sound very appealing. Do any of you fellas use peptides along with your cycle, and note positive benefits from going this route?

No offense Pain, your sticky for CJC + GHRP just sounds too good to be true. I haven't heard many people boast as highly about peptides, or even suggest going this route. I understand they do not give the gains you see from AAS, but I'm already on those. So what have you found works the best for you, and what positive benefits do you note from running these peptides?

Dick
03-21-2014, 12:52 AM
I am also interested in this bro , especially the ... higher quality sleep, mood stability, as well as increased hunger (ghrp-6).

animal87
03-21-2014, 12:59 AM
This was something I did on advice from a very experienced friend of mine. He coaches/trains people for a living as well as advice on cycles.

Use GHRP-2 or Ipam, While GHRP-2 is the stronger form, it can increase prolactin at higher doses. If you are already predisposed or sensitive to prolactin Ipam may be a better bet. I have check the rise of prolactin and it isnt anything to crazy, if prolactin has been an issue for you in the past a small dose of caber once or twice a week while using GHRP-2 will negate that effect.

I would run the following in your case:

GHRP-2 - 150-200mcg PWO/Pre-Bed ( Optional Morning upon wake )
Mod-Grf - 100mcg PWO/Pre-Bed (Optional Morning upon wake)

The above alone will result in a peak hgh serum level of 12-18iu and will slowly decline over 2-3 hours time, this in itself will help you repair, and heal much faster than with your natural pulse of 2-6iu while you are asleep.

In addition to the above, there are a ton of other compounds that can help with repair, and growth. IGF-LR3 at 50mcg PWO and Pre Bed along side your 2 doses will increase the natural igf level associated with the pulse your going to obtain from the GHRP and GHRH, this will result in a very balanced anabolic environment. With both HGH and IGF levels on the rise for 2-3 hour window your fast twitch and slow twitch muscles will heal much faster, while also repairing and growing your body at the molecular level. Again the dose with the IGF-LR3 would be subq in the same pin, or if you like, you can pin it bi lat pre workout, and subQ pre bed.

In addition to the IGF-LR3 you can also run DES, or even PEG-MGF as both can cause the same affect of the LR3. Now keep in mind, while you wont desensitise the the GHRP and GHRH you will eventually desensitize to the LR3 with continued use, so the addition of PEG-MGF @ 200mcg on your off days split into 2 doses with your GHRP and GHRH, and LR3 on workout days will extend the time and effectiveness of your IGF.

On non workout days your would dose your GHRP and GHRH Morning upon wake or Mid Morning/Afternoon and again pre bed. Don't eat anything for at least the first 30-45 min, after that eating is fine, but try and limit carbs and fats in this time, Protein is just fine. If you do need to eat carbs say your PWO meal, its fine, as long as you wait at least 30-45min allowing the GH pulse to reach peak levels. While the FFA release will be halted with the reintroduction of carbs and fats, you will still benefit greatly from the rise in your HGH serum levels.

I didn't add any igf or hgh with this just, ghrp-2 and cjc-no dac. But i've run igf before too and it helped lean me out and make me more vascular

enrod
03-21-2014, 01:21 AM
You would pick GHRP-2 over GHRP-6? I'm currently in a bulking phase, so that increase in appetite sounds like it would extremely helpful. As far as prolactin goes, I'm already on nandralones with some prami and bromo on hand so not too worried about that (not particularly sensitive to prolactin).

animal87
03-21-2014, 01:23 AM
As far as peptides like ghrp,cjc,hgh the longer you can run them the better. They take a while to start working real effectively, but they def. have their benefits.

animal87
03-21-2014, 01:25 AM
No not necessarily. I was just showing what had been given to me. I've ran ghrp-2, its supposed to be better for lean mass and ghrp-6 for bulking as you stated. The appetite increase is something I want to avoid but if you want it that would be good for you.

The biggest down side I've heard is that ghrp-6 makes some guys bloat a little, but I don't know haven't tried it yet just the ghrp-2.

enrod
03-21-2014, 01:41 AM
Not too worried about bloat, in fact i'm going for bloat this season. How was your run with ghrp-2/cjc, how long did you run it for, and are you still running it now?

TheTrain
03-21-2014, 09:11 AM
Very interesting ive been considering ghrp-6 as well for my appetite I thought I was getting 4800-5000 a day but in reality barely breaking 4000 on good days. need to step it up...also like the idea of igf. how long do people run igf?

Just pre workout?
Or also pre bed? and I read 100mcg? That sound about right to you???

enrod
03-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Very interesting ive been considering ghrp-6 as well for my appetite I thought I was getting 4800-5000 a day but in reality barely breaking 4000 on good days. need to step it up...also like the idea of igf. how long do people run igf?

Just pre workout?
Or also pre bed? and I read 100mcg? That sound about right to you???

I've read so much about how the IGF-1 peptide companies carry is so commonly faked, but who knows. That kind of calorie range, I need some kind of assistance or several shakes a day lol

animal87
03-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Not too worried about bloat, in fact i'm going for bloat this season. How was your run with ghrp-2/cjc, how long did you run it for, and are you still running it now?

No, I'm not on it now. I ran it last year for about 5-6 months. I feel that it helped me alot, in my case having been injured and all. But recovering from an injury or repairing muscle fibers after a workout follow along the same lines.

If I can afford it I want to do the same thing again starting about a month or 2 before my cycle ends, along with some igf.

enrod
03-21-2014, 06:13 PM
No, I'm not on it now. I ran it last year for about 5-6 months. I feel that it helped me alot, in my case having been injured and all. But recovering from an injury or repairing muscle fibers after a workout follow along the same lines.

If I can afford it I want to do the same thing again starting about a month or 2 before my cycle ends, along with some igf.

How would one compare IGF (insulin-like growth factor) to say, actual slin? Would you have the similar synergy of the HGH + slin by running peptides + slin? And would you agree with these guys like Piana who says that 99% of peptide companies do not offer 'real' IGF?

animal87
03-21-2014, 06:19 PM
I don't know brother I've never used slin and I can't because I'm already hypoglycemic. When I ran igf that was years ago, so I'm kinda in the same boat as to finding the real deal now.

Alot of the real big guys and pros run hgh/slin/igf together. Hgh pretty much just converts to igf in the liver, but you get desynthetized to igf, where hgh keeps on working indefinitely, it just shuts down your natural gh production over time.

enrod
03-21-2014, 06:29 PM
I don't know brother I've never used slin and I can't because I'm already hypoglycemic. When I ran igf that was years ago, so I'm kinda in the same boat as to finding the real deal now.

Alot of the real big guys and pros run hgh/slin/igf together. Hgh pretty much just converts to igf in the liver, but you get desynthetized to igf, where hgh keeps on working indefinitely, it just shuts down your natural gh production over time.

Yeah I could def see insulin being an issue then. What was your experience with IGF?

animal87
03-21-2014, 06:40 PM
I ran it for 6 weeks and 6 off and repeat for a while. 40-50 mcg split in 2 doses bi laterally into the muscle worked that day. It helped me get leaner added a little size on my biceps.

enrod
03-22-2014, 07:24 PM
So I read a review for someone running GHRP-6 and they made a comment about the food pains from the pre-bed injection. Has anyone had this complaint as well? What if you were to substitute GHRP-2 for the night time shot, and use 6 for morning/pwo?

ElitePeptides
03-25-2014, 04:37 PM
Enrod- We have reviews on other boards with someone researching GHRP/CJC and their Growth Hormone Serum levels came back 30+.. That's about like taking pharm grade GH.. Blood tests do not lie!

Jeremy24
06-23-2014, 07:50 PM
As the topic says, I'm looking a lot further into peptides and I think I want to give it a go to see how it might work for me. The overall benefits of higher quality sleep, tighter skin, mood stability, as well as increased hunger (ghrp-6) all sound very appealing. Do any of you fellas use peptides along with your cycle, and note positive benefits from going this route?

No offense Pain, your sticky for CJC + GHRP just sounds too good to be true. I haven't heard many people boast as highly about peptides, or even suggest going this route. I understand they do not give the gains you see from AAS, but I'm already on those. So what have you found works the best for you, and what positive benefits do you note from running these peptides?

My favorite combo and i promise you will see results, fast results. Leaness, vasularity, recover, increased sleep patterns, fullness throughout the day

cjc with dac 4 mgs week (2mgs 2x weekly)
ghrp-2 100-150 mcg 3x day
ghrp-6 (if you have trouble eating) same doses
huperzina a 200mcg 3 xd ay
mk677 200 mcg 2x day(mornng night)
igf-lr3 20-40 mcg pwo

you will see crazy results on this!! with their being so much fake rhgh out right now and chinese crap, this is a better option and cheaper than hg gh

combined with aas and your gonna grow and stay lean as hell

PM me for more details

tyga
07-01-2014, 06:20 PM
100mcg hup-a will suffice. If you can time it take it with ECGC as well

I've never had hunger pains with GHRP 6, but it does help to stimulate the appetite. Personally I'd use either

cjc DAC 4mg a week (2mg 2x a week)
ghrp 2 200mcg 4x daily (never within 3.5hrs from your previous shot)
PEG MGF - 100mcg on off days

There would be no point in take a GH secretagogue (677) with GHRP 6 unless you feel like you want to eat all the groceries in the house.

ElitePeptides
07-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Enrod, I will also say this.. GHRP-2 does cause a hunger increase as well, typically not as much as GHRP-6. However, GHRP-2 does give a stronger GH pulse than GHRP-6. Hexarelin on the other hand is the strongest GHRH, yet it causes NO hunger (which I prefer). The downside to Hexarelin is that it desensitizes fairly quickly. Ipamorelin is also a strong GHRH and can be utilized at a higher dose with greater benefit. It also does not cause and hunger.

I prefer:

Morning
200mcg Ipamorelin
200mcg CJC1295 no DAC
100mcg GHRP-2

Evening
200mcg Ipamorelin
200mcg CJC1295 no DAC
100mcg Hexarelin

I have seen many people research this way with undeniable results.

Clark Kent
07-23-2014, 03:34 PM
Enrod, I will also say this.. GHRP-2 does cause a hunger increase as well, typically not as much as GHRP-6. However, GHRP-2 does give a stronger GH pulse than GHRP-6. Hexarelin on the other hand is the strongest GHRH, yet it causes NO hunger (which I prefer). The downside to Hexarelin is that it desensitizes fairly quickly. Ipamorelin is also a strong GHRH and can be utilized at a higher dose with greater benefit. It also does not cause and hunger.

I prefer:

Morning
200mcg Ipamorelin
200mcg CJC1295 no DAC
100mcg GHRP-2

Evening
200mcg Ipamorelin
200mcg CJC1295 no DAC
100mcg Hexarelin

I have seen many people research this way with undeniable results.

How long would this research regimen last? Or recommended time?

Tekadori
07-23-2014, 10:05 PM
Love the post Enrod as I am very limited in the knowledge of peps. I am a GH man myself but am willing to give peps a try for six months. Elite I send you a PM brother.

enrod
07-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Love the post Enrod as I am very limited in the knowledge of peps. I am a GH man myself but am willing to give peps a try for six months. Elite I send you a PM brother.

After my run with peps, personally I was disappointed - nothing like the results or experiences you'd expect with exogenous growth. I'd be more impressed if you showed results of how peptides affect IGF-1 levels.

dorianyates
10-04-2014, 06:36 PM
After my run with peps, personally I was disappointed - nothing like the results or experiences you'd expect with exogenous growth. I'd be more impressed if you showed results of how peptides affect IGF-1 levels.

Any updates on the best cycles to run.. I am thinking ipa/cjc no dac with igf-1 lr3 and peg mgf... Any input on dosages?

enrod
10-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Any updates on the best cycles to run.. I am thinking ipa/cjc no dac with igf-1 lr3 and peg mgf... Any input on dosages?

I followed the sticky in the peptides forum from pain, I didn't get fancy with peg or IGF-1