PDA

View Full Version : Firefighter sentenced in steroids case

PAiN
03-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Firefighter sentenced in steroids case

Published: Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 4:14 p.m.

Last Modified: Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 4:14 p.m.

MANATEE COUNTY - The third federal sentence in the Manatee County steroids investigation was passed down Thursday morning.

Wayne Faulkner, a firefighter with West Manatee Fire and Rescue, will spend one year on probation, in addition to completing substance abuse and mental health programs. The decision was rendered by U.S. District Judge Susan Bucklew at the U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida in Tampa.

Faulkner previously entered a guilty plea to possession of steroids with intent to distribute.

Faulkner is the third person to be sentenced on federal charges in a steroids investigation last year in Manatee County.

Former Manatee County sheriff’s deputy Thomas Peel was given two years of probation in February, though it could be terminated after the first six months if he meets stipulations for treatment.

Aaron Larkin, whose employer is not listed on his arrest report, was sentenced last week to three years of probation.

Several defendants who have entered guilty pleas for possession of steroids with intent to distribute are still awaiting sentencing: James Sevier, a doctorate student at Auburn University; Andrew Cleveland, a personal trainer at Crunch Fitness on University Parkway; Gregory Waldo, of Parrish Fire District, and his wife, Stephanie.

Former deputies Tom Frank and Chris Tucker, who faced state charges, have already entered and completed pretrial intervention programs.

Jac Choate, the confidential informant on the case, also faces state charges. He has entered a not guilty plea and has a case management hearing scheduled next month.

beanlicker
03-21-2014, 10:58 PM
"Jac Choate, the confidential informant on the case, also faces state charges."....he was confidential, he certainly isn't now....lol

A lot of probation being given out in this case....hmmm

08gsxr
03-22-2014, 02:58 AM
Lmao I can't even say that name bean lol so much for confidentiality

Rooroo
03-22-2014, 03:56 AM
Manatee county is most certainly much safer now because of all this .This is a joke !!
What's that old saying about revenge and cold ? Lol

TheTrain
03-22-2014, 11:11 AM
Bullshit and fuck that CI...he probably got busted and is snitching out all his supposed friends so he can get off. He would of only got probation to...what a douche

Rooroo
03-22-2014, 01:39 PM
Bullshit and fuck that CI...he probably got busted and is snitching out all his supposed friends so he can get off. He would of only got probation to...what a douche

My thoughts exactly!!!! What's wrong with taking a hit for your friends?
Fear makes men do crazy shit but at some point u need to MAN the fuck up and do the uncomfortable thing or the right thing !
It's easy to call someone your friend with everything is dandy but when the shit hits the fan most will bail on u . That's a sucky truth !

TheTrain
03-22-2014, 04:39 PM
You are so right Roo:/ When all is well everyone is friends, when things go bad you see who your real friends are

beanlicker
03-22-2014, 06:44 PM

From reading the article, there were 5 people sentenced already in this investigation and they have all received probation for pleading guilty. 4 more are awaiting sentencing not counting the snitch. No doubt the snitch gave up some are all of the 9 people arrested to the five 0.....which I agree is some Bullshit.

The fact that they all received probation for a guilty plea is probably because they were all police and firemen....which is also some Bullshit.

TheTrain
03-22-2014, 09:17 PM
I had 5 buddies in college, who I luckily didn't live with. It was during ORD 05-06 time...dea got them on an international pack and raided there apartment. There then were additional marijuana charges lol They ALL got probation. The next day the second pack landed just fine. No police entourage for it lmao

Mfire
03-22-2014, 09:59 PM
I fucking hate that in the article title they specify he's a fireman, they could just put man sentenced in steroid case. How come you never see "welfare recipient .........." "Local scumbag........" "Unemployed fucktard.........."