PDA

View Full Version : Anyone capped Lees Shit & cooked & have the results of shooting it???

bang
03-24-2014, 12:57 PM
I really like all the info about Lee's shit, especially the ISO quality standards that they maintain during the mfg process. The prices are off da fuckin meat hook as well.....kinda 2 good 2 b true for that kind of quality.......1ST & FOREMOST I AM NOT STARTING ANYHTING CONTROVERSIAL ABOUT A VALIDATED SPONSOR BUT JUST FUCKIN SAYING. So if there are more of the brothaZ out there who tried it hit me back with da 911 & da other 1 on the product.......POOOOOOOOOOOLEZE...OK HOMIEZ SHOOT GEAR & GET FUCKING HUGE YO.....Y GO THRU LIFE LOOKING LIKE A MUDDAFUKIN VOLKSWAGGON WHEN U CAN LOOK LIKE "A DEUCE & A 1/2"...FOR ALL U YOUNG BUCKS "DEUCE & A 1/2" IS AN OLD SCHOOL BLOCK LONG CADDY....YEAH BABY DA "PUM PUM RIDER"<---WHO KNOWS WHAT THAT IZ???OOPS, THERE IT IS---->:avatar_sexy_010::aQL4GoLdffiS.jpg:

TheTrain
03-24-2014, 08:16 PM
Im not exactly sure what you typed in that message but im using his test c, deca, and eq at the moment. So far so good...I think im 2 weeks in on all gear made from there raws. I also have test prop that came from them as well. If this is what your asking about

PAiN
03-24-2014, 11:35 PM
^^^I agree with Train. All his products have been legit and very good quality.

bang
03-25-2014, 08:32 AM
Im not exactly sure what you typed in that message but im using his test c, deca, and eq at the moment. So far so good...I think im 2 weeks in on all gear made from there raws. I also have test prop that came from them as well. If this is what your asking about
sorry mate but mi English just got away from me since I was so excited about the price list & the array of products that it turned into Greek huh:36_11_6:. Well thanx for the honesty in your response & I hope you will get awesome results for the bucks expended. cherry oh:36_1_39:

bang
03-25-2014, 08:46 AM
^^^I agree with Train. All his products have been legit and very good quality.

Well Mr Pain as for your credibility.Lets just say that if u told me, if shit don't stink u can eat it and achieve Herculean size I would be in my bathroom right now with a long handle spoon eating massive quantities of it..so thanx my brotha 4 da validation...BTW u r 1 of a kind; "THE REEL MOTHER FUCKING DEAL" & thanx for keeping out ship afloat homie:RnwxSzKYAo4QV47Y.jp..............:1948818-1288563855-

1tuffcookie
03-25-2014, 04:24 PM
OK what sponsor is he???? This Lee???? HA sound like Dr. Seuss.. But really though

I really like all the info about Lee's shit, especially the ISO quality standards that they maintain during the mfg process. The prices are off da fuckin meat hook as well.....kinda 2 good 2 b true for that kind of quality.......1ST & FOREMOST I AM NOT STARTING ANYHTING CONTROVERSIAL ABOUT A VALIDATED SPONSOR BUT JUST FUCKIN SAYING. So if there are more of the brothaZ out there who tried it hit me back with da 911 & da other 1 on the product.......POOOOOOOOOOOLEZE...OK HOMIEZ SHOOT GEAR & GET FUCKING HUGE YO.....Y GO THRU LIFE LOOKING LIKE A MUDDAFUKIN VOLKSWAGGON WHEN U CAN LOOK LIKE "A DEUCE & A 1/2"...FOR ALL U YOUNG BUCKS "DEUCE & A 1/2" IS AN OLD SCHOOL BLOCK LONG CADDY....YEAH BABY DA "PUM PUM RIDER"<---WHO KNOWS WHAT THAT IZ???OOPS, THERE IT IS---->:avatar_sexy_010::aQL4GoLdffiS.jpg:

bigsam
03-25-2014, 04:49 PM
^^^He means QualityRaws bro.

zaggzealot
05-14-2014, 03:20 AM
Well Mr Pain as for your credibility.Lets just say that if u told me, if shit don't stink u can eat it and achieve Herculean size I would be in my bathroom right now with a long handle spoon eating massive quantities of it..so thanx my brotha 4 da validation...BTW u r 1 of a kind; "THE REEL MOTHER FUCKING DEAL" & thanx for keeping out ship afloat homie:RnwxSzKYAo4QV47Y.jp..............:1948818-1288563855-
Hahahaha!!! Love it! Best reply I've seen all day!

cobraforce
06-28-2014, 03:50 AM
from what I've seen lee has been around a while now and surely someone has ran a few cycles with his powders I am curious as to the results anyone has got from brewing his raws.

Roadkill
06-30-2014, 09:59 PM
I've been using sust and deca raws that I got from Lee for about 4 weeks. Great stuff. Also, I got his green tops and they seem to be VERY high quality. He made a mistake on my first order and went out of his way to take care of me and make it right. Lee is legit!

bigmike005
10-27-2014, 04:29 AM
I have been using his products for over a year. Quality stuff great shipping.