PDA

View Full Version : Wicked pain in the ass!

shoestring
03-25-2014, 10:18 PM
As most know Wicked took a break so can't really ask him. I was noticing a few guys here really like his stuff. I'm into 4th pin of some test e-300...man that shit is crippling my arse! I've pinned plenty but nothing like this. I get a huge knot under skin, slightly red and stays painful for 2-3 days. Does anyone know what oils he uses? Is this acceptable for test-300 reaction?

TheTrain
03-25-2014, 10:37 PM
Very uncommon, I would think its carrier oil. I thought he used gso. Where have you injected it? I would stop using it and switch to something else. Email him bro. But that seems like your having a bad reaction to it.

shoestring
03-25-2014, 11:34 PM
All glute pins

shoestring
03-25-2014, 11:45 PM
I might add, its all smooth until next day. Its not unbearable, would quantify as uncomfortable.

enrod
03-25-2014, 11:48 PM
I noticed that a bit with the EO carrier oil. Try heating up your vials with say your coffee maker before injecting, may help ease the pain a little bit.

PAiN
03-26-2014, 12:06 AM
Like Train said you could just be allergic to the carrier oil he uses. Does it have the ingredients on the label?

shoestring
03-26-2014, 12:17 AM
Pain, just looked...no ingredients other than already stated. I've used multiple sources and never had these lumps under surface.

PAiN
03-26-2014, 01:04 AM
Like enrod said it may have some EO in it. Some people love EO and some people can't touch the stuff.

Is Test the only thing you are taking?

If not try cutting it with another oil.

TheTrain
03-26-2014, 09:13 AM
Like enrod said it may have some EO in it. Some people love EO and some people can't touch the stuff.

Is Test the only thing you are taking?

If not try cutting it with another oil.

I love EO personally but some people are semi-allergic to it. Mixing it with another may make it better^^^^

ALso if its only uncomfortable I would probably tough it out:) Just my thoughts

bigbreads80
03-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Same thing with me. Teste 300 hurts me for 3 days and always a lump. But gear is strong. Will just have to tough it out.

CTFaygo
03-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Same experience with the Test Eth 300 myself from Wicked. I was pinning my shoulders and alternating right and left Mon and Thurs. Usually if I pinned my right shoulder on Thurs it wouldn't feel OK again until at least Tues the next week. Before my last competition I pinned 1 1/2 cc, so 450 mg, in my left shoulder and that bastard swelled up to a golfball for a week. It didn't impede my workouts or anything, but it hurt like hell.

I was running a different labs Test E 250 before switching when I ran out and never had issues like that. I just chalked it up to the carrier oil in the Wicked gear and I will be heating on my coffee pot warmer next time before I pin.

shoestring
03-26-2014, 02:03 PM
I have DECA but wasn't planning on running that for summer so really no oils to mix with. I do have another labs Test E, left from last cycle. Should I mix the two in syringe?
I can take the pain, especially if its "strong" but was just worried about possibilities of more dangerous consequences. This is my summer run and I have an option two but would like to see it thru.
I will try heating it...any advice on how long or just get it warm? Would a blow dryer work? Thanks for the input and any other experience with this is welcomed.

toppjimie
03-26-2014, 02:23 PM
I had some high Mg test that did the same thing, hurt for 3-4 days after the shot.I took 1/2 cc shots and that helped.

sensitivenips
03-26-2014, 02:34 PM
im just curious to what happens if you pin some where else like your quads or delts? i have had irritation described below from pinning the same muscles too often.

animal87
03-26-2014, 03:04 PM
im just curious to what happens if you pin some where else like your quads or delts? i have had irritation described below from pinning the same muscles too often.

Like nips said. My pec gets red if I use it. Could be the muscle.

shoestring
03-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Yea, I know what u guys are saying about soreness from multiple pinning but this is like a grape to walnut sized lump. I've pinned 4 times only(2x WK) and I can literally find all 4 bumps still. The pain goes away quicker than the bumps.

bone
03-26-2014, 08:02 PM
Sup shoe I've been pinning his oils for quite some time.Honestly I cant say what or why we have shots like that,we just do...One thing I know is that instinct will place that pin in the same f'n spot every time.Try naturally placing the pin then move 1'' in a different direction.I know it sounds simple put this works for me when pain becomes persistent.

hunkstrum
03-27-2014, 12:32 PM
Yea, I know what u guys are saying about soreness from multiple pinning but this is like a grape to walnut sized lump. I've pinned 4 times only(2x WK) and I can literally find all 4 bumps still. The pain goes away quicker than the bumps.

I would stop pinning his gear, dude. It's hurting you.

stiphy
03-27-2014, 01:30 PM
try warming the oil before pinning. its the only thing that's helped me. I get terrible pip from gear unless I warm the oil. Let me know if that helps.

bigbreads80
03-27-2014, 06:05 PM
I'm in same boat as we speak. I'm pinning Wickeds along with Lunars-don't ask why- but my Sunday shot of Ws test e 300 started hurting after and hour or so and got progressively worse until tues. Then pain maintain and has subsided a little . BUT I have a massive lump on my ass. It got swollen and hasn't really some much since. It's pretty damn wide too.it hurts to sit on because of the pressure. There's no redness, no fever, I feel fine, no pitting- but I will say if I'm in my truck for a long time, it will mash into a linear lump where my ass comes off seat. I poke it and it doesn't stick at all. It's almost like my body spit the oil out. I will say my wife went a little lower and outside of our normal spot so it may be depend enough from the back, but it may be too close as far as the side of goes. Who knows, I'll give a few more days and then...probably wait a few more days. I have a strong antibiotic I'm taking just in case

bigbreads80
03-27-2014, 06:09 PM
I will say Lunars Cyp is like butter for the ass. Not one single issue there:) and I'm not bashing wicked, I think his gear is definitely gtg, I just may not vibe with his gear. It just seems to be a more than an uncommon thing with his gear. Wonder why that is?

shoestring
03-27-2014, 10:02 PM
Not sure what is causing it, especially with multiple people, same reaction. Now, as much as I hate to lose out again, my body is saying "nope"!
Dilemma....

bigbreads80
03-27-2014, 10:54 PM
I may end up cutting mine with other gear but wanted to keep them separate so I could test results

shoestring
03-27-2014, 11:24 PM
I am going with this ^^^^

shoestring
03-27-2014, 11:26 PM
I would stop pinning his gear, dude. It's hurting you.

Correction, I meant this ^^^^

rpbb
03-29-2014, 11:52 AM
i have that with wickeds test e as well. i found warming it up makes all the difference. pinned 1.5 ml the other day with no pain. never got any pip from his deca

rpbb
03-29-2014, 11:53 AM
i wonder if the test c has less pip, gonna order some of that

bigbreads80
03-29-2014, 01:17 PM
I honestly think between it being higher strength and a poor shot on my end is what caused my issue

CTFaygo
04-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Quick question regarding heating the gear up before pinning...how long would you need to warm it if on the coffee plate warmer? That bastard can get hot. Would placing the bottle in a shallow pool of boiling water in a bowl work too? I mean, how warm do you need this stuff to help with pip.

Clark Kent
04-02-2014, 05:04 PM
As most know Wicked took a break so can't really ask him. I was noticing a few guys here really like his stuff. I'm into 4th pin of some test e-300...man that shit is crippling my arse! I've pinned plenty but nothing like this. I get a huge knot under skin, slightly red and stays painful for 2-3 days. Does anyone know what oils he uses? Is this acceptable for test-300 reaction?

I think you have some bacteria in the vile. That happens to me when I shoot something thats been contaminated. Could have been from any number of factors. I think a multi dose vial is always gonna be more susceptible to contamination. I dont think its ever happened to me from an amp! Should go away in a few days. It will probably continue the whole bottle. May want to chalk it up to a loss? Kinda sux but It kind of freaks you out.

shoestring
04-02-2014, 05:06 PM
I asked that question earlier in my post but no reply. I decided to go ahead and try the heating to help and indeed it did. I am mixing with another test from different source. Loaded it in syringe and used blow dryer while turning and mixing. Can't really say how warm this is getting it but can tell you emphatically.... it works!

shoestring
04-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Can't really break out the coffee warmer in my specific situation so had to improvise. Pip was still there but diminished and absolutely no knot under skin. 2nd pin since trying this with Wicked gear.

lou
04-02-2014, 07:45 PM
good to hear, a plan to ease the pain. I along with 3 guys are having same prob.

johnnytats
04-02-2014, 09:17 PM
i wonder if the test c has less pip, gonna order some of that
i would not order anything else from him. had an experiance like yours once and switched sponsers. not worth the risk of bad flair up or infection. could be your reaction to good gear could be the gear ,why roll the dice plenty of good sponsers on this board

Bendit
04-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Can't really break out the coffee warmer in my specific situation so had to improvise. Pip was still there but diminished and absolutely no knot under skin. 2nd pin since trying this with Wicked gear.

Heres how how I've heated gear before. Draw, cap the draw pin, use a hair dryer to heat (caution it will get f'n hot), remove draw pin and attach inj pin

Bendit
04-02-2014, 10:07 PM
^^^^ that is for flow issues only

shoestring
04-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Blow dryer seem to help me.....what temp are we trying to reach? What temp are we pinning it at?

Dr-Octagon
04-06-2014, 10:24 PM
I experienced Issues with eo maybe 5-6 years ago. People I knew at the time were still using tech grade eo. I had it eat a steri-top filter and turn a batch of testpp a light green color.

Had a bad quad shot blow up on me once from it. Tech grade eo can be necrotic. I quit using it for that reason. Im not saying anybody is using tech eo but that was my experience with it.