PDA

View Full Version : Reverse scammer, goes by HeHateMe ripped off a very good source

REDRUM
03-27-2014, 12:37 PM
Although CK Labs is not a sponsor here, this should be known to the community so his aqss can be banned from every site possible and more info on him can be dug up. This was posted on another forum I belong too

This is regarding CK labs

We all know this is a small community and we all talk to one another. CK contacted me and informed me that Hehateme scammed him out over $1040 dollar order. He had been working with this dude for 2-3 years and Hehateme me ordered and sent CIM what was supposed to be CIM and it was torn up pieces of paper in an envelope! This dude needs to be dealt with accordingly and this should never happen again. Once he received the bogus payment CK had let the pak go without waiting for the actual pak with funds to come in because he had a relationship with He hate me and once he got the bogus pak he confronted Hehateme and dude answered back one email and said it wasn't him that sent the funds and blah blah blah and hasn't answered back any emails from CK since.

CK is a stand up Lab sponsor and a great dude all around and he needs your support on this dude being known as a scammer everywhere it's only right!

INFO WE HAVE

He goes by Hehateme his email is [email protected]
mailing address:

Kansas City, mo 64112

Sending torn up pieces of paper and mailing it out as though it was CIM is as about as big as a fuck you, you can get. So, if anyone knows this guy, or you see him on any board you are on post this up. Why build a relation ship with a source and then throw it all away over a lousy grand, it makes no sense but it just shows no matter how long you have been dealing with someone they can go darkside very quickly.

IMO, someone should shove a bunch of recs into a pack, mail it to him and alert the local post master to flag that pack, no reason he shouldnt get a surprise in the mail himself after pulling that bullshit on a stand up guy.

Please post an info if you know of this guy, HeHateMe, the more the better to the point where google maps will have a pic of his house in good old KC, MO..

animal87
03-27-2014, 12:52 PM
I don't know HeHateMe, but I do ck its a good lab. Thanks for the heads up.

rmkicks
03-27-2014, 12:58 PM
This is definitely an issue and I appreciate you bringing it to the attention of the brothers here at BOP. I've heard of this guys handle but don't know anything about him.
Thanks for looking out and passing the info to use.
On another note, how have you been bro? Haven't seen you here in a while. Stop in more often and post up bro!!

TheTrain
03-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Amazing how shitty people can be in nature

BigPapa
03-27-2014, 02:26 PM
Like animal said I don't know this hehateme dude either but I can say that CK is a good lab so I have heard. So hehateme needs to know that his thievery is being told. And he is accomplishing one thing for sure and that is he will be hated. You don't rip folks off. His new name should be. Theyhateme

toppjimie
03-27-2014, 04:38 PM
Nothing Pisses me off more than Fucken Scammers!!

Rooroo
03-27-2014, 10:51 PM
I'm trying to think of strong enough words and adjectives to describe the amount of distain I feel for people that steel or rip-off other people .
Someone already said it but to ruin a good business relationship over a lousy grand ? That's madness in my book and very short sided . It's not easy building trust doing what we do but when u finally obtain it it's so damn worth it and one has to be very stupid or very sick to screw that up .
Sorry this happened to that sponsor .

TheTrain
03-28-2014, 01:02 PM
I have a lot of pride in my relationships I've made on here. It's hard to trust someone you've never met...$1 or $10000 makes no difference to me! It's the principle of it. What low lifes